Poll
Question: Companion book? (No sequel cause it would just be a bunch of dead people walking around)
No - 0 (0%)
Yes (Classic role list) - 0 (0%)
Yes (Mafia v Neutral) - 2 (40%)
Yes (Witches v Vigi) - 1 (20%)
Yes (Rainbow) - 2 (40%)
Yes (other: please write below your idea) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   
Print
Author Topic: Town of Salem  (Read 19559 times)
Chandagrigus
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 08:49:18 PM »

So Froot and Sushi have an appointment with me for makeovers. I wonder why.
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »

Chapter 2
  *disclaimer: I may have changed your gender and personality. I hope you don’t mind. You chose your role.

“OMG, Char, I feel like I never see you anymore! We, like, tots need to get together more often,” Froot Loops flashed me her famous smile- pearly whites and all - as we headed over to Celeste’s Salon.
     Why not? I figured. Might as well do this right.
     “Omg, like, yass, I’m so excited,” I cringed at the slang.
     “Girl, Celeste is going to transform you! You’re gonna be looking fabu when she’s through. Get rid of those bags under your eyes, wash up your dry hair. Hopefully trim up those awful eyebrows. They’re killing me, boo.”
     Ouch.
     That stung.
     The thing with Froot Loops, is that while she could whip you into shape and turn you into the perfect barbie doll you’ve always wanted to be, she was never kind about it. You had to learn about your flaws and your mistakes before she would pay for your reform.
     Froot Loops had probably seen my face so she covered her tracks. “Oh, boo, its ok. Not everyone is as perfect  as me.”
     talk about conceited.
     We opened the door to Celeste’s Salon where Celeste greeted us at the door. “Froot Loops, Charlotte, hello!” Celeste smiled meekly. “Froot, I assume you want your usual?”
     “My face has been begging for a facial, like, all week.”
     Celeste pressed her lips together and nodded. “And, Charlotte is getting . . . ?”
      “Just wash her flaws away. Sushi Mia was suppose to come, but you know how she gets when her twirls and stuff get like, you know.” Froot Loops was already walking toward the salon chairs.
     “M . .  mom? Froot Loops and Charlotte are here,” Celeste raised her voice slightly over Froot Loops’s ranting. Zuki-Chan appeared at a moments notice.
      “And I mean, she’s like, so obssessed with gymnastics. I mean, her back tucks are already spotless, but she wants them perfect! Like, one mistake and she’s “a goner” for sure. What-ever. And like, she refuses to take her hair out of that dumb ponytail. Like, its way too pretty for her own good -”
      Celeste caught my eye and rolled her eyes and she washed my hair. She was a bit older then me, at 20. Her dad and siblings had been killed by the Mafia in the beginning. Her mom, Zuki-Chan, was all she had left.
      At least she had someone.
     “I mean like, all the cute boys are dead now. There aren’t any guys like, cute enough to date. Well, like, there’s the Professor, and he’s like, you know. Besides, Sushi Mia knows I’ve had dibs on him, since, like, forever. She’s got to learn to deal with it. And he’s also way too old for her.
     “Froot Loops, you and Sushi Mia are nearly the exact same age. In fact, she’s older than you by a week,” Zuki scoffed as she dried Froot Loops’s hair.
      “Yeah, but like, the Professor is so mine anyways. Anyways, does anyone know when we’re gonna get signal again? My phone has no use if I can’t at least get wifi!”
Sushi Mia stuck her head through the door. “Froot! Come on, let’s go shopping or something. I’m done with my back tuck- its back to spotless. Not that this town is gonna survive long enough to see it.” She added darkly.
     Was Sushi Mia hiding something?
     “Ohmigod thank you boo!” Froot Loops bounced up off of the salon chair, her hair still slightly damp. She slapped $100 into Celeste’s hand and ran off to the door. “It was getting so boring in there! Like, Charlotte is a real snoozer. Why did I become friends with her.  ..” Her voice faided away.
   I sighed and sunk back into the chair, tears stinging my eyes.
        Celeste ran off to run some errands so I was left with Zuki-Chan. She noticed my tears and pressed her lips together tightly. “Honey, why are you friends with Froot Loops? She’s probably one of the most concieted and self-centered girls I know. Why would you ever want to be her friend.”
       Why was I friends with Froot Loops? Cause she was popular, that’s why. She was everything I wanted to be, had everything I wanted to have.
     “Here. Take this and wipe your face- ” Zuki-Chan looked up as VanillaCookieCrumbs pushed open the door. “- can u put this in the back room when you’re done? I need to go see what she wants.” She handed me a towel and walked off to the back room. The towel was hot and moist and cleaned the remaining facial gunk off of my face.
      Seeing that Zuki-Chan wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon - “can I wait here for Celeste? its important”- I headed off to the back room.
      It was a bunch of body products and a few desk with a bunch of papers and such. There was a bucket to put the wash cloths next to Celeste’s desk so I threw the towel in with the others.
      And that’s when my weird detective skills kicked in.
     Something about Celeste’s desk wasn’t right. It was made of a polished wood, wood that had very thin grain lines. There was a section where the grain lines didn’t quite align with the rest. I tapped the area once- then again- it was hollow.
     I pushed lightly and a square of wood slowly slid back to reveal a holowed out container. And that container?
Spoiler:
was filled with guns.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2015, 09:08:52 PM »

