Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 57021 times)
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

when sushiria to go comes out first

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2019, 09:01:58 PM »

It'S FrEeZiNg HoT OuTsIdE.

Crying Laughing

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
That's not a fun fact that's a sad fact
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 10, 2019, 09:30:20 AM »

Blondie Bops translated from English, to Welsh, to Norwegian, to Ukrainian, to Arabic, to Hebrew, to Japanese, to Korean, to Thai, to Hausa, to French, to English

Step 1: Melt the butter

Melt the butter in the oven or microwave.

Step 2: Fry the eggs

Divide the eggs in a large bowl to separate the two eggs. Beat the egg yolks and mix with the protein.

Step 3: add extensions!

Place a large butter, a vanilla sugar bowl and mix with the eggs.

Step 4: Install something

Pour the flour, baking powder, salt into the mixture. If everything is mixed, crumbs and caramel

Step 5: In a pot!

Grease 13 x 9 leaves and pour the water evenly.

Step 6: Fry!

Preheat the oven to 176 ° C. Bake and cook for 15-20 minutes. If you do not cook too much, otherwise it will look like a dry cake. Remove quickly because you want to soak in the heat. If a toothpick is inserted in the middle, a thin layer of paint comes out and no drops almost disappear.

Step 7: Cut and garnish!

Remove from the oven and leave the pan. Leave on for 30 minutes then slide it into the living room. Place two pecans in your ear. Use a decorative gel to draw a yellow bow between the pecans. In the gel, the white eyebrows and nose are removed from the front. Depending on the type of party, it can be easy to rotate the arrows and create text using a soft white shirt.

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

New PLP Update is here!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 10, 2019, 09:36:55 AM »

Blondie Bops translated from English, to Welsh, to Norwegian, to Ukrainian, to Arabic, to Hebrew, to Japanese, to Korean, to Thai, to Hausa, to French, to English

Divide the eggs in a large bowl to separate the two eggs. Beat the egg yolks and mix with the protein.

Pour the flour, baking powder, salt into the mixture. If everything is mixed, crumbs and caramel

Preheat the oven to 176 ° C. Bake and cook for 15-20 minutes. If you do not cook too much, otherwise it will look like a dry cake. Remove quickly because you want to soak in the heat. If a toothpick is inserted in the middle, a thin layer of paint comes out and no drops almost disappear.

Remove from the oven and leave the pan. Leave on for 30 minutes then slide it into the living room. Place two pecans in your ear. Use a decorative gel to draw a yellow bow between the pecans. In the gel, the white eyebrows and nose are removed from the front. Depending on the type of party, it can be easy to rotate the arrows and create text using a soft white shirt.

EW  Crying Laughing

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
PeppermintSoda
Dancing with a Stranger
Sundae Master

walk me home in the dead of night

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 10, 2019, 09:57:35 AM »

add extensions!

proceeds to add a ton of chrome extensions into the mixture

violin playing intensifies

"The world is full of pretty things!" – Whipped Cream Cookie, Cookie Run

Find me at http://twitter.com/peppermintsodaa ; ask for Discord username
Masquerade
Comet Con
Papa's Replacement

Comet Con

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2019, 03:06:09 PM »

Where can I find a 13 x 9 leaf?  Smiley

*Founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki
*Administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 16, 2019, 06:47:05 AM »

Rudy’s Reuben translated from English, to Bengali, to Hebrew, to Ukrainian, to Norwegian, to Icelandic, to Hausa, to French, to Latin, to Chinese (Traditional), to Greek, to English

Step 1: Prepare the tools

See the water is sweet cabbage sandwich or otherwise. The tartar is cooled in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. If you don't, follow the recipe in Delicious Soup.

Grade 2: Continue to sandwich face,

Take the bread and butter and lie here gently instead of me. Bread set and slice of Swiss cheese. So it's an unusual food crop. Beef sauce and add some cabbage. Swiss slices of local cabbage cheese. Take a piece of butter and place marble and tall, then oil.

Step 3: Grill!

Choose a large pot with moderate heat. Put the sandwich in a pan. Pay attention to methods / methods without eating or burns. Slowly place the sandwich in the pan with a spatula and mix. When the low temperature oven can only sandwich and burn in the lower half. When the color is right, it should lie down gently on the spatula sandwich and carefully adjust the stirring. On the other hand, there is gold.

Eat 4 degrees!

Turn off the flames and remove the sandwiches from the bowl. Cut in half the cheese sauce and love a little. Ruby fry is great!

My avatars:
03/02 - Tart
PeppermintSoda
Dancing with a Stranger
Sundae Master

walk me home in the dead of night

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 16, 2019, 07:23:25 AM »

Grade 2: Continue to sandwich face,

Eat 4 degrees!

Ruby fry is great!

violin playing intensifies

"The world is full of pretty things!" – Whipped Cream Cookie, Cookie Run

Find me at http://twitter.com/peppermintsodaa ; ask for Discord username
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 16, 2019, 02:43:22 PM »

Follow the recipe in Delicious Soup

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
cotton candy
strawbs
Trainee

him!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 17, 2019, 02:09:15 AM »

toastwood poutine

1: Book placement
I met Putin Papacylian! This is a division purchased from the traditional Canadian market! Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Celsius and place the aluminum foil on the glass. Eat a slice of cheese. Publish.

2: roasted potatoes
Wash potatoes. Cut the potatoes with sweet potato cheese. Make potatoes and prepare a paper towel to remove moisture.

