Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Steam Games  (Read 1816 times)
Nukes
Bring Back Post Count
Restaurant Master

God

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »

I think you guys should sell some of your games on steam. Obviously, have all the features on flash, but then anything you can't fit on flash or if u want to make it a steam exclusive feature, you put it there. Also, you can have it be 1 steam game with 5 of the gamerias(your choice) then you can spend 99 cents and get another pick and so on.

IM BACCCCKKKKK

FCs:
Jay
Bobby
Billy
Nanny
Penelope
Agent 42
Agent 67
Agent 1
Agent 101
Director
Rue
Liam
Mason
Doug
Dorothy
Kenneth
Tom Trinip
Agent 43 "Mary Beth"
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 02:50:54 PM »

I like this idea

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Paramore
Master Restaurant
Restaurant Master

Paramore Trash #1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 04:27:19 AM »

Yeah we've thought about releasing platformers on Steam, though it's completely different than releasing apps on iOS or Android --- for the apps, whenever we have a game ready we can just release it and it'll be available for everyone to buy and play on all of the app stores.  For Steam though, you have to submit it to "Steam Greenlight", where you wait to see if enough people are interested in buying the game before Steam will approve it.  Sadly some games have to wait for over a year before they're finally approved to be put on Steam (and hundreds of games have never been approved), so that whole process has kept us from pursuing it so far.

Remember when I was actually active on this forum...
miammiam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 03:26:16 PM »

Hello !

i just registered to post about it too. A release of a super complete papa's pizzeria/burgeria/etc. on steam would be so amazing !  Tongue

Actually, it would be without problem the best pizzeria/cooking game of steam with cook, serve, delicious.

But people would only buy it if the steam version is much better than the flash version and if the price is affordable and justified by the content. A super game with a super multitude of recipes to cook.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:31:45 PM by miammiam » Logged
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.