I'm betting Everilyfel dies first, just because he's the Medium.
noname
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2015, 04:48:03 AM »

I chose Medium to troll Medium's Curse.
Zorro Metal
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 03:50:46 AM »

When I will appear?
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2015, 03:58:29 AM »

Probably the next day, when you accuse whoever your target is.
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2015, 07:02:50 AM »

Chapter 3:

I gasped.
         Guns? Why would there be guns in the drawer. It didn’t make any sense!
         I heard Celeste enter the store and quickly shoved the wooden panel back into place. I hurried out of the room, knocking over brooms as I went by and ran out of the store.
          I sat down on a park bench - a good distance away from the store- to catch my breath.
         Celeste couldn’t be apart of the Mafia, could she? Was she? It didn’t make much sense. The only other people in the town who owned guns . . . were the veterans and the vigilantes. That was it. She was a vigilante. Of course. What, with Zuki-Chan being her mother and half of her family gone, I was almost positive that Celeste was doing her part in saving the town. She was a vigilante!
   Footsteps crunched on the gravel and I flinched. It was old man Everilyfel. Everyone knew that he had gone insane long ago, years before the mafia attacks began. He still thought that the Mafia was a support group for men his age.
   “Hello, Nebraska, dear- how are you today?” Everilyfel stopped at the park bench I was sitting on.
   “um- Hi, Sir- I’m Charlot-”
   “Oh, wonderful! Just fabulous! I always knew you would make it!” Everilyfel’s eyes were misty.
   “i-”
   “How is it down there? I’m sure you’re having a fabulous time. Say hi to Cara for me!”
   “i-”
   “Its about time!”
   “SIR!” I screamed. He was starting to freak me out.
   Everilyfel blinked- at once the fog cleared away and I was looking at his pale, blue eyes. “HELLO CHARLOTTE.”
   “Everilyfel, are you ok?”
   “WHO IS GOING TO PLAY?”
   Everilyfel was also a bit hard of hearing.
   “I just wanted to know if you were ok!”
   “NO, NO, I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY.”
   I was beginning to regret waking him up. “Goodbye, Everilyfel. I’ll see you later, then.”
   “NO NEED TO FEED ME TATERS, DEAR.”
   I grimanced and walked away. The townspeople were right- Everilyfel was quite senile.

*sorry for the holdup on chapters- I'll post another one later today

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Chandagrigus
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 04:30:20 PM »

Chapter 3:

I gasped.
         Guns? Why would there be guns in the drawer. It didn’t make any sense!
         I heard Celeste enter the store and quickly shoved the wooden panel back into place. I hurried out of the room, knocking over brooms as I went by and ran out of the store.
          I sat down on a park bench - a good distance away from the store- to catch my breath.
         Celeste couldn’t be apart of the Mafia, could she? Was she? It didn’t make much sense. The only other people in the town who owned guns . . . were the veterans and the vigilantes. That was it. She was a vigilante. Of course. What, with Zuki-Chan being her mother and half of her family gone, I was almost positive that Celeste was doing her part in saving the town. She was a vigilante!
   Footsteps crunched on the gravel and I flinched. It was old man Everilyfel. Everyone knew that he had gone insane long ago, years before the mafia attacks began. He still thought that the Mafia was a support group for men his age.
   “Hello, Nebraska, dear- how are you today?” Everilyfel stopped at the park bench I was sitting on.
   “um- Hi, Sir- I’m Charlot-”
   “Oh, wonderful! Just fabulous! I always knew you would make it!” Everilyfel’s eyes were misty.
   “i-”
   “How is it down there? I’m sure you’re having a fabulous time. Say hi to Cara for me!”
   “i-”
   “Its about time!”
   “SIR!” I screamed. He was starting to freak me out.
   Everilyfel blinked- at once the fog cleared away and I was looking at his pale, blue eyes. “HELLO CHARLOTTE.”
   “Everilyfel, are you ok?”
   “WHO IS GOING TO PLAY?”
   Everilyfel was also a bit hard of hearing.
   “I just wanted to know if you were ok!”
   “NO, NO, I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY.”
   I was beginning to regret waking him up. “Goodbye, Everilyfel. I’ll see you later, then.”
   “NO NEED TO FEED ME TATERS, DEAR.”
   I grimanced and walked away. The townspeople were right- Everilyfel was quite senile.

*sorry for the holdup on chapters- I'll post another one later today

So I'm safe. Sleepy
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2015, 04:13:18 PM »

What did you say about posting a chapter later today?
Chandagrigus
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2015, 11:37:05 AM »

I think Titanium may be inactive.
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 04:09:48 PM »

I think Titanium may be inactive.
Yeah, he said he'd be back in October.
Abu
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 04:34:36 PM »

Sad

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Zorro Metal
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2015, 10:52:25 AM »

Yeah, she said she'd be back in October.

Fixed.
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 09:29:00 PM »

Titanium's back, we should get a new chapter soon.
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »

Can't wait!

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.