Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   
Print
Author Topic: Danganronpa  (Read 89970 times)
MintBubbleTea
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2016, 12:24:14 AM »

How did Mikan clean the evidence of the fake hanging video (i.e. the stepladder, the gown, the bag, candle, the rope and returning the Conference Room to its exact composition) all in the matter of minutes? The hospital lacks a safe, secure space to store a myriad of items that would immediately destroy Mikan's testimony. Her testimony and alibi - which she formed by manipulating the mindset for the majority of trial to remove suspicion from her - was her saving grace. She couldn't have carried such incriminating items along the island to her cottage because the chances of being caught in broad daylight was almost guaranteed due to her plan of widespread panic to stop the supposed suicide to occur. How did she meet up with Fuyuhiko, and in the short period of time they split up to 'search' fro Ibuki, go to the music scene and falisfy the order of the murders so quickly? The wallpaper did not seem diminutive and would have required a fair bit of strength to rip off and carry to hide in the storage room.
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2016, 05:39:43 AM »

Huh? If I recall correctly, Mikan ripped off the wallpaper before she met with Hajime and co.

As for cleaning the evidence for the video, it was for plot I guess.

What really bothers me is how Celeste didn't get any blood on her clothing while she was killing Yamada during the investigation. Maybe her gambling talent even applies to things like calculating angles. (Yet, she didn't win the class trial anyway. )

I can't wait for NDRV3. I'm looking forward to the class trials. And murders. And executions. And the mastermind if there is one.

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
MintBubbleTea
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2016, 04:51:40 PM »

She ripped it off, placed the drumstick and applied glue to the only entrance to the music venue all in a matter of minutes. Hiyoko's murder weapon wasn't even discussed - she was cut on the throat with an object. In the game Mikan is not mentioned as an Olympic sprinter so she carried, ran and changed the crime in such a small amount of time all while being completely safe from the other seven people that were residing on the island.

Celeste's case was butchered up because she failed to acknowledge the most important part of a class trial - not drawing suspicion upon yourself. From her high pitched screams and successive ordering of people around, she was the only suspect of the entire dwindled group that could've committed the murders. Even Byakuya openly criticises Celeste in the game for being overly overt and her rapid change in personality was an instant give away to her overly complicated murder plan. The class trial was a disappoinment because of her Bullet Time Battle being placed so early in the trial and you could guess how the murders were committed before the trial began in its entirety. She didn't get blood on clothes because of the angle she hit Yamada with the Justice Hammer. This is illustrated in the end of trial comic book rendition of the case. Celeste was ultimately a disappointment and the class trial just symoblised what a disappointment Celeste was to her expectations.

NDRV3, I can categorise the more capable people in the group that will slowly dwindle down to create more easy debates end game.

Ultimate Maid - seems like is going to be a killer but not a victim.

Ultimate Kyoko Copycat (the girl with the pigtails) - probably going to be someone who will just like a toned down Nagito, as in be a hurdle in the way of Kaede. In the demo, she is the only one who discusses the worst case scenarios for Hajime, Makoto and Kaede - everyone else believes her and thus suspicion is drawn onto her.

Ultimate I'm Not Nagito At All But I Just Somehow Forget My Talent And I'm Not Cold Or Calculating At All- going to be the polar opposite of Nagito. Probably killed off to make trials much more difficult. I think the creators don't want a Kirigiri-esque situation in which the player and only one other fellow classmate is somewhat capable of thinking on a higher level.

Ultimate I'm Not All Brawn No Brains and I'm Not a Chapter Four Victim - sorry Gonta, but he is going to be killed despite his figure making him a hard to kill murder target. He just doesn't seem like someone who is going to survive the killing game; Ibuki and Ishimaru were killed off because they didn't contribute anything to the plot and then were killed off to make cases more complicated.

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2016, 06:00:31 PM »

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA THE LAST ONE

I'm just gonna root for Shuuichi Saihara (Detective) to survive or be a killer... Don't be a victim please.

I also feel like Angie will end up being a killer for a religious reason... But that may be too obvious.

