Poll
Question: Good idea?
Yes. - 10 (71.4%)
No. - 4 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Rico's Chiliria (FOR REAL THIS TIME)  (Read 308 times)
Thorton
Dora the Explorer
Food Critic

Christmas is beginning soon! Nochebuena!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2014, 04:37:22 PM »

Kind of.

Thorton is taking a break from the Sinnoh Battle Factory for now! I will take over for him.

My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 23-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feya. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster. Lizzy has been known to change her hair spontaneously, from curly to wavy and vice-versa.

Feya Ivanovich: A 24-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi, since it was very hard to pronounce for many people. Currently, Feya is at his last year of university!

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get much good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, and it is hard for him to decide on one job as of now. His favourite holiday is St. Patrick's Day, which he celebrates every March.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from the Calypso Islands. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Stephanie Meyer, and she gives ideas for her new books every once in a while. When Gabriella retires, she hopes to move back to the Calypso Islands.

Kee-Yung Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Satoshi. She enjoyed playing soccer with him when she was younger, and she is still at the head of her high school's soccer team. Kee-Yung has a passion for nature, and she sneaks out at night to see the beauty of the moonlight. Sometimes, she brings Satoshi along with her, but he would rather read. Kee-Yung and Satoshi both want to publish a book about nature.

Satoshi Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Kee-Yung. He loves to read, and he has a reading level higher than most adults. At his high school, Satoshi leads the library club, but he has quite a lot of fines to pay from all of his book-reading! Kee-Yung sometimes drags him outside, and this gave him the inspiration to publish a book about nature with her.

Bonnie The Bunnt
Toot
Papa's Replacement

Doge Approves!! NO

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2014, 07:05:19 PM »

What About Greg?

I Got a Job A Freddy Fazbear's Pizza But HELP ME I'M DYING!#prayforparker
Thorton
Dora the Explorer
Food Critic

Christmas is beginning soon! Nochebuena!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 05:53:09 PM »

Why does Greg have anything to do with that?

Thorton is taking a break from the Sinnoh Battle Factory for now! I will take over for him.

My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 23-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feya. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster. Lizzy has been known to change her hair spontaneously, from curly to wavy and vice-versa.

Feya Ivanovich: A 24-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi, since it was very hard to pronounce for many people. Currently, Feya is at his last year of university!

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get much good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, and it is hard for him to decide on one job as of now. His favourite holiday is St. Patrick's Day, which he celebrates every March.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from the Calypso Islands. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Stephanie Meyer, and she gives ideas for her new books every once in a while. When Gabriella retires, she hopes to move back to the Calypso Islands.

Kee-Yung Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Satoshi. She enjoyed playing soccer with him when she was younger, and she is still at the head of her high school's soccer team. Kee-Yung has a passion for nature, and she sneaks out at night to see the beauty of the moonlight. Sometimes, she brings Satoshi along with her, but he would rather read. Kee-Yung and Satoshi both want to publish a book about nature.

Satoshi Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Kee-Yung. He loves to read, and he has a reading level higher than most adults. At his high school, Satoshi leads the library club, but he has quite a lot of fines to pay from all of his book-reading! Kee-Yung sometimes drags him outside, and this gave him the inspiration to publish a book about nature with her.

StarlightJubilee
Left 4 Dead 2 Fanatic
Taco Builder

One time, my buddy Keith...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »

What About Greg?

Greg gets tomatoes in his chili then.

Long Signature:
Quotes from my favorite game:
"I will set peace on earth if I gotta murder all of these people with my goddam hands." -Bill

"I hear a Boomer!" -Francis

"You know, if you fall behind, Bill is okay to leave you to die." -Zoey

"That's some crazy zombie!" -Louis

"Kill all sons of #####es..that's my official instructions."-Ellis

"Hey Ellis, what's her name, uh Zoey?"-Nick

"I would be a one-man cheeseburger apocalypse."
-Coach

"Lets mo- *gets charged by chrager.*" -Rochelle
(Customers I Made)
Devon Crest: Devon is 18 years old and lives near Powder Point. He's friends with everyone he meets. His goal when he became 15 was to work at his favorite place: Papa's Donuteria. Tony quitted to take care of his kids. Scooter quitted because she had to work on school instead of her job. He took over as a server. Since then, he's serving new people. He just served his best friend, Hacky Zak!

Strawberry Dexers: Strawberry lives in Starlight City. She's 16 and counting. She loves visiting all the famous points, and her favorite was the Papa Louie Arcade. She goes there every day to play Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack. She goes to Papa's Wingeria now and then to order her favorite wings.

Sven Axes: Sven lives near Griller Stadium.He's 17 years old. Every day he watches the game. His favorite player is Johnny Pinch Hitwell. He watches him goes to Papa's Hot Doggeria. He sits next to his girlfriend, Radlynn.

Axel Cross: Axel lives in Powder Point. He always goes to Pop Dart when the Big Top Carnival is in town! He goes early before Papa's Donuteria opens. His dream is to meet the famous daredevil, Boomer.

DeeJay Scorpe: DJ lives in Portallini. He is 18 years old. He cleans shops near Papa's Pastaria. He goes to Papa's Pastaria to have a bite here to there. He also loves when he takes it to go. He can eat it on Deano's gondola!

Lucky Trevors: Lucky lives in the Maple Mountains. He's 17 and actually hates waffles. He orders French toast. He follows Clover (his crush) around and helps her.

River Waters: Rivers (actually named Revers) lives in Starlight City, gambling with Geogrito. He eats half of what he orders. He recently got a job at Powder Point as the guy who lets in people, losing a dance contest.

Tiff Creek: Tiff is 18 and lives in Papa's Pizzeria Hotel. The pizza is great there. Rivers convinced her to work as the Pop Dart cleaner each Big Top Carnival.
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to: