Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 573   
Print
Author Topic: Forum & Shoutbox Randomness  (Read 668492 times)
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #5970 on: December 22, 2018, 01:33:08 PM »

Zetsu [Dec 21 02:00 PM]:   Hey Matt
Cinnablob [Dec 21 02:00 PM]:   hello
Zetsu [Dec 21 02:02 PM]:   @Matt can you respond to a PM I sent earlier? Thanks Wink
ColtsFan18 [Dec 21 02:04 PM]:   Matt's here
Ianiant [Dec 21 02:04 PM]:   And possibly mine
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:09 PM]:   Of course, you're trying to give excuses now.
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:10 PM]:   I made a topic, yet they're clearly trying to make fun of me for no reason.
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:10 PM]:   Even if I try to say something, they keep repeating these me posts to make fun of me.
ColtsFan18 [Dec 21 02:10 PM]:   Because you're the only one who wants it deleted.
eevee [Dec 21 02:10 PM]:   I'm not, I just disapprove shoutbox randomness being deleted
eevee [Dec 21 02:10 PM]:   I just liked the way Ianiant said it
ColtsFan18 [Dec 21 02:11 PM]:   Same
ColtsFan18 [Dec 21 02:11 PM]:   yeet
ColtsFan18 [Dec 21 02:11 PM]:   yet
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:12 PM]:   You can either claim that you disapprove it or say nothing.
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:12 PM]:   @eevee I didn't get what he said.
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:13 PM]:   Like I said before, I didn't want any jokes at all.
Matt [Dec 21 02:13 PM]:   Guys don't use "me" jokes to be rude or harass others here
Matt [Dec 21 02:13 PM]:   but SpongeBob you also can't tell others how they're allowed to reply
SpongeBob29 [Dec 21 02:14 PM]:   i still find it rude
Ianiant [Dec 21 02:15 PM]:   @Matt Not meaning to be irrelevant, but you might want to check your PM's, if you're still there.
Matt [Dec 21 02:15 PM]:   cool I'll check em out soon

I missed Matt-Senpai!  Cry

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #5971 on: December 23, 2018, 03:39:44 PM »

Hey sb do you know what randomness is
Randomness doesn't mean necessary funny
Ktnxbai

A Red Cube
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5972 on: December 23, 2018, 04:20:03 PM »

Hey sb do you know what randomness is
Randomness doesn't mean necessary funny
Ktnxbai

That's not what I said.
I said that the randomness here isn't funny. I didn't say that random = funny.
What's the purpose of keeping all of the randomness anyways when nobody here even uses it later on?
I was very straightforward in my last post.
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #5973 on: December 23, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

That's not what I said.
What's the purpose of keeping all of the randomness anyways when nobody here even uses it later on?

For those who weren't actually there. If someone mentions something that has happened in the Shoutbox, and I wasn't there at the time, and now it's gone from the Shoutbox, I can often look it up here. If this topic wasn't there, I would never have any idea what they're talking about. It provides a way to preserve the best of the Shoutbox for future reference, if it is ever needed.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

saotome
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

bring on the tide

View Profile
« Reply #5974 on: December 23, 2018, 04:44:04 PM »

That's not what I said.

random =/= funny

i need a bad bleep
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5975 on: December 23, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »

random =/= funny

This is what I said:
I didn't say that random = funny.

Read again.

For those who weren't actually there. If someone mentions something that has happened in the Shoutbox, and I wasn't there at the time, and now it's gone from the Shoutbox, I can often look it up here. If this topic wasn't there, I would never have any idea what they're talking about. It provides a way to preserve the best of the Shoutbox for future reference, if it is ever needed.

But what's even the point of doing that?
What happened has happened.
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #5976 on: December 23, 2018, 05:13:55 PM »

AskJoe [Dec 23 05:58 PM]:I have bad news. This is still hard for me to talk about, but... Yesterday I was riding in the car with my dad when the car broke down while on the highway. The steering went out resulting in a car accident. My father made it out okay, but I was severely injured and I am now hospitalized with a spinal cord injury. The doctor says I am paraplegic and it could be temporary or permanent.
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:04 PM]:I may have to postpone my enrollment in graduate school. Also to make matters worse I am only covered on my father's health insurance until I am 26 which will be in 6 hours. I might have a huge hospital bill once I am released. Essentially none of which will be covered by insurance.
ColtsFan18 [Dec 23 06:07 PM]:can you get insurance?
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:09 PM]:I was supposed to get health insurance when I started graduate school. I didn't plan for this obviously.
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #5977 on: December 23, 2018, 05:20:21 PM »

AskJoe [Dec 23 05:58 PM]:I have bad news. This is still hard for me to talk about, but... Yesterday I was riding in the car with my dad when the car broke down while on the highway. The steering went out resulting in a car accident. My father made it out okay, but I was severely injured and I am now hospitalized with a spinal cord injury. The doctor says I am paraplegic and it could be temporary or permanent.
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:04 PM]:I may have to postpone my enrollment in graduate school. Also to make matters worse I am only covered on my father's health insurance until I am 26 which will be in 6 hours. I might have a huge hospital bill once I am released. Essentially none of which will be covered by insurance.
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:09 PM]:I was supposed to get health insurance when I started graduate school. I didn't plan for this obviously.

