Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   
Print
Author Topic: PNC 2015 Divisions & Predictions  (Read 598 times)
Ibuki
How You Eat?
Forum Fanatic

How You Eat?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2014, 04:55:48 PM »

Stop being mean to each other, and get back to topic! Undecided

Ugh, Elesa is claiming that he owns Scarlett, due to his post in Flipline FC and User Art. Scarlett is not his FC. Flipline created Scarlett.

How You Eat?
Vinnie
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »

Thank you Thorton.
Now, which customer should win each division?
we need to know the divisions first

Hipster Vinnie:
-no hyperposting
-no avatar
-hasn't changed name since 2012
-no Q/A
-no art skills
-is a hipster
-no sig-never mind
Ibuki is a troll. He says so himself. One of the rules is, "Don't feed the trolls". Thus, we all must ignore Ibuki and follow the rules.
Ibuki
How You Eat?
Forum Fanatic

How You Eat?

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »

we need to know the divisions first
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL true

How You Eat?
Thorton
Factory Head Thorton
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2014, 06:42:51 PM »

\YEah, we do need to know which custome ris in which division.

I would say that my FC's win a match, like, 36% of the time.

Thank you for voting Mohomed in Prince Boy! I am glad that I have won a match in the Finals!
My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 22-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia because of this. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feyaletivi. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster.

Feya Ivanovich: A 23-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi.

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get too good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, including a doctor. The reason is because his Father is also a doctor. His Father is friends with Castle Chaves, and Julius looks up to him at times.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from Calypso Island. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Emma.

Kee-Yung Shin: Currently N/A.
Ibuki
How You Eat?
Forum Fanatic

How You Eat?

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2014, 07:32:58 PM »

Ugh, Elesa is claiming that he owns Scarlett, due to his post in Flipline FC and User Art. Scarlett is not his FC. Flipline created Scarlett.

How You Eat?
Person
A person
Restaurant Master

Random.org chose my avatar.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2014, 09:18:53 PM »

We weren't even talking about that, and you just decided you'd bring that up again. Sometimes repetition is necessary. This is not one of those times.

Sorry, nothing to see here.
ElesaVolt55
Boyfriend of Scarlett
Taco Builder

I'M SCARLETT'S TRUE BOYFRIEND!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2014, 07:14:32 AM »

It's Daniel and I hope Flipline Creates me, so I can be in love with Scarlett; my artwork is below.
Now can we PLEASE get to our topic?!

* Daniel (Show Forme).jpg (91.76 KB, 315x370 - viewed 15 times.)
ChinKaraHoi!
Food Critic

HOLY CREAMEOS

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2014, 08:03:25 AM »

You started this debate

HOW TO BE SELECTED AT KCP: WEAR CROPPED JACKET, DARK SHADES, FACIAL HAIR AND CHAIN BELT
Thorton
Factory Head Thorton
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »

EesaVolt, when exactly will the custoemrs be put in the divisions?

Thank you for voting Mohomed in Prince Boy! I am glad that I have won a match in the Finals!
My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 22-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia because of this. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feyaletivi. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster.

Feya Ivanovich: A 23-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi.

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get too good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, including a doctor. The reason is because his Father is also a doctor. His Father is friends with Castle Chaves, and Julius looks up to him at times.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from Calypso Island. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Emma.

Vinnie
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2014, 01:45:34 PM »

in 2015
I don't think I understood you

Hipster Vinnie:
-no hyperposting
-no avatar
-hasn't changed name since 2012
-no Q/A
-no art skills
-is a hipster
-no sig-never mind
Ibuki is a troll. He says so himself. One of the rules is, "Don't feed the trolls". Thus, we all must ignore Ibuki and follow the rules.
ElesaVolt55
Boyfriend of Scarlett
Taco Builder

I'M SCARLETT'S TRUE BOYFRIEND!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2014, 05:24:29 PM »

The name is Daniel and I think what ever each customer order or 2ndly order would go in each division.

Here's an example:

Boys:

Johnny
Greg
Deano
Gremmie

Kenji
Cletus
Franco
Connor

Rudy *New*
Wally
Robby
Hugo

Timm
Iggy *New*
Hank
Matt

Girls:

Shannon
Ivy
Tohru
Sasha

Clover
Kayla
Mary
Sue

Wendy
Skyler
Cecilia
Mindy

Trishna
Sienna
Ember *New*
Nevada
Thorton
Factory Head Thorton
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2014, 06:02:47 PM »

Did you know that you can actually change your name from ElesaVolt55 to Daniel right now? Just send a PM to Matt named "Name Change" and tell him what you want your new name to be.

Hey, you should go to Fan Tournaments and make a tournament for this!

My FC's:

Ibuki
How You Eat?
Forum Fanatic

How You Eat?

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »

We weren't even talking about that, and you just decided you'd bring that up again. Sometimes repetition is necessary. This is not one of those times.
YOU GUYS weren't talking about that, but I WAS. It was completely ignored.

Just because he is a decent youtuber it doesnt mean he can control the admins. I just think that claiming something is right without actual concrete proof [aka Scarlett being his "girlfriend"] is wrong, of course.

Unless you're joking about this whole toot..

Then I'm okay.

How You Eat?
StarlightJubilee
Seven Seas Sightseer
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2014, 09:18:37 PM »

Why's Akari an Ineligible?

Long Signature:
Pizzeria Order
4 pepperonis (left)
4 sausages (right)

Burgeria Order
Well Rare
Ketchup
Mayo

Pancakeria Order
2 Chocoalte Chip French Toast
Whipped Cream
Chocolate Chips
Milk with Cocoa Powder

Wingeria Order
3 Medium Chicken Strips (right)
3 Buffalo Boneless Nuggets (right)
3 Medium Shrimps (left)
3 Red Peppers (left)

Hot Doggeria Order
Pretzel Bun
Kielbasa
Large Lemon Mist
Small Chocolate Popcorn

Cupcakeria Order
Liner D
Confetti Cake
Black Frosting
Chocolate Drizzle

Pastaria Order
Cellentani
Rico's Chili
5 Chili Peppers
4 Chicken
Cheesy Bread

Donuteria Order
3 Chocolate Rolls
Cimmanon Sugar with Cookie Dough Filling
Raspberry Bark
Chocolate Drizzle
Person
A person
Restaurant Master

Random.org chose my avatar.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2014, 09:54:51 PM »

YOU GUYS weren't talking about that, but I WAS. It was completely ignored.
We were trying to get back to topic, maybe you could try that someday.

Sorry, nothing to see here.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   
Print
Jump to: