Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 44394 times)
Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2019, 04:17:36 PM »

BUMP

*Uni tickles urchin*
Rocky
Citri-Shocked
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2019, 11:44:49 AM »

Caramel Cookie Apples

1: Prepare apples

Buy 6 apples, the best tablets for Granny Smith. Some apples in a shop are covered with wax. Sometimes it is difficult to make apples. In this case, fill the ear with 4 centimeters of warm water and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soda chloride. Don't take apples for 5 minutes and wipe them with a brush or tail. But there is no candle or candles, you need to wash the apples before you make this recipe. When you have dried the plots, remove the stems and put the stick rod in each apple with a few centimeters. You can use a stick, sticks or wooden waves.

2: Cracked crumbs

Take biscuits and break them into small pieces. We use cookies, but you can use the type of information you want. Collect tracks on a larger plan and save. You can also store the bakery and cover the baking sheet. Plant a green paper with cooking spray or a small oil list.

3: candy

You would like to buy candy soft and soft cakes in storage. These are usually caramel blocks (not candy whole). Sometimes they sell candy pieces, small sugar that they use. Sugar is mixed with sugar and is well added. Cook with low heat and add a few times.

When candy is wet and wet, remove it from the fire and allow it to stand for a few minutes.

4: crash and scratches

Depending on the size of the candy car candle, you can send it to a bowl of thick soup or something. Certainly, make sure your candy is deep enough to follow your apple at least 2/3. Push the candy on the candy and hold the bowl to protect extra sugar. Then place apples in a bowl filled with cracked cakes. Apply the apple to the slate and then live the remaining pearls. They should heal 3-4 hours or cool for at least 30 minutes. After waiting patiently, share the apple caramel cake!

Papa's Soup Mia.
Recent avatars:
16/09 - Rocky writing on an order ticket
04/10 - Denise & Zara looking for sweets
12/10 - Rhonda
19/10 - Rocky with a torch
29/10 - Rocky giving a gummy onion to a trick-or-treater
1/11 - Rocky in the Sugarplex Theater
1/12 - Willow portrait
4/12 - Scarlett portrait
Confession: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2263058#msg2263058
Rocky
Citri-Shocked
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2019, 01:07:19 PM »

Onion Zest Cookies

1: cake with onions

This does not apply to potatoes every year.

First you need to break the outer skin of onions and cut the roots and start. Then take a small piece of cheese and make onions. Wait for many tears

Then take 1/2 cup of chopped onion and put two pegs on paper. Sprinkle the chopped onion and press the juice.

You want to burn the oven to 400 ° F. Take a small piece of cake and put the skin on it. So onions in the bag and avoid large groups of onions.

Bake for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Take the oven and allow the cooling.

2: fried onions

Pour chopped onions and cook in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup of sugar and mix with your hands.

If you like, wear rubber gloves to prevent your fingers. Then mix a few drops of violet (red + red, red if red). Mix the color as sugar.

Cook in the oven at 100 ° C. Cook for 4 minutes.

Onion skin should be in a bag. Take care of the onions and skin in the fridge for two hours.

3: Add to cookie files

Take the skin of the skin in the fridge and take small pieces.

Add your favorite cake and watch it properly. You can place cookies or cookies before cooking.

Put the dough with cream and sugar.

Enjoy this unique treatment with friends and family and celebrate the OnionFest magic!

Papa's Soup Mia.
Recent avatars:
12/10 - Rhonda
1/12 - Willow portrait
4/12 - Scarlett portrait
Confession: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2263058#msg2263058
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2019, 01:07:57 PM »

But it does apply to potatoes every year

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2019, 05:09:50 PM »

I'm shaking

1: Onion will spoil
Onion Cezest was first used in Baba's Schubrey, which creates seasonal cookies for OnionFest.

You must first peel off the sweet onion skin and cut off the roots and stem. Then make fine cup of grater, make a cup of 1/2 chopped onion. Expect a lot of tears.

After that, take your 1/2 cup chopped onion and dump it on two squares of paper towels. Wrap the ball of chopped onion and leave the juice.

You need to preheat for 400 ° ha in your oven. Take a small cookie plate and sort it out with paper and paper. To avoid large stains of onion, cut the onion parchment.

Bake 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Take it out of the oven and cool it.

2: onion candy
Pour the boiled chopped onion in a small bowl and add 1/4 cup cranberate sugar and mix it with your hands.

If you want, keep your rubber gloves to avoid your fingers. Then blend in a few drops of purple food (blue + red + pink blue). The color of the onion particles with sugar should be mixed.

Preheat your oven to 330 ° F. spread your Candy onion shreds onto a small cookie sheet lined with paper paper. Cook for 4 minutes.

Onion reproduction should be paste on paper paper. Carefully place the parchment paper and onion experience in the freezer for two hours.

3: Add a cookie
Take the onion experience from the freezer, and break it into small bits.

Mix your favorite cookie dough with recipe and bake it accordingly. You can mix everything around the dough, or sprinkle it on top of cookies before baking.

We put some onion sugar crystal spray to put onions on the sugar cookie dough.

Enjoy this special treat with your friends and family as you celebrate the OnionFest magic holiday!

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2019, 05:26:40 PM »

Paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and Paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and Paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and Paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper and paper

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Snom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2019, 08:21:24 PM »

My turn:
Same format but adding Korean after Croatian, then into Icelandic, then back to English.

1: Lucobika
Scooperia OnionFest Cookie The formula for "Stop", the first dad of the season.

You must cut off your love, sweet roots and bow and listen for the first time. Then place a small plate and add 1/2 cup of cheese to the pot on the plate. I expect many tears to come.

Then place two squares of paper towel, like a bowl of chopped 1/2 cup. The bow must be squeezed into balls and changed into hatred.

You want to send it to the country phone. Load the oven at 400 ° F. When the paper garden is worn and small sweets come. Escape from the large pile of parchment to the harbor and rub the carrots.

6 to 30 minutes for cooking.

Put it in the oven and allow to cool.

2: Portrait
Fill a small bowl with a dislike hat and place in a bowl of 1/4 cup sugar and mix with a hand.

I try to avoid death by wearing rubber gloves. Mix a few drops of purple food (blue + red / pink / purple). White sugar half.

Preheat oven over 330 eyes. Fold a small baking lacquer covered with toothpaste. Cook for 4 minutes.

Finally, put an ornament. Carefully make a parchment bow in the freezer room for 2 hours in the room.

3, add cookies
Examine the onions and individual pieces far from the freezer.

Mix your favorite recipes with cookies in the city. You can mix the whole urban combination of yeast without seeing all sorts of batter and boiling.

The dough of sugar biscuits was placed in the desires of the ports and added to some crystals of diabetes.

Please spend time with friends and family on OnionFest to celebrate your magic!

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
The Grookey Fanatic
Franchise Owner

Taylor is No.1!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2019, 05:18:27 AM »

Onion Zest Cookies tranlated from Catalan to Nepali to Greek to French to Nepali again to Hungarian to Hawaiian and back to English.
1: Change the menu
Cookies of fresh potato cooked in Scrapia.

First, pull out the outer edge of the cut-off muscle to the base and tail. Then take a good knife and work on a tip of the mirrors. Wait for tears.

Then cut off the 1/2 teaspoon of tea and put the paper weight on the cuts. Attach the axis and hide the water.

Make sure the oven is cooked at 400 FF. Move the knob into the tape and insert the paper with the pencil. To prevent a large group, sprinkle the finger on the paper.

Get out of the oven and do it again.

2: Onions onion
Put the rings in small cups, put in the 1/4 box and add a piece of straw into your hand.

If you wish, put your finger in the blood of the lamps that should die. Then add the colors (blue + white to the bottom). Minimum duplicates.

330 ° f. Come again. Increase the finger over the head of the lower liver to lower the surface of the eyelid. Keep up for 4 minutes

Five pencils in pencil pencils. Keep the glasses and jars in the cardboard for half an hour.

3: Add cookies
Slide the box out of the box and release smaller pieces.

Add your favorite interactions with flour and nutrients. You can also add cookies before your access to cookie.

Apply the creams and give them some doubts.

When making a trick on OnionFest, enjoy this special occasion with your love and warmth.

Flipinese sounds like anglicized Filipino.
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2019, 05:21:38 AM »

Onion Zest Cookies tranlated from Catalan to Nepali to Greek to French to Nepali again to Hungarian to Hawaiian and back to English.
1: Change the menu
Cookies of fresh potato cooked in Scrapia.

First, pull out the outer edge of the cut-off muscle to the base and tail. Then take a good knife and work on a tip of the mirrors. Wait for tears.

Then cut off the 1/2 teaspoon of tea and put the paper weight on the cuts. Attach the axis and hide the water.

Make sure the oven is cooked at 400 FF. Move the knob into the tape and insert the paper with the pencil. To prevent a large group, sprinkle the finger on the paper.

Get out of the oven and do it again.

2: Onions onion
Put the rings in small cups, put in the 1/4 box and add a piece of straw into your hand.

If you wish, put your finger in the blood of the lamps that should die. Then add the colors (blue + white to the bottom). Minimum duplicates.

330 ° f. Come again. Increase the finger over the head of the lower liver to lower the surface of the eyelid. Keep up for 4 minutes

Five pencils in pencil pencils. Keep the glasses and jars in the cardboard for half an hour.

3: Add cookies
Slide the box out of the box and release smaller pieces.

Add your favorite interactions with flour and nutrients. You can also add cookies before your access to cookie.

Apply the creams and give them some doubts.

When making a trick on OnionFest, enjoy this special occasion with your love and warmth.