I date men
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

Addicted to The Crown on Netflix

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2016, 06:07:03 PM »

Nah I don't think Angie will be a killer, but I can always be wrong.

Gonta... yeah he's dead.

I'm looking for the dark haired girl who will be the killer for the third trial.

Read chapter 6 of my fanfic here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=6233.msg1688995#new

News!:
(Last update: 12/25/16)]12/25: Merry Christmas everybody! I'm learning how to use FireAlpaca... It's weird
Contributions to the Forum:
-started the Expectations topics (original idea)
-Self proclaimed artist
-Made the Shipping and Town of Salem topic just to name the popular ones
MintBubbleTea
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2016, 09:13:29 PM »

I hope Angie isn't as air headed as her predecessors "I like donuts and friendship" Asahina and "I need a blouse" Owane. Firstly, she doesn't have a sport or athletic related talent, and that is good. Secondly, I don't think the ship Angie x Gonta will sail very far before Gonta is killed during the fourth chapter. The ship will plummet and sink to the depths of the dark sea. 
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2016, 09:27:37 PM »

I think Danganronpa V3 was made to break molds so I don't think Angie will necessarily be ditzy, but she will probably still be very genki. I can totally see her dying though.

Read chapter 6 of my fanfic here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=6233.msg1688995#new

News!:
(Last update: 12/25/16)]12/25: Merry Christmas everybody! I'm learning how to use FireAlpaca... It's weird
-Self proclaimed artist
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 26, 2016, 06:49:30 AM »

Looks like an Alolan form of Asahina to me. Keyword "looks like"

I date men
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2016, 07:06:01 PM »

Looks like an Alolan form of Asahina to me. Keyword "looks like"

Lol. And it's sort of sad that you have to put in "Keyword" just to stop people from getting triggered/correcting you and stuff.

News!:
-Self proclaimed artist
MintBubbleTea
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2016, 03:27:56 AM »

Thoughts on Junko Enoshima? I think it is kind of a Nagito case - you hate their guts or they are your favourite character.
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2016, 06:13:33 AM »

I like that character... I get their motive of "hope is boring" and "despair is unpredictable and fun." Wouldn't cause the whole world to be in despair though lol

I date men
Sag
Beep boop
Restaurant Master

Summer (even though it's not summer)

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »

Junko is, of course, ruthless, as she made the world literally go into despair. But you have to give her credit! She's very clever and cunning. She's middle to high in my rankings.

Interesting quotes:
PastaFan3000 [Jul 06 10:38 PM]: wtf PP is in the game?
Ianiant [Jun 26 09:57 PM]:   New Customer: Alabama!
Hermes [Jul 14 05:24 PM]: @A Building Yes, there's a lot of incest, and I love it.
Stormzee [Jul 16 05:12 PM]:   She's touching me
Wow you really are unique and detergent
A tomato jumping beside just saw this.
The tomato does not know how to feel about this.
Hermes [Jul 20 12:15 AM]:   You are just big balls!
Hermes [Aug 08 01:50 AM]: Joe can be my sugar daddy
CalaMity [Aug 17 09:21 PM]:   DO YOU GUYS LIKE PITA CHIPS

Not even Loona can save her from defeat Pensive
ChurroSalesman25 [Sep 16 10:31 AM]:   great idea, Simp
A Building [Sep 22 05:33 PM]:   Don’t eat me, I’ve got a wife and three chickens
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2016, 09:42:01 AM »

im not sure if i really like junko or not but shes kinda hot idk
Zorro Metal
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »

she is kinda cool
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2016, 03:52:25 PM »

She's smart and interesting. I like that you cannot predict her, but I'm still mad that they made her the Ultimate Fashionista. Like yeah it's unexpected, but it's not clever. The only benefit to her plan for being the Ultimate Fashionista is charisma, but that's not much. I think I would have been happier if they went a little stereotypical and made Junko the little airheaded sister and Mukuro the despair crazy mastermind. I would rewrite the story with a few tweaks and then I'll be happy with it.

News!:
-Self proclaimed artist
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.