Sad

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #5978 on: December 23, 2018, 05:21:32 PM »

Oh... Grimace

KCP20:
I wish everyone best of luck in this year!
I hope to see some great entries around in the top 32.
Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #5979 on: December 23, 2018, 05:33:44 PM »

AskJoe [Dec 23 05:58 PM]:I have bad news. This is still hard for me to talk about, but... Yesterday I was riding in the car with my dad when the car broke down while on the highway. The steering went out resulting in a car accident. My father made it out okay, but I was severely injured and I am now hospitalized with a spinal cord injury. The doctor says I am paraplegic and it could be temporary or permanent.
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:04 PM]:I may have to postpone my enrollment in graduate school. Also to make matters worse I am only covered on my father's health insurance until I am 26 which will be in 6 hours. I might have a huge hospital bill once I am released. Essentially none of which will be covered by insurance.
ColtsFan18 [Dec 23 06:07 PM]:can you get insurance?
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:09 PM]:I was supposed to get health insurance when I started graduate school. I didn't plan for this obviously.
Brother Z: I'm very sorry AskJoe.  Sad I hope your back heels very soon. God bless you. And also Happy Birthday!  Smiley

mika
semi-active
Restaurant Master

mostly here for KCP

View Profile
« Reply #5980 on: December 23, 2018, 06:22:50 PM »

Get well soon, Joe Sad

vote for my entries: http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/5d6y5dgz5e7
I will never remove this in my signature:
part 1:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
part 2:
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   @matt i drew you uwu http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.ms...g2452971
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   pls notice
Matt [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   @PastaFan3000 awesome! Cheesy
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   thanks matt! Cheery
Mar.6 - Breakfast Slider
Mar.8 - Chiaki Nanami
Mar.20 - Toad from Super Mario 64
Apr.3 - Sonia Nevermind
Apr.14 - Mini McCoy
Apr.18 - Colonel Roy Mustang
Apr.27 - Clover
May.4 - Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May.11 - Mika (as a pal)
May.20 - Ryutaro Naruhodou
May.25 - Koilee
May.29 - Whippa
Jun.2 - Papa's Pastaria
Jun.7 - Spaghetti
Jun.14 - Macaroni
Jun.21 - Gnocchi
Jun.28 - Ravioli
Jul.5 - Fettuccine
Jul.12 - Penne
Jul.19 - Farfalle
Jul.26 - Radiatori
Aug.2 - Cellentani
Aug.10 - Conchiglie
Aug.16 - Stellini
Alex Amethyst
Iconic
Restaurant Master

The future is iconic

View Profile
« Reply #5981 on: December 24, 2018, 12:58:11 PM »

AskJoe [Dec 23 05:58 PM]:I have bad news. This is still hard for me to talk about, but... Yesterday I was riding in the car with my dad when the car broke down while on the highway. The steering went out resulting in a car accident. My father made it out okay, but I was severely injured and I am now hospitalized with a spinal cord injury. The doctor says I am paraplegic and it could be temporary or permanent.
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:04 PM]:I may have to postpone my enrollment in graduate school. Also to make matters worse I am only covered on my father's health insurance until I am 26 which will be in 6 hours. I might have a huge hospital bill once I am released. Essentially none of which will be covered by insurance.
ColtsFan18 [Dec 23 06:07 PM]:can you get insurance?
AskJoe [Dec 23 06:09 PM]:I was supposed to get health insurance when I started graduate school. I didn't plan for this obviously.

Omg that is terrible. I hope you manage to get better soon.

KitKatExtreme [Aug 16 12:31 AM]:   bleep me with a chainsaw
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

View Profile
« Reply #5982 on: December 24, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »

I'm so sorry, hope you heal quickly

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

View Profile
« Reply #5983 on: December 24, 2018, 09:51:38 PM »

Salt [Dec 24 10:30 PM]: Salt doesn't water the shoutbox.
[Dec 24 10:32 PM]: Green milks the shoutbox
Ianiant [Dec 24 10:34 PM]: Shoutbox: MOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Salt [Dec 24 10:46 PM]: ..
Salt [Dec 24 10:46 PM]: poor shoutbox

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #5984 on: December 25, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »

AskJoe [Dec 25 07:09 PM]: I just received news from my doctor. My injury is a T12 incomplete spinal cord injury. I am paralyzed from the waist down, and have no movement or sensation below my waist. Since the injury is incomplete there is still some hope that I will regain some movement and sensation below my waist overtime.
Ianiant [Dec 25 07:15 PM]: @AskJoe Did the nurses let you have cake?
AskJoe [Dec 25 07:18 PM]: For some good news my birthday went as well as it could have given that I was in the hospital. My grandfather sent me a card/$1000 check for my birthday/graduation. I still got to open presents and had a birthday cake, unfortunately no candles were allowed.
AskJoe [Dec 25 07:21 PM]: @Ianiant I am allowed to have outside food that my guests bring. I don't have to eat anymore hospital food.
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 573   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.