Poll
Question: do you like Cosmic Con the new holiday??
i like it - 18 (43.9%)
first, i will see ingredients - 21 (51.2%)
no - 2 (4.9%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   
Print
Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 59039 times)
Paramore
Master Restaurant
Restaurant Master

Paramore Trash #1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2015, 05:16:27 PM »

No necessarily. Papa's Freezeria was the first game to have a changeable lobby but that feature was introduced in Pizzeria To Go!

Remember when I was actually active on this forum...
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »

No, there are limits to what they can make for To Go games. There's a slight possibility that they can put them in the HD games, but not the To Go games. They didn't even put Dining Rooms in Pizzeria To Go, do you really expect for them to put holidays, which probably took up more space than any other gameria update, in this?
Paramore
Master Restaurant
Restaurant Master

Paramore Trash #1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 08:59:45 PM »

Holidays wouldn't take up much. Altho I think they would remove custom lobbies to fit holidays

Remember when I was actually active on this forum...
Kittygirl7878
Sundae Master

Take me away to paradise

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 09:05:18 PM »

Since the To Go games don't even provide custom workers, I won't bet on it.

Rock paper scissors is a story about a friendship, a murder, and a revenge.
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 09:08:58 PM »

Holidays wouldn't take up much. Altho I think they would remove custom lobbies to fit holidays
Custom lobbies were already a thing is Pizzeria To Go tho.
TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 09:18:15 PM »

That's MY topic! MINE!!

I'm leaving the Forum. Don't PM me, I'm not going to get back to you. You can contact me on Discord but only use it for serious reasons.

Thank you for four years. See ya.
Carmaban
Restaurant Legend

Back of Tomato!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 05:18:45 AM »

That's MY topic! MINE!!
But it's poll topic Hmm

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 05:24:55 AM »

Yes!

Snom
Chandagrigus
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 02:54:47 PM »

Read This Before You Make a Topic
Guys, there are too many of the same topics. To reduce spam, look at the topics to see if the one you want to make is there.

There are two location topics, two release date topics and way too many early topics

Magenta Bold Underlined - General Reminders.

Making a topic
Only make your topic if you think people can benefit from it and there isn't already another one. We don't need a Papa's Cheeseria Trivia when all we know is that we are selling cheese and the chefs will be decided by PNCT.

Early Topics
Really, you shouldn't be making a topic about Create a ____ . You don't even know the ingredients so, what's the point in it? And making early topics benefit for no one, and locking them just fills up more spam. Don't make them until the game has been released.

Repeated Topic
First of all, check if the topic is there to see if you need to, and if it is, don't make it. If you make it and then see the topic is there, DELETE the, don't lock it, this helps to prevent spam.

Predictions
I'm seeing a lot of ... Predictions. They can all come under one topic so, what's the point in having a topic for every little thing, it's just too hard to find everything.

Limit Your Topics
Please be sensible when making your topics. People always go overboard and make loads of topics in one board. Just think if your topic is useful and make sure it's not coming to spam.

Do not make a topic about every blog update
There is no need for making a topic about every blog post! In the Papa Louie 3 board, people were making topics about every single blog update, there is no need. There are certain topics where you can discuss them. Somebody can make a topic called "Blog Updates Discussion" or, you could talk about them in "Papa's Cupcakeria To Go (Discussion)" By Zuki-Chan.
Please Be Aware: There are certain users who do make a topic about every blog blog update.

Posting In Topics
Make sure the thing you post in the topic is relevant. Some people are posting random non-relevant stuff in topics that don't belong there. Also, users are joining and it doesn't help.

Quoting Posts
When quoting posts, make sure you have good reason to quote it. If it is a few days old and they moved on, don't encourage them to start it again, especially if it is a fight!

Unnecessary Topics
There are a bunch of unnecessary topics around here that are just spam. Some of them don't even make sense. To not make topics that no one can learn from. In fact, as of this day new topics aren't needed until the game comes out. Please REMOVE any stupid and unnecessary topics.

Thank you for listening. If you have any problems, please, PM me, don't start a fight in the topic. You may state bellow if you agree with these statements. I hope this will make your realize that some of the topics you make aren't needed.

If you think something should be added to the list, post below what you think it should be.
This says you shouldn't do reapeated topics Choco~Loco. Evil
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 03:26:25 PM »

Those are just possible guidelines.
But yeah...

Snom
tinycake2
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 03:33:05 PM »

Uhh... Why the angry face?
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 03:34:08 PM »

Probably exaggeration.

Anyways, I think they will be added (probably to a smaller sclae though).

Snom
Mazine
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2015, 08:51:02 PM »

This says you shouldn't do reapeated topics Choco~Loco. Evil
It isn't repeated Bored
All over Pink
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 09:39:57 PM »

No offence, but yes it is

PI made a topic before you, and since you blocked her, you made a repeating one
Kiefster
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2015, 11:34:50 PM »

REMOVE this topic, because I know I'm not a mod or an admin, but those rules were set sticky by a mod or an admin, so, therefore they should be followed. And all those four topics at the bottom, delete them, there is no need.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.