3- Man, woman.
Place the French fry in a large pan and cover with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper powder to fry. Cover the cover with foil and push the cover to the left.

4: Get in the oven!
Divide the potatoes. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the skin from the oven and remove all the ingredients. Cook for 20 minutes or until red.

5: Sin.
Bake the potatoes in a large bowl or bowl. Then he threw everything into the bathroom. If you do not want to spend money, use the weight you need.

cookie run id: ZYKDT3579
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 17, 2019, 06:16:25 AM »

toastwood poutine

I met Putin Papacylian! This is a division purchased from the traditional Canadian market! Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Celsius and place the aluminum foil on the glass. Eat a slice of cheese. Publish.

Wash potatoes. Cut the potatoes with sweet potato cheese. Make potatoes and prepare a paper towel to remove moisture.

3- Man, woman.
Place the French fry in a large pan and cover with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper powder to fry. Cover the cover with foil and push the cover to the left.

Divide the potatoes. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the skin from the oven and remove all the ingredients. Cook for 20 minutes or until red.

Bake the potatoes in a large bowl or bowl. Then he threw everything into the bathroom. If you do not want to spend money, use the weight you need.
Crying Laughing

My avatars:
03/02 - Tart
ok no
is calling the police
Better Than Papa!

Baseball is back

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 17, 2019, 06:46:00 AM »

toastwood poutine

3- Man, woman.

S          I          N          .

500 Server Error
nginx

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2019, 03:51:18 PM »

toastwood poutine

3- Man, woman.

Man, woman.

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
The Grookey Fanatic
Restaurant Star

Taylor is No.1!

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2019, 06:03:34 AM »

I met Putin Papacylian!
did you get his autograph or something smh

Flipinese sounds like anglicized Filipino.
Masquerade
Comet Con
Papa's Replacement

Comet Con

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 22, 2019, 09:10:36 AM »

Blue Moon Cookie Dough Freeze translated from English to Arabic to Latvian to Spanish to Hawaiian to Catalan to Greek, and then back to English:

1: Bread preparation

In this kitchen, we make a cookie dough to mix in the dry blue months. You should not eat raw flour today because it is high in fat and fruits. We do not use eggs, so all we have to do is heat the flour.

First, spread all the flour used in this pan on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Then place the pan in the flour and bake for 5 minutes until the bread reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.

2: Mix the flour

Put about a kilo of flour for later use, then place the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Release the container later. Before adding the margarine, first increase it to an elastic state. Combine margarine, salt, flour mixture, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla

Mix these skins by hand and mix with flour. Add the sliced ​​slices and mix by hand with the flour. The smaller the plate, the better.

3: Make a cake

In the next step, use the pan where you prepared the flour to make sure it is cooked properly. Slightly sprinkle with corn cake on the tray and hands. Slowly make a cookie dough on the balls. You don't have to serve them, but if you want to take care of the rest of the kitchen, you need to add more.

4: The height of the red moon

Since you do not see the green blue moon in apartment buildings, you have to deal with the mistake. In the meantime, these repairs need to be done immediately, or the snow won't go out completely. So, make sure you know what your tools are and what to use. Continue eating vanilla in the fridge until ready.

First, put 9 vanilla cats in a large bowl. Add 3 drops of blue butter, 3 minutes of lemon juice, 3 drops of garbage powder and thick nails. Immediately compare everything with a light tool to get a light blue. Then add a slice of baking powder to the ice cream and mix gently.

5: The Last Thing!

Put the jar of green tea in a medium bowl, add the chopped flowers and a small pumpkin of crushed corn on top. So far, there is a free rug and ice cream parlor!

*Founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki
*Administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 22, 2019, 12:44:09 PM »

Blue Moon Cookie Dough Freeze translated from English to Arabic to Latvian to Spanish to Hawaiian to Catalan to Greek, and then back to English:

1: Bread preparation

In this kitchen, we make a cookie dough to mix in the dry blue months. You should not eat raw flour today because it is high in fat and fruits. We do not use eggs, so all we have to do is heat the flour.

First, spread all the flour used in this pan on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Then place the pan in the flour and bake for 5 minutes until the bread reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.

2: Mix the flour

Put about a kilo of flour for later use, then place the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Release the container later. Before adding the margarine, first increase it to an elastic state. Combine margarine, salt, flour mixture, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla

Mix these skins by hand and mix with flour. Add the sliced ​​slices and mix by hand with the flour. The smaller the plate, the better.

3: Make a cake

In the next step, use the pan where you prepared the flour to make sure it is cooked properly. Slightly sprinkle with corn cake on the tray and hands. Slowly make a cookie dough on the balls. You don't have to serve them, but if you want to take care of the rest of the kitchen, you need to add more.

4: The height of the red moon

Since you do not see the green blue moon in apartment buildings, you have to deal with the mistake. In the meantime, these repairs need to be done immediately, or the snow won't go out completely. So, make sure you know what your tools are and what to use. Continue eating vanilla in the fridge until ready.

First, put 9 vanilla cats in a large bowl. Add 3 drops of blue butter, 3 minutes of lemon juice, 3 drops of garbage powder and thick nails. Immediately compare everything with a light tool to get a light blue. Then add a slice of baking powder to the ice cream and mix gently.

5: The Last Thing!

Put the jar of green tea in a medium bowl, add the chopped flowers and a small pumpkin of crushed corn on top. So far, there is a free rug and ice cream parlor!
3 drops of garbage powder? Crying Laughing

My avatars:
03/02 - Tart
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.