Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 32002 times)
-YellowPenguins-
Papa's Replacement

We stan four overrated queens

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2019, 05:42:56 PM »

I'll do Blazeberry Wings: from English, to Spanish, to French, to Hawaiian, to Japanese, and back to English.
Highlighted the best parts in bold. Wink

Step 1: Prep the Peps
Diagnosis can be difficult. The key was not hot like a freezer. However, for this diet we use large amounts of protein. Depending on the amount of energy you use and the temperature of the heat you want in your machine. Today, when you get rid of the obstacles, you have to turn off the heat and keep your eyes on your nose. Some people need to enter a finger to take care of them. Squeeze into the rabbit 3 tablets, dessert, and everything, and in a box.

Step 2: Make the Sauce
For small diarrhea, it incorporates effects, acne products, cider beetle, honey, calcium tablets, cinnamon and pepper. Fill the heat for 5 to 5 minutes. When the time is over, remove the heat from the heat for up to 5 minutes. Then pour the mixture into the basin. Add 10 letters of color. Release and reach the best pineapple gas and secure the lane!

Step 3: Prep the Chicken
At the moment, you can use chewing gum to prepare the chicken faith. You can get hot and green nuts to separate the box and the flame. If so, you should lower your temperature before breathing.
Check the full-time feed unit (with battery, nut, library), especially using sharp knives and cuts to eliminate frame and eliminate effects. let's listen. If it is a child, it is good for the child.

Step 4: Bake the Wings
To cut or cut everything, remove the paper and cover with a key. Place the cooling box on the wall and cover the aluminum lid. Sprinkle the prepared food on the cream. Instead of becoming a happy hunter, you can cut out tablets from paper with a little sour cream. They are not cheaper than they are. Place the lens in the refrigerator and sprinkle olives. Reset the furnace to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the flour and bottle in the oven for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, let's go into the oven. Arrange the eggs in each row in a row and sprinkle a small liver on the oven. The dryer for a few minutes is 15.

Step 5: The Final Touches
When it burns, remove the flat from the oven and place in a large container with a cloud. Sprinkle the ingredients and attach the poise. Cover with pins until covered by cover. Sprinkle the sesame trees collecting them in the game and enjoy the flames of Blazebury.

Wanna try this

Speedo
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Underrated king

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2019, 05:45:57 PM »

Me too. Chewing gum to prepare the chicken faith sounds like fun!

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
Survivor Results:
Survivor Season 10: Easter Island - 7/13 (Hanga, Moai, Ragi)
Survivor Season 11: Mozambique - 13/17 (Namuli)
The Yes Men
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2019, 05:50:12 PM »

Remember kids

It if it is a child

Than it is good for the child

yo
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho

Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Master

I'm broken inside.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2019, 06:13:23 PM »

English > Chinese (Traditional) > Japanese > Korean > Kazakh > Thai > Arabic > Bengali > Spanish > English

Onion pot emotion

1: eat onions
The first element of the onion jackets is an element used by the parents of the escoparia to create seasonal cookies in the OnionFest.

Above all, I have to plant roots and balsam with sweet onions, then make half the pieces of high quality cheese and cut the onions, hopefully they are tears in abundance.

Then put half a table spoon on onion cut onion. Onion cut the onion and sprinkle the water.

Heat 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue with a small tray for a cookie and a college-grade paper. Onion paste cut in parsley paper to avoid large onions

Cook for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Remove the stove and the cold.

2: onion
Place the onions in a small bowl and add a quarter of sugar and mix well.

If you do not die by the fingers, wear rubber gloves. Drop slightly purple (if it has no purple color, it is an orange blue), mix more evenly than onion.

Oven at 330 degrees Fahrenheit, then sprinkle the small cookies, close the onion plate with purple paper and cook for 4 minutes.

Add the onion to the paper, then place the paper, skin and onion in the refrigerator for two hours.

3: Add Cookies
Sprinkle a bowl of refrigerators everywhere.

Add your favorite recipe and cookie dough and cook accordingly. You can place it on cookies first and mix it with flour or bread.

Cut the onion into pieces in sugar beets and sprinkle with sugar.

OnionFest Magic Fun has fun with your friends and family!

The Yes Men
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2019, 06:13:51 PM »

lol

yo
Iconic Quotes:
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho

-YellowPenguins-
Papa's Replacement

We stan four overrated queens

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2019, 06:18:12 PM »

English > Chinese (Traditional) > Japanese > Korean > Kazakh > Thai > Arabic > Bengali > Spanish > English

Onion pot emotion

1: eat onions
The first element of the onion jackets is an element used by the parents of the escoparia to create seasonal cookies in the OnionFest.

Above all, I have to plant roots and balsam with sweet onions, then make half the pieces of high quality cheese and cut the onions, hopefully they are tears in abundance.

Then put half a table spoon on onion cut onion. Onion cut the onion and sprinkle the water.

Heat 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue with a small tray for a cookie and a college-grade paper. Onion paste cut in parsley paper to avoid large onions

Cook for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Remove the stove and the cold.

2: onion
Place the onions in a small bowl and add a quarter of sugar and mix well.

If you do not die by the fingers, wear rubber gloves. Drop slightly purple (if it has no purple color, it is an orange blue), mix more evenly than onion.

Oven at 330 degrees Fahrenheit, then sprinkle the small cookies, close the onion plate with purple paper and cook for 4 minutes.

Add the onion to the paper, then place the paper, skin and onion in the refrigerator for two hours.

3: Add Cookies
Sprinkle a bowl of refrigerators everywhere.

Add your favorite recipe and cookie dough and cook accordingly. You can place it on cookies first and mix it with flour or bread.

Cut the onion into pieces in sugar beets and sprinkle with sugar.

OnionFest Magic Fun has fun with your friends and family!

Yum

The Grookey Fanatic
Grookey Lover
Franchise Owner

Grookey is awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2019, 09:13:15 AM »

Chocolate Acorns from Hausa to Hawaiian to Greek, back to English.

1: Search for items
Thanks, simple, good, and good food to enjoy. Chocolate blueberries were originally founded at Papp's Cupcakeria. Add each of these flavors and mix with dry chocolate. These things are difficult to say. The first, it is necessary to build a state-owned enterprise. Then you need 24 Gold Creameo Mini, but you can find the right place to see some such as Nutter Butter Bites, Ritz Peanut Butter Mini's, etc. Sprinkle any biscuit or cut the diameter in diameter. In the future, you should choose Chocolate Smooches, you know, kisses, onions, onions, all they call it, 24.

2: Perform with acorns
If you use lunch, you should first cut and use them comfortably. Then use the cookie flag. Then open the Chocolate Smooch product and place it on a chocolate chocolate cookie cookie, such as shopping. Finally, place the blood, hair and dirt in regular blood and place it in the biscuit cookie as the base of the oak.

3: FATE !!!
It is desirable to release a dry spring so that it can control the balance of everything. After that, you will be happy after your birthday!

Greg Cooper and his brother ate white chocolate together.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The Peppa Jack! The classic!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2019, 09:16:21 AM »

Chocolate Acorns from Hausa to Hawaiian to Greek, back to English.

1: Search for items
Thanks, simple, good, and good food to enjoy. Chocolate blueberries were originally founded at Papp's Cupcakeria. Add each of these flavors and mix with dry chocolate. These things are difficult to say. The first, it is necessary to build a state-owned enterprise. Then you need 24 Gold Creameo Mini, but you can find the right place to see some such as Nutter Butter Bites, Ritz Peanut Butter Mini's, etc. Sprinkle any biscuit or cut the diameter in diameter. In the future, you should choose Chocolate Smooches, you know, kisses, onions, onions, all they call it, 24.

2: Perform with acorns
If you use lunch, you should first cut and use them comfortably. Then use the cookie flag. Then open the Chocolate Smooch product and place it on a chocolate chocolate cookie cookie, such as shopping. Finally, place the blood, hair and dirt in regular blood and place it in the biscuit cookie as the base of the oak.

3: FATE !!!
It is desirable to release a dry spring so that it can control the balance of everything. After that, you will be happy after your birthday!
Brother E: Funny! Grin But...blood!? D:

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0

Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
The Yes Men
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2019, 03:36:39 PM »

Brother E: Funny! Grin But...blood!? D:
yEs

yo
Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho

The Grookey Fanatic
Grookey Lover
Franchise Owner

Grookey is awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2019, 11:11:40 PM »

Rudy's Reuben translated from English -> Greek -> Hebrew -> Japanese -> Hawaiian.
1: prepare the item
Take care of the water from the captain and get it ready for a lunch. If possible, move the microwave over 10 to 20 inches into the microwave to remove the cold. Instead of doing so, make a new look like a customized diary.

2: Make the cabinet
Take Marmaris's lunch, mix it with sandwich and put it on the back of a butterfly. Put cheese in pan, and after some lungs. Sprinkle a little light on the pipi. Put small amounts of honey on the filter and increase the sauerkraut. Put a Swedish cup on the captain's captain. Get the colors of salt marble and milk on a honeymoon and put milk on it.

3: Grill!
Burn a large container on hot heat. Put the saw in the container. Keep warm / low-pressure heat to blow the bread. With a spatial surface, the blood cylinder moves around the fence. The hot heat of the furnace can change in the middle / middle, so, at the bottom of the soap, it is a golden glue but it's hot. When it is convenient, apply the kit with a knit with a knife and spread the cursor on something and then read it softly. Continue to get things back to gold.

4: Eating
To burn the fire and change the circuit from the tube to the wall. Eoki'oki at least enjoys a slight amount of baby's smile. Also, Rudy's Reuben has a lot of rainfall.

Greg Cooper and his brother ate white chocolate together.
AwesomeHwy
LIFEISAGOODPARTY
Restaurant Legend

RamEN YA!!!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2019, 05:20:08 AM »

English > Japanese > Mongolian > Russian > Chinese(Trad.) > Danish > Thai > English > Indian > Chinese(Simp.) > English > Korean > English lol

Onion Zest Cookies

1: Onions and onions
Onion Zest is the first seasonal biscuit ingredient in Pioneer Scoparia Onionfest.

First, cut onions and cut roots. Cut the chopped pieces into two halves of the dough. Many tears await.

Then cut the onion into half a cup of two rectangular paper towels. Bake onion and squeeze juice.

Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Keep a small cookie tray and write on paper. Keep a note to avoid most of the milk.

Bake for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Remove the filter and allow it to cool.

2: brown onion
Pour into a chopped bowl and add 1/4 cup of sugar and mix.

If you need rubber gloves and you want to get your fingers, mix the pink food with water droplets. (Pink, red, blue) Mixed onions and onions

Preheat the oven to 330 ° F. Send chopped onion biscuits and chopped biscuits. Cook for 4 minutes.

The chisel must be secured to the paper. Place paper and onions in the refrigerator for 2 hours.

3: Adding a cake
The frame of the frozen part is divided into several parts.

Mix your favorite cookies together. You can mix it with flour or sprinkle it on a baking sheet before baking.

Pour the sugar into the biscuit and sprinkle sugar.

Special attention is given to friends and family when OnionFest celebrates a magical holiday!

WHAT? AWESOMEHWY??
IS IT YUMMY?
NOOOOOOOOPE! IT'S HIGHWAY!
Em Can I eat it?
Errr, it just a name please. Wink
The Yes Men
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2019, 05:25:10 AM »

What the bleep Laugh

yo
Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho

The Yes Men
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2019, 10:57:49 AM »

We can’t forget about this topic.

yo
Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2019, 01:48:36 PM »

We can’t forget about this topic.
Never.

Onion Zest Cookies back and forth into Latin.

1: Zesting the Onion
FOR A VOYAGE onion for the first time to use the cookies OnionFest Scooperia.

You will need to peel off the skin from the love, the art of the good and the onion cut off the roots themselves, and on the first place. Then, take a fine grater, and make a cup of shredded cheese is crumbly and 1/2. I expect lots of tears.

Then, with 1/2 cup shredded onions and pour onto two squares of paper towels. And shall wrap up in a short time can be expressed in a mortar, and drinks as much as he hates.

Preheat oven to 400 ° F., who sent the invitation that you want to correct the balance of parchment paper, and a small cookie. Filicis parchment paper to the airport, a large developer runs.

6 seconds to 30 minutes to bake.

Oven and let it cool Put it in the.

2: Candying with onions
An onion, then add the sugar and a cup of boiled at all with thee in hatred, and to live in the parts of 1/4 into the hands of granulate.

If you want your fingers to wear rubber gloves to avoid dying. Mix several drops of purple food coloring (pink, purple and yellow). Mix and match the sugared white onion.

Whatever the onion pieces Preheat oven to 330 F. Tuesday Night a piece of paper towel, and sprinkled with a little wider than the frame, standing on the membrane of the. Cook for 4 minutes.

Finally, onion parchment paper sticks. The room is carefully taking parchment paper onion for two hours in the freezer.

3, add up to Cookies
A study Freezer onion and bits apart.

Pretium consequat lump to make one part of it is due to the winds, and in the city. You can mix white and of the fryingpan, and from the mingling of the leaven, they were capable of doing it, and they of every city, and it shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon him, and he shall sprinkle upon him, and he recognized in this way.

Spraying onion nutrition needs of the targeted price of any mass in the crystal.

It faces enjoy a special holiday with friends and family in OnionFest to celebrate the magic!

AwesomeHwy
LIFEISAGOODPARTY
Restaurant Legend

RamEN YA!!!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2019, 05:04:55 AM »

English > Thai > Walsh > Norwegian > Korean > Icelandic > Italian > English

Awesome Sauce

1: Mix
Hi, this method is simple but mix all the ingredients in a bowl! This simple formula is not as interesting as to say ... tasty parfait, but will make about 3 cups of large sauces in 4 cups. But dad's cookbooks need high quality recipes.

2: calm down
Pour the sauce into an 8-inch bottle with a rotating cap. Store in the refrigerator for several hours at will.

3: Try it!
Try sucking or making sandwiches with vegetables! It will take 3-4 days from the refrigerator with the help of an excellent source.

WHAT? AWESOMEHWY??
IS IT YUMMY?
NOOOOOOOOPE! IT'S HIGHWAY!
Em Can I eat it?
Errr, it just a name please. Wink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.