Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 43746 times)
pleasehelpme:(
Better Than Papa!

no snoms here...

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2019, 05:08:11 AM »

LMAOOO

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2019, 03:28:49 PM »

LMAOOO

*Uni tickles urchin*
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Taco Builder

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2019, 08:56:51 PM »

Someone needs to get SootHouse to do a reading of this topic, God that would be priceless.

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
The Grookey Fanatic
Franchise Owner

Taylor is No.1!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2019, 10:21:03 PM »

Someone needs to get SootHouse to do a reading of this topic, God that would be priceless.
Agree

it's a me
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2019, 11:17:43 AM »

t r y s u c k i n g

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
chino514
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2019, 11:33:59 AM »

Onion Zest Cookies

1, onion memory
Sion garlic ingredient used to make a Pope Scooperia cookies and OnionFest own.

You should reject the first cut the onions, and the skin of the foot of the sweet, and diarrhea. Then, as from a well, a grater, cheese, and prepares a cup of chopped onion 1/2. I expect a lot of tears.

Then it was that it is affordable, the two squares with grated consecrated and dedicated by the sacred bowls made like unto the half of the paper towels. The ball is full, juice and chopped onions.

You will want to preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Assume ipfarum small cookie tray with parchment paper and set. And in parchment paper and brought him to spread in the chopped onions, although far off from a large group of customers.

6 seconds to 30 minutes to bake.

Salt oven and let cool.

2, sweet onions
Pour the sauce into a mature into a small bowl and add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and add to his hands.

If you need to add rubber gloves on his toes, and thou shalt not die. And mix purpureisque trout (red + blue, purple and pink if it does not). color is uniform for all bands sugared onion.

Heat oven to 330 ° F. Spread your sweet, onions on a small baking sheet membrane, which is wrapped in paper. Cook for 4 minutes.

Onion needle must be attached to a preparatory role. Be thou diligent to apply to the preparation and a condimentum condimentum onion, two hours in the refrigerator.

3, add up to a cake
Remove sauce from the mainstream to small pieces.

Mix in your favorite cookie dough, to have it done. Can combine the bulk around, or simply place it on the cookie before baking.

We onion on a glass of sugar in bulk and put sugar aerosol.

This special gift to enjoy the magical holiday celebration with friends and family in OnionFest!
pleasehelpme:(
Better Than Papa!

no snoms here...

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2019, 11:39:49 AM »

That's... scary

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
chino514
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »

its my first time
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2019, 04:25:28 PM »

Onion Zest Cookies

1, onion memory

You should reject the first cut the onions, and the skin of the foot of the sweet, and diarrhea. Then, as from a well, a grater, cheese, and prepares a cup of chopped onion 1/2. I expect a lot of tears.

Then it was that it is affordable, the two squares with grated consecrated and dedicated by the sacred bowls made like unto the half of the paper towels. The ball is full, juice and chopped onions.

You will want to preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Assume ipfarum small cookie tray with parchment paper and set. And in parchment paper and brought him to spread in the chopped onions, although far off from a large group of customers.

Salt oven and let cool.

2, sweet onions
Pour the sauce into a mature into a small bowl and add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and add to his hands.

If you need to add rubber gloves on his toes, and thou shalt not die. And mix purpureisque trout (red + blue, purple and pink if it does not). color is uniform for all bands sugared onion.

Heat oven to 330 ° F. Spread your sweet, onions on a small baking sheet membrane, which is wrapped in paper. Cook for 4 minutes.

Onion needle must be attached to a preparatory role. Be thou diligent to apply to the preparation and a condimentum condimentum onion, two hours in the refrigerator.

3, add up to a cake

Mix in your favorite cookie dough, to have it done. Can combine the bulk around, or simply place it on the cookie before baking.

This special gift to enjoy the magical holiday celebration with friends and family in OnionFest!
smhing my head my head

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Taco Builder

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2019, 07:14:47 PM »

purpureisque trout. Rare catch

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2019, 07:48:24 PM »

Onion Zest Cookies

1, onion memory

Salt oven and let cool.

2, sweet onions

3, add up to a cake

That's... scary

*Uni tickles urchin*
-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2019, 07:49:58 PM »

Onion Zest Cookies

1, onion memory

Salt oven and let cool.

2, sweet onions

3, add up to a cake

I love my cookies with some good ol' sugar aerosol.

AutumnWarriorsFan
Warriors Fan
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2019, 08:00:00 PM »

English> Spanish> Arabic> Samoan> Punjabi> Portuguese> English
Onion Zest Cookies
1: Understanding the bit
Onion onion is used for the beloved onion, which is used for onion biscuits to make onionfest.

The heavy skin of the heavy slip should be on the first and should be trimmed legs and legs. Then rotate the onion and make a cup of cooked dough. Wait for many tears

Then take half of the trash and place it in two sections of paper. Let the cheese be cooked and kneaded.

You want to heat 400 degrees Fahrenheit and heat the oven. Take a small biscuit and write it on a paper plate. Spread the kitchen table on paper, avoid large pieces of glass.

6 minutes and 30 seconds to dissolve.

Remove the cooktop and let it cool.

2: sleeve dresses
Fill the glass in a small bowl in the oven and place a slice and mix it into your hands.

If you want to wear gloves to protect your fingers from death, then mix some purple leaves (yellow purple powder if you do not scratch). Mix colored colors in a piece of sweet dessert.

Wash the cooker at 330 ° C. Sprinkle on sliced ​​cut slices on a piece of buttered paper on a piece of paper. Cook for 4 minutes

The cream should be applied on a piece of paper. Carefully add peppery paper and hold the glass in the refrigerator for two hours.

3: Add to Cookies
Drain the spray from the refrigerator and divide it into small pieces.

Mix with your favorite gourmet and dash. You can either mix it with flour dough or cook a cookie cook.

Save the cake on the cake and place a glass.

As you celebrate the Onion Fest Festival, enjoy this special gift with your friends and family!

-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2019, 08:02:30 PM »

English> Spanish> Arabic> Samoan> Punjabi> Portuguese> English
Onion Zest Cookies
1: Understanding the bit
Onion onion is used for the beloved onion, which is used for onion biscuits to make onionfest.

The heavy skin of the heavy slip should be on the first and should be trimmed legs and legs. Then rotate the onion and make a cup of cooked dough. Wait for many tears

Then take half of the trash and place it in two sections of paper. Let the cheese be cooked and kneaded.

You want to heat 400 degrees Fahrenheit and heat the oven. Take a small biscuit and write it on a paper plate. Spread the kitchen table on paper, avoid large pieces of glass.

6 minutes and 30 seconds to dissolve.

Remove the cooktop and let it cool.

2: sleeve dresses
Fill the glass in a small bowl in the oven and place a slice and mix it into your hands.

If you want to wear gloves to protect your fingers from death, then mix some purple leaves (yellow purple powder if you do not scratch). Mix colored colors in a piece of sweet dessert.

Wash the cooker at 330 ° C. Sprinkle on sliced ​​cut slices on a piece of buttered paper on a piece of paper. Cook for 4 minutes

The cream should be applied on a piece of paper. Carefully add peppery paper and hold the glass in the refrigerator for two hours.

3: Add to Cookies
Drain the spray from the refrigerator and divide it into small pieces.

Mix with your favorite gourmet and dash. You can either mix it with flour dough or cook a cookie cook.

Save the cake on the cake and place a glass.

As you celebrate the Onion Fest Festival, enjoy this special gift with your friends and family!

"Understanding the bit" "Save the cake on the cake" k then

The Grookey Fanatic
Franchise Owner

Taylor is No.1!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2019, 01:52:00 AM »

I once did a Google Translated onion zest cookies. It got weirdly gory.

it's a me
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.