Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipdere  (Read 4605 times)
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 01:04:45 PM »

Oh, Flipdere, as in a flip of emotions after she met him? Nice touch, appropriate.

The 'senpai' would be Alberto...based on the descriptions, huh? Poor Penny.
Actually, it's Flipdere because it's a Fliplinian story about a yandere, but that works. A lot. Cheesy

And yes, Alberto is Senpai. I've also given each character a Japanese name. Wink

:3

Shoutbox Randomness:
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm here: "oh I hate everyone except you"
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm not here: "AZUKI!!!!! : 3 "
LKOB [Dec 07 05:36 PM]:   I-it's not like I l-like her or anything! B-baka!

Tamatim [Dec 09 06:21 PM]:   Oh, Joe? I don't see her :-)

Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:51 PM]:   I GOT A DOU!!!!!!!
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   !YASSS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   ODGS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   DOGS!!

G Pizza [Dec 24 10:22 PM]:   http : //www.flipline.com/forum/...g1403797 I died reading this
G Pizza [Dec 24 10:23 PM]:   I'm starting to make chimpanzee noises
ComicSans
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 02:14:22 PM »

I'm continuing this.
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 05:06:48 PM »

YAY

she/her. Here just for fun (:
yoshilover99
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 06:19:36 PM »

Cool.
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 07:31:23 PM »

yas niqqa

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
ComicSans
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2016, 05:50:28 PM »

Chapter 3: Coincidence?

With toast in my mouth, books in my hand, and 5 minutes left, I push every ounce of energy into my legs. I’m almost there! I thought. I can make it just in time for the entrance assembly. As I approach a corner that leads to the school, another person suddenly appears as I turn the corner. 2 seconds later, I hit the concrete. Hard. The toast flew out of my mouth, my books are scattered on the road, and whoever bumped into me is getting up. I groan in pain as I lift myself off of the ground, and onto my knees. “Ow…” I croaked. “I’m so sorry!” the other guy exclaimed. “I wasn’t watching where I was going! Do you need a hand?” I look up, and almost can not believe what I see. Spiked black hair, red bandana, muscular build, tan skin, pretty face. Could it be…? It can’t be a coincidence. This is fate! This is destiny! “Um… you didn’t hit your head or anything, did you?” he questioned. He started looking worried, poor thing.

I took his hand, and he helped me up. His skin is remarkably soft... “Um... no, I-it’s fine, really...” I reassured. “Oh, heh, thank goodness. I wasn’t looking where I was going. But, if I don’t get going now, I’ll be late for school.” School! Crap! “Oh yeah, school! I forgot!” “Oh, ok,” the guy supposed. “Well, can’t be late. See ya!” he affirmed, and ran off. “Y-yeah, s-see you...” I breathed. Wow, he’s so dreamy... This was obviously meant to be... It has to be... Wait.

Who the hell is SHE?!

I look as my dream boy is being scolded by another schoolgirl. She had the same uniform, so she’s probably going to the same school as I am. Her hair was short, and she had a lighter tanned skin tone than my man, and was a bit skinnier. “You promised you’d walk with me to school!” she bleated. “C’mon, you’ve done this ever since we were kids!” My Senpai rubbed the back of his head nervously with one hand. “I-I’m sorry...”

A childhood friend?! No way!

“Listen, I’m not asking you to walk with me because I like you or anything. It’s because I know you’d be completely, utterly lost without me.”

“I’m sorry...”

Oh, God, NO! Not a freaking TSUNDERE! I’m gonna be sick.

“Let’s go, you big pushover. We’re gonna be late, so we need to make a run for it.” I barely tried to watch as that ratchet bleep took my Senpai’s hand and ran with him to the school. I was on my knees again, overcome with hopelessness. “My love life can’t be over this easily...” But suddenly, I had an idea. A wicked idea. A wicked, demented scheme so horrifically, horribly twisted... that it just might work.

I’m going to kill her. One way or another, she will die, if it means making out under a cherry tree with my precious Senpai. He’s MY precious. All MINE.
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2016, 06:17:41 PM »

*eats popcorn*

she/her. Here just for fun (:
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.