Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   
Print
Author Topic: Make Your Own Flipdeck  (Read 109366 times)
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2019, 02:57:59 AM »

I think there are some mistakes  Nervous

I can see no mistakes at all. Perfect!

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Uni
Y' know?
Restaurant Legend

Cheese Wheel! The Only One!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2019, 04:16:30 PM »

Brother E: Uh, this topic is about making your own Flipdecks... Undecided
“Own Flipdecks”... Undecided

*Uni tickles urchin*
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Taco Builder

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2019, 06:45:12 PM »

This is Casey. She is 19 years old and makes a living off of urban exploring for YouTube. She was raised in a small suburb of Calypso Island. She's always up for a large coffee and is always on the run from her weird college roommate whom she met in Calypso. You know the saying about the inevitability of taxes and death? Well for Casey, add having to pick up a job at one of Papa Louie's various restaurants, and seeing her roommate somewhere.

This is the roommate. He's a piece of work. The chances of him ever getting his life together, getting a girlfriend, and getting a job are astronomically low, some say the staff at the college were so sorry for him, they took the first person that didn't know him (Casey) and stuck them together, hoping that Casey would help him get his life together. Those 2 could have a book filled with their misadventures.

* Casey.jpg (27.77 KB, 315x370 - viewed 77 times.)

* Lab experiment 9.jpg (26.82 KB, 315x370 - viewed 78 times.)

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
Uni
Y' know?
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2019, 09:54:32 PM »

This is Casey. She is 19 years old and makes a living off of urban exploring for YouTube. She was raised in a small suburb of Calypso Island. She's always up for a large coffee and is always on the run from her weird college roommate whom she met in Calypso. You know the saying about the inevitability of taxes and death? Well for Casey, add having to pick up a job at one of Papa Louie's various restaurants, and seeing her roommate somewhere.

This is the roommate. He's a piece of work. The chances of him ever getting his life together, getting a girlfriend, and getting a job are astronomically low, some say the staff at the college were so sorry for him, they took the first person that didn't know him (Casey) and stuck them together, hoping that Casey would help him get his life together. Those 2 could have a book filled with their misadventures.

Woah great job Grin

*Uni tickles urchin*
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Taco Builder

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2019, 08:38:27 AM »

Thanks man

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
Uni
Y' know?
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2019, 04:23:51 PM »

Thanks man
Your welcome

*Uni tickles urchin*
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2019, 07:26:21 AM »

This is for real characters!
…though good job

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.