Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Mini-games glitchs  (Read 2386 times)
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2015, 07:00:54 PM »

If yu have glitchs with foodini's mini-games say them here my glitch :

I didn't played pancakeria for some days and when im bafk all was normal until mini-games ( all of them ! ) when i win or lose a game they give me a prise or money but they don'tdon't give them : i see 9.9999999999 of money and foodini's ticket poster and where they say what you winned ( in prises ) i found something related with burgers al of these on the same time and when im back to see what i get i don't found something

A Red Cube
CalzoneManiac
is a real
Restaurant Star

All Hail the Buffalo Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 11:02:35 AM »

Shocked               Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked     :o
 :o               :o         :o     :o
 :o :o :o :o:   :o :o :o :o     :o :o :o :o

As I am writing this, it is the first hour of the 3rd millennium, and we are currently living in the year two thousand. Apparently we have made it into the new millennium without much of a hassle...some interesting things to report here, William McKinley is trying to run again for President, the cholera rate in London is now 1 in every 8 people, and people only make seventy-five cents per hour working. Great improvements, however, I guarantee we can do better. Hopefully nothing happened in the space-time continuum that dbvtfe uijt tveefo ejtsvqujpo jo uif ujnf uibu hpe AAAAHAHAHAAAAA...TO BE CONTINUED
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 04:25:33 PM »

Shocked               Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked     :o
 :o :o :o :o:   :o :o :o :o     :o :o :o :o

For my glitch ?

A Red Cube
CalzoneManiac
is a real
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »

yeah

As I am writing this, it is the first hour of the 3rd millennium, and we are currently living in the year two thousand. Apparently we have made it into the new millennium without much of a hassle...some interesting things to report here, William McKinley is trying to run again for President, the cholera rate in London is now 1 in every 8 people, and people only make seventy-five cents per hour working. Great improvements, however, I guarantee we can do better. Hopefully nothing happened in the space-time continuum that dbvtfe uijt tveefo ejtsvqujpo jo uif ujnf uibu hpe AAAAHAHAHAAAAA...TO BE CONTINUED
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 06:57:49 PM »

Yeah it very Shocked  ( congrats for 500 posts you are now orange / gold )

A Red Cube
CalzoneManiac
is a real
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 12:43:24 PM »

thanks

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.