Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: tf2!!! (team forrtress 2)  (Read 26 times)
scratchu8
a gentelevampire

im going to cut u like a cornis gehen!

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:50:11 AM »

talk about tf2!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)enjoy!

u got blood on meh suit
Thorton
Factory Head Thorton
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 02:31:04 PM »

I don't know the game, but it sounds interesting!

I would say that my FC's win a match, like, 36% of the time.

Thank you for voting Mohomed in Prince Boy! I am glad that I have won a match in the Finals!
My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 22-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia because of this. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feyaletivi. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster.

Feya Ivanovich: A 23-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi.

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get too good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, including a doctor. The reason is because his Father is also a doctor. His Father is friends with Castle Chaves, and Julius looks up to him at times.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from Calypso Island. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Emma.

Kee-Yung Shin: Currently N/A.
Vinnie
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:59:46 PM »

all you know is that it's called team fortress 2

Hipster Vinnie:
-no hyperposting
-no avatar
-hasn't changed name since 2012
-no Q/A
-no art skills
-is a hipster
-no sig-never mind
Ibuki is a troll. He says so himself. One of the rules is don't feed the trolls. If we all want to be rule abiding forumers, we all must ignore Ibuki.
Thorton
Factory Head Thorton
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 04:06:11 PM »

The name sounds interesting.

I would say that my FC's win a match, like, 36% of the time.

Thank you for voting Mohomed in Prince Boy! I am glad that I have won a match in the Finals!
My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 22-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia because of this. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feyaletivi. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster.

Feya Ivanovich: A 23-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi.

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get too good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, including a doctor. The reason is because his Father is also a doctor. His Father is friends with Castle Chaves, and Julius looks up to him at times.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from Calypso Island. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Emma.

Kee-Yung Shin: Currently N/A.
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to: