Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 38970 times)
pleasehelpme:(
Professional Skrrter
Better Than Papa!

pedo kween waifu

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2018, 03:23:55 PM »

I love this topic lmao

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2018, 11:31:17 AM »

Raspberry Bark into Latin and back a bunch of times:

1 Gather
Now the rest of the fleet, they thought it was much nearer quarter, in a short time, however, he went down to the Valentine's Day, the high priest, and the pope 's Donuteria Tincidunt nulla a fortune? The first is that using the internet to wash her parents raspberries. The board shall not rent cut of a total of raspberries into fourths. A bowl into a bowl, pour over the wound care rose more under the tree. Microwave safe bowl football chocolate milk into a bowl, pour the chocolate chips in a microwave safe list later.Pour other networks.
Some verse of parchment paper used carefully.

2: Melting Milk Chocolate
One reserved to her the cup of the captured prefects of cohorts, and they forsake the encouraging taken Captive on microwave oven. If the weak and the fear of God on earth, but up to 30 seconds to another, and thus in the microwave. As long as the whole is present; might not be burned?. inch thick all around, and disease.

3, Mike, Cisco liquofactu
White House bowl for 30 seconds to heat the chocolate chips in microwave on high. One reserved to her the cup of the captured prefects of cohorts, and they forsake the encouraging taken Captive on microwave oven. Proin sit in additional 15 seconds.
The chocolate milk with a spoon dollops of the mixture is melted and fairness. Butter and milk chocolate must first swirling pink skewer steel forest. In general, there are so mixed that they do not want, swirly chocolate chips, but enough so that by way of example.

4: Break in the glory?
The refrigerator and store it within mainstream bark and enjoy!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Professional Skrrter
Better Than Papa!

pedo kween waifu

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2018, 01:41:47 PM »

Lol Laugh

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Professional Skrrter
Better Than Papa!

pedo kween waifu

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2018, 02:18:31 PM »

Jack o mole in Zulu and about 7 other languages

1: Prepare the blinds
You do not know Jack Mall, but we found Jack Maul in the raw back dad of the game. For spelling and sentences we easily specify. In any case, Jack-o-Mole is another organization, such as guacamole.
The rest of the pump is used as a bag. "Pumpkin" is a small element of food production.
Let's clean the wheels first and use a larger knife, carefully cover the head of the head and prepare the basement. Please place the birds and twigs in a large cup. Why should I start Jack O'Nin before moving my face?

2: breathing and leg
Take care 1/2 cup yourself. Then remove the silandrant and place leaves in 1/4 squid. Remove the sound and remove the kidneys and skin. Mix the avocado and put it in a large saucepan.

3: Plus
Air and the Internet include flour, coriander, onion, lemon juice, flour, flour, mousse, pepper, onion, salt. Stir fry together

4: Last Login
Write it down and put it in Jack. Let's start with bowls and tables!

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Uni
Y' know?
Restaurant Legend

Cheese Wheel! The Only One!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2019, 05:01:04 AM »

Chinese back into English

Botamochi:

1: Prepare Azuki Paste

Botamochi is Japan's unique sweet rice and Azuki sauce. We first introduced Botamochi in Papa's Cupcakeria HD.

First, you need to find two cans of 15 ounces of Azuki Beans. They also have several names, including Adzuki and Aduki. Not a dry bean bag, but a can. If you can only find dry azuki beans, you will have to prepare them a bit different.

Pour the contents of the can (beans and liquid) into a medium-sized pan. Mix brown sugar. The mixture was boiled for 45 minutes while occasionally stirring.

The contents were then poured into a mixing bowl and mixed into a paste-like potato-like consistency.

Let the bean paste cool down. Then put it in a container, cover it, and put it in the refrigerator to cool.

2: Preparing rice

Pour glutinous rice and white rice into the filter and rinse 2-3 times. Allow the rice to stand in the filter for about 30 minutes.

Pour the rice into the rice cooker. Add water until the water is 1 inch above the top of the rice. Cooking in a "white rice" environment (about 30 minutes).

After the rice is finished, use a wooden spoon to knead it into a paste-like consistency.

If you don't have a rice cooker, you need to cook on the stove.

3: Making Botamochi

First, put a plastic wrap on the scale. Place 2 ounces (56.7 grams) of Azuki Paste on the cling film. Flatten it to disk.

Roll a 1.25 ounce (25.4 gram) rice ball and place it in the center of the Azuki Paste tray.

The cling film will act as a barrier between your hands and the bean paste. Wrap the breakfast in Azuki Paste and fold all the corners and edges of the package around the rice. Twist the ends of the cling film together to wrap the rice and the paste.

Now you have a perfect Botamochi. Unpack and place it on the plate and try to make more.

*Uni tickles urchin*
Uni
Y' know?
Restaurant Legend

Cheese Wheel! The Only One!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2019, 03:55:29 AM »

Rudy's Reuben:(Mongolian back into English)

1: Prepare ingredients

Make sure the fruit is pickled cabbage. If you want to get rid of the fridge, put a cabbage in a microwave oven for 10-20 seconds in a microwave oven. If not, go for a prescription.

2: Take the sandwich

Place the side slices on one side. Place the Swedish cheese on a roasted beef bread. Dried in the aroma ants. Add the slices of Corned Beef on elegant vinegar and add some soup dishes. Place Swedish cheese on a plate. Cut one marble on one side and put the oil on top.

3: Grill It!

Prepare large stems in warmth. Place the sandwich on the stem. Do not ask to burn the bread to make it warm. Shake the samate slowly. Because the temperature temperature is low / moderate, it burns at the bottom of the furnace and burns to the bottom of the golden spade shovel. If the color is right, squeeze the sandwich with a spatula, turn the small sandwich and then turn it around. On the other hand you can transfer the same thing to the golden brown.

4: OK!

Switch off the heat and transfer sandwiches on the dish. You need to reduce the taste of your Father's Cheeseria. Ruben Ruben is rich in grilled fish!

*Uni tickles urchin*
Professional Skrrter
Better Than Papa!

pedo kween waifu

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2019, 09:59:09 AM »

Bump

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

O K B O O M E R

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2019, 05:49:06 PM »

1: Melt the butter
Melt down on the oven or a microwave butter.

2: beat the egg
Drop a crack and two eggs in a large bowl and reject the bombs. Cold the eggs until turmeric and whisk together.

3: Mix the ingredients needed!
Add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix well.

4: Stir in the steeple
Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in the mixture. When everything is mixed together, stir in the caramel chips.

5: pan!
Greece has a 13 "x 9" baking pan, and evenly pour the mixture into it.

6: To shoot!
Preheat oven to 350 ° F (176 ° C). Place the oven and bread for 15-20 minutes and place them in a cool place. With blondies, you do not want to bake them or they still turn like a dry cake. You need them moist and thin, so sooner than them. If the middle stick a toothbrush and if it comes out a bit of sticky batter, but it does not drip, it is done.

7: Cut and Decorate!
Take out from the oven and remove from the pan. Make them cool for 30 minutes, cut them into rectangles. Add more than two ears of ears. Using a decorative gel, draw a yellow bow between pecans. On the front side, draw a black nose with white eyes and decorative gel. Depending on your volume stability, you can easily rotate them on their pages and use the smooth top of the blond to draw the face. Now there is an army of 30-40 Planini Popes at your command!

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2019, 11:12:55 PM »

Planini Popes Grin

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Professional Skrrter
Better Than Papa!

pedo kween waifu

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2019, 10:51:31 AM »

Planini Popes Grin
YESSS

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2019, 11:33:24 AM »

1: mix Ingredients
The Great, the bowl down on the ground, vulputate a. If the beef was frozen over, that is, to fully and thawed. Then pour sour cream, dry bread, pepper, onion soup mix and dry. Having mixed them, indeed, your lips with the lowest ghosts, vulputate.

2 ceremony Patties
A mixture of beef roll into 8 equal beef bowl entire group. For the full price might be given to them, Set your Platten slightly. Take heed to thyself that situation, but not to be unduly buns were swept away by the planes of the diameters of the diameter of which is greater than themselves, is to be observed. As the size of the eye, and not raw meat buns.

3: Patties on the Grill
In the pan and cook carefully potato patties. Also, they are flipping baked. For Burger may be safely eaten, must be at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit inside. At the end of the cooking process (that is, when flipping) put on a slice of pizza potato patties with Provolone cheese. Which is acted upon it, to melt slightly before removing the cheese from the grill.

4: Build the sliders!
Potato patties with your well-cooked on a grill and place them in a new plate.First to remove the saliva into a wolf and a slider plate to maintain his heel. After a vulputate patty with mustard sauce and ketchup cut. Then place on a bun on top. Two pieces of wood toothpicks end. Toothpicks olive juice, wolf men slid enjoy!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Héricendre

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2019, 03:46:10 PM »

I found an absolute gem doing this:

Blue Moon Cookie Dough Freeze!
English to
Latin to
French to
Ukrainian to
Croatian back to
English

1: Flour in Prop
He goes, prepares us to mix food with a blue cookie recipe. You already have a specific rule, it would not be fair to eat raw materials, that is, a mixture of yeast and crude ointment in the eggs. We will not use eggs, that is, we do not need to drive in the oil just the heat of the day.
First, dissolve everything in the pan that should not be in this recipe. Heat the oven to 160 ° Fahrenheit. After that, place the mold in the oven for 5 minutes in oil at 160 ° C or at seawater and Fahrenheit protein drops.

2: Mix the dough
With a teaspoon of flour left the food and left a large crater. Pan then go to it. Margarine has been added to a much simpler love. Add margarine, salt, sodu, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
The shape of the flour and, finally, through, and with disturbing speeches, were distorted by these circumstances. Then add the chips into the batter and mix again. small chip is better.

3, the world of dough
That's the closest you're ready to use the Pan, which is soaked, do as you say, completely chilled. Sham and dust flour tea spoils the rest. Develop slowly in one of the small dough balls. Every job, every person is one of them, because it will not be, but if you want to burn this mixture of yeast, the rest of the cookies, and keep it in the fridge.

4: Blue climb
The blue ice cream in the store was upset because he could not find a normal life, he had to build a fragrant hand. These things should happen soon in the next steps, because ice cream can not melt well. So make sure you have all the tools and ingredients you need to prepare. Vanilla ice cream, hold in the freezer until you are fully prepared to begin this step.
First, place 9 teaspoons of vanilla ice cream in a large bowl. Add 3 drops of blue food into 3 drops of LaudaBQLig lemon and 3 drops of raspberry flavor as well as a teaspoon of spaghetti. Quickly join his hand, it seems to agree, and at the same time there is a light blue color from the base to the electric. And in that respect, it can be a little hammer to catch ice cream and add little, North Korea expresses the mass of balls in the mixture.

5: Final touch!
Quickly attached to the face of a blue ice-cream spoon, the glass is located in Pluto, distributed by adding whiskers, cream, sprinkling to the east, and the other on the top of the food spoon expresses the mass of all

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Rocky
Fizzo Fan
Papa's Replacement

cement

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »

4: Blue climb
The blue ice cream in the store was upset because he could not find a normal life, he had to build a fragrant hand. These things should happen soon in the next steps, because ice cream can not melt well.
Cry

Papa's Soup Mia.
Recent avatars:
07/08 - Buddy (KCP 2019)
06/09 - Buddy on a bench
16/09 - Rocky writing on an order ticket
04/10 - Denise & Zara looking for sweets
12/10 - Rhonda
19/10 - Rocky with a torch
29/10 - Rocky giving a gummy onion to a trick-or-treater
1/11 - Rocky in the Sugarplex Theater
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

45th state in the union!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »

I ran this through every language in alphabetical order...what have I done?

This is for Romano Quartet Pizza.

Start time

There are many extraordinary things to be done.

I was staying here and going to town.

The question was five minutes.

Book Two: Eating and Drinking

Love

Number 3: A table from

Robin Mark is an excellent artist and musician

Italy, Italy, Spain, Italy, Moscow, and Italy.

At five o'clock

It takes about 100 hours (232 hours) from 15 to 20 minutes.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
strawbs
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2019, 12:22:15 AM »

raspberry bark
(i forgot which languages i switched to and the translator cut off the bottom part)

1: Construction
Soon my mother passed her father's book first, and had a small face. Water pouches water and more water. Eat Chicken as Cucumber
Make sure you can give them

2: Smoking cigarette
This is important in the past and in the project. Water flows through the air for 30 minutes. Bring some cooked food and fat. If the unemployment rate is high, please take some time. They are back but they are very hot. If necessary, wipe the cucumber with a plate. Place a cube in your eyes and stretch it to 1/4 inch length.

3: Rose Rose
Make a goat for half an hour, drink for half an hour, eat other oil, microwave oil, red friend, dry red beauty You can add microwave oil for about 15 minutes.
Do not eat your skin like a cat because white cats are eating. I want to select all upload button.

4: Wait
I am here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.