Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: The Permabanned Hunger Games  (Read 2219 times)
noname
« on: August 28, 2015, 06:48:32 PM »

Accidentally deleted the first topic, so yeah. Some of the beginning will not be included, but the plot will be the same.

Prologue: The Reaping

President Louie came up to the stage to announce the Hunger Games tributes. "The Hunger Games, what is that?" you ask. It's a horrible contest where twelve prisoners are taken out of the jails to fight to the death. "Who are you?" you ask. Well, I'm simply a criminal. Peter Mahfouz. Life in jail. The reaping is on every screen in Panem. This is a national pastime for some people. Some sick and twisted people. After a long period of applause and saluting President Louie, his assistant Foodini walked up to the microphone. President Louie never talked in public. It was always either Foodini or his rebellious relatives Roy and Joy. Foodini began his speech. His voice was smooth as silk, but there was quite the stern undertone.
"We meet once again, friends! It is I, Foodini. This Hunger Games has twelve new tributes. The stakes are higher, ever so higher! So let's announce them!
Mohammed Elabd of District 1.
Ralph Antonio of District 2.
Vladimir Sweedsweerse of District 3.
Najd Mazine of District 4.
Joseph Businessman of District 5.
Élie Voltaire of District 6.
Joey Simmons of District 7.
Pierpont le Ric of District 8.
James Wong of District 9.
Peter Mahfouz of District 10."
My god. My name is up there. Is it a mistake? I hear a strange sound.
"Brody Exeter of District 11.
Adriel Martes of District 12.
That is all. Hovercrafts, return."
Just then, the barred ceiling of my jail cell opened. A hovercraft dropped a ladder. It was obvious I had no choice. I grabbed onto the ladder, and was whisked away into the capital.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:32:13 PM by Barnie Sandlers » Logged
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 06:58:19 PM »

COTNINUE AND KEEP PAPL
noname
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 07:10:18 PM »

Replaced Papl and Flipfan with ElesaVolt and SaucyKing.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 07:14:54 PM »

nuuu
Also who was Flipfan...? I know he came back but I never knew he was banned
noname
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 07:19:35 PM »

Chapter 1 (From the perspective of James Wong)

I'm going to do it. I'm going to win them. I'm going to win the Hunger Games. I don't care how much blood had to be shed. None of these pathetic excuses for tributes are even up to my level. The only one who seems to know what he's doing is the District 11 tribute. Sure, he was wearing a shirt with cartoon ponies on it. But he seemed very muscular, and I can tell when somebody's good with weapons. Some of these people just look extremely weak. District 3 and 5 are wearing suits and ties for some reason or another. District 6 seems to be talking to somebody who isn't there. District 7 and 10 just look normal. A bit too normal. I suppose I shouldn't be scared of any of these people, though. Surely none of them are competent. Oh, but I'm distracting myself. The timer appears to be down to... sixteen? I must have been monologuing for a long time. Well, I suppose I should get prepared for the inevitable cannon blast.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 07:36:20 PM »

Wonderful

I love how Wong describes it.

7.8/10 needs more Hong Kong buses
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 07:59:06 PM »

this is on the brink of reportable.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
noname
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 08:03:41 PM »

Que pasa?
noname
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 11:31:43 AM »

Chapter 2: From the perspective of Joey "Sim" Simmons

The timer reached zero, and we were shot towards the Cornucopia. This year's arena seemed to be some sort of forest island. How did I ever get into this situation? I suppose I might have been a bit of an idiot when I was young, but that's no excuse to put me here. I hope I can reach an alliance with District 10 or somebody. Somebody who isn't insane. I decided to get a few weapons from the Cornucopia. I grabbed some sort of strange katana thing and some food. Just then, I saw Mohamster or whoever the District 1 person was shove a knife right through the body of District 4's tribute. A cannon boomed. He raised his knife again, and he was pointing it towards me. I don't remember what happened next very well. I guess my instincts just kicked in or something. I lifted my katana and swung it about wildly. It was an immediate success; I swung right through District 1's abdomen. He started bleeding profusely, and went unconscious. A cannon didn't seem to boom, however. I ran away while I still had time.
ComicSans
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 12:29:19 PM »

In the next PHG, add moi
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2016, 12:30:45 PM »

Bored
I already won the forumers hunger games two years ago
This is not a quarter quell

Can't I joke anymore?

why

ALSO RIP MAZINE
noname
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 11:58:30 AM »

Chapter 3: From the perspective of Adriel Martes

All is well so far. I just need to hide a few yards away from the Cornucopia, and when everybody leaves, I get all of the supplies left over. I'm proud of myself for getting here. They often say that the prisoners are always randomly selected. Truth is, they're only randomized sometimes. A few weeks ago, the leader of my group of co-conspirators, the infamous Isabelle Gryffindor, escaped from prison. They told me to tell them her whereabouts, or they'd select me as a tribute. I refused to tell them. So here I am now. Hopefully, nobody notices me hiding here. I had already seen one death. Actually, never mind. I spoke too soon. That weirdo from District 9 just took an arrow out of a quiver and used it to stab the dude from District 2. That District 9 person seems dangerous. I should probably stay away.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 04:15:54 PM »

I love how it just told what happened from a Wawa WERRY perspective.
noname
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 04:42:48 PM »

I love how it just told what happened from a Wawa WERRY perspective.

What does that mean?
Summer4ever
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 05:10:28 PM »

i'm gonna get permabanned so i can be in this >:] IDINA IS LOVE IDINA IS LIFE IDINA IS LOVE IDINA IS LIFE
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.