Crying Laughing

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Rocky
Citri-Shocked
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2019, 09:13:54 AM »

Matt [May 08 03:44 PM]: those Google Translate cookbook recipes are incredible Crying Laughing

Papa's Soup Mia.
Recent avatars:
12/10 - Rhonda
1/12 - Willow portrait
4/12 - Scarlett portrait
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2019, 12:08:49 PM »

I missed Matt Cry

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Rocky
Citri-Shocked
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2019, 05:09:24 AM »

Lumberjack Toast

1: Making bread
The fruit was a big tree and was wearing a trumpet. Improves performance. Then vanilla, milk, cinnamon and herbs were added. At noon on the farm. If you enter pigs and pigs, you need to change and leave the flag 2.

2: Pad
I eat from every morning from morning till morning.

3: Edit
Keep salt and increase heat. Put your shoes on the wall. Curtains around the curtain. Come and push your tail and tail. Do not wait for the remaining boxes to work on the first wall. Connect the cable to the wall.

4: Be Sure!
To arrange the cinnamon. Then cover the lid. Then put the coil in the box and cover the box. Sprinkle with chicken and stir with the syrup. Use 3:30.

Papa's Soup Mia.
Recent avatars:
12/10 - Rhonda
1/12 - Willow portrait
4/12 - Scarlett portrait
Petey K
Restaurant Master

StompinBilly

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2019, 05:18:00 PM »

I tried the onion zest cookie

1: Eating Onion Zest

is the ingredient that was first used at Papa Scooperia to make seasonal cakes for OnionFest. First you have to peel the outer skin of the sweet onion and cut the roots and stems. Then, take the grated cheese smooth and ½ cup of grated onions. Expect lots of tears. After that, take 1/2 cup of grated onion and throw it into two boxes of tissue. Wrap the grated onion ball and squeeze the juice. You want to preheat your oven to 400 ° F. Take a small cake tray and cover it with baking paper. Spread the grated onions on parchment paper, avoiding large onions. Bake for 6 minutes and 30 seconds. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.

2: Soothe the Onion

Pour the grilled garlic into a small bowl and add 1/4 cup of sugar and stir with your hands. If you want, wear rubber gloves to avoid your fingers dying. Then mix a few drops of purple food coloring (blue + red + pink if you don't have purple). Mix well the color throughout the sugary chili peppers. Preheat your oven to 330 ° F. Spread your candied onions on a small baking sheet. Cook for 4 minutes. Onion must stick to the parchment paper. Carefully put the parchment paper and onion skin into the freezer for two hours.

3: Add to Cookies

Remove the onion skin from the freezer, and separate it into small pieces. Mix with your favorite cookie dough recipe, and bake accordingly. You can mix it in the whole mixture, or just sprinkle it over the cake before baking it. We put the onion skin on top of the sugar cake mixture and add a few sprinkles of crystal sugar. Enjoy this special treat with friends and family as you celebrate the magical OnionFest holiday!

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »

I'll do Blazeberry Wings: from English, to Spanish, to French, to Hawaiian, to Japanese, and back to English.
Highlighted the best parts in bold. Wink

Step 1: Prep the Peps
Diagnosis can be difficult. The key was not hot like a freezer. However, for this diet we use large amounts of protein. Depending on the amount of energy you use and the temperature of the heat you want in your machine. Today, when you get rid of the obstacles, you have to turn off the heat and keep your eyes on your nose. Some people need to enter a finger to take care of them. Squeeze into the rabbit 3 tablets, dessert, and everything, and in a box.

Step 2: Make the Sauce
For small diarrhea, it incorporates effects, acne products, cider beetle, honey, calcium tablets, cinnamon and pepper. Fill the heat for 5 to 5 minutes. When the time is over, remove the heat from the heat for up to 5 minutes. Then pour the mixture into the basin. Add 10 letters of color. Release and reach the best pineapple gas and secure the lane!

Step 3: Prep the Chicken
At the moment, you can use chewing gum to prepare the chicken faith. You can get hot and green nuts to separate the box and the flame. If so, you should lower your temperature before breathing.
Check the full-time feed unit (with battery, nut, library), especially using sharp knives and cuts to eliminate frame and eliminate effects. let's listen. If it is a child, it is good for the child.

Step 4: Bake the Wings
To cut or cut everything, remove the paper and cover with a key. Place the cooling box on the wall and cover the aluminum lid. Sprinkle the prepared food on the cream. Instead of becoming a happy hunter, you can cut out tablets from paper with a little sour cream. They are not cheaper than they are. Place the lens in the refrigerator and sprinkle olives. Reset the furnace to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the flour and bottle in the oven for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, let's go into the oven. Arrange the eggs in each row in a row and sprinkle a small liver on the oven. The dryer for a few minutes is 15.

Step 5: The Final Touches
When it burns, remove the flat from the oven and place in a large container with a cloud. Sprinkle the ingredients and attach the poise. Cover with pins until covered by cover. Sprinkle the sesame trees collecting them in the game and enjoy the flames of Blazebury.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2019, 05:36:58 PM »

What in the actual bleep

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.