Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Author Topic: where are you ?  (Read 925 times)
Anonymous
A person
Restaurant Master

Can't be bothered to change my avatar.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »

Wrong.

Sorry, nothing to see here.
Myana
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2014, 09:51:32 AM »

im in Saudi Arabia

Spoiler:
When life gives ya lemons, make lemonade. Smiley
Thorton
Dora the Explorer
Food Critic

Christmas is beginning soon! Nochebuena!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2014, 11:51:41 AM »

Jedda?

Thorton is taking a break from the Sinnoh Battle Factory for now! I will take over for him.

My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 23-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feya. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster. Lizzy has been known to change her hair spontaneously, from curly to wavy and vice-versa.

Feya Ivanovich: A 24-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi, since it was very hard to pronounce for many people. Currently, Feya is at his last year of university!

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get much good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, and it is hard for him to decide on one job as of now. His favourite holiday is St. Patrick's Day, which he celebrates every March.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from the Calypso Islands. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Stephanie Meyer, and she gives ideas for her new books every once in a while. When Gabriella retires, she hopes to move back to the Calypso Islands.

Kee-Yung Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Satoshi. She enjoyed playing soccer with him when she was younger, and she is still at the head of her high school's soccer team. Kee-Yung has a passion for nature, and she sneaks out at night to see the beauty of the moonlight. Sometimes, she brings Satoshi along with her, but he would rather read. Kee-Yung and Satoshi both want to publish a book about nature.

Satoshi Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Kee-Yung. He loves to read, and he has a reading level higher than most adults. At his high school, Satoshi leads the library club, but he has quite a lot of fines to pay from all of his book-reading! Kee-Yung sometimes drags him outside, and this gave him the inspiration to publish a book about nature with her.

ChinKaraHoi!
Vierforces'16!
Food Critic

HOLY CREAMEOS

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2014, 05:15:49 PM »

can you guess which city where I live now?

Forever alone all the way!:
Then I realize forever alone = Icho
Don't forget Icho
Icho
LOLOLOL
I remember when I was first playing rename the user above you and there was a guy called IchoAndhiko who always commented above me so I always had to rename him

Haha NobodyCaresAboutMe Chin
CHUBBY ASIAN KID CRYING HIS EYES OUT SINCE HE IS FA~
What do you think of Ichorian?
its the forever alone language of SIMC
oh yeah, SIMC is forever alone! Laugh
Thorton
Dora the Explorer
Food Critic

Christmas is beginning soon! Nochebuena!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 05:43:48 PM »

I forget the name of that city, is it like Dakarta or something.

Thorton is taking a break from the Sinnoh Battle Factory for now! I will take over for him.

My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 23-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feya. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster. Lizzy has been known to change her hair spontaneously, from curly to wavy and vice-versa.

Feya Ivanovich: A 24-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi, since it was very hard to pronounce for many people. Currently, Feya is at his last year of university!

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get much good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, and it is hard for him to decide on one job as of now. His favourite holiday is St. Patrick's Day, which he celebrates every March.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from the Calypso Islands. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Stephanie Meyer, and she gives ideas for her new books every once in a while. When Gabriella retires, she hopes to move back to the Calypso Islands.

Kee-Yung Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Satoshi. She enjoyed playing soccer with him when she was younger, and she is still at the head of her high school's soccer team. Kee-Yung has a passion for nature, and she sneaks out at night to see the beauty of the moonlight. Sometimes, she brings Satoshi along with her, but he would rather read. Kee-Yung and Satoshi both want to publish a book about nature.

Satoshi Shin: A 15-year old from Sakura Bay, who is twins with Kee-Yung. He loves to read, and he has a reading level higher than most adults. At his high school, Satoshi leads the library club, but he has quite a lot of fines to pay from all of his book-reading! Kee-Yung sometimes drags him outside, and this gave him the inspiration to publish a book about nature with her.

Myana
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2014, 03:35:03 AM »

Jedda?
Nope, Dammam (It's a city beside Bahrain, many people don't know about it.)

Spoiler:
When life gives ya lemons, make lemonade. Smiley
ChinKaraHoi!
Vierforces'16!
Food Critic

HOLY CREAMEOS

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2014, 03:59:31 AM »

It's Jakarta. And it's not where I live.

Don't forget Icho
Icho
LOLOLOL
I remember when I was first playing rename the user above you and there was a guy called IchoAndhiko who always commented above me so I always had to rename him

Isabelle
Forum Fanatic

face on point

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2014, 06:36:34 PM »

JAVA

SOMEONE STOLE THE BOX OF COOKIES MEANT FOR MY ASS,

Angry
ChinKaraHoi!
Vierforces'16!
Food Critic

HOLY CREAMEOS

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2014, 08:25:50 PM »

It's the island

Don't forget Icho
Icho
LOLOLOL

Altaria-Tea
Papa's Assistant

Altaria rocks

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2014, 01:28:26 PM »

156 Swiss Lane, Maple Heights, Grimsborough, USA.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Jump to: