Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 56599 times)
CaMeo
Papa's Replacement

The last few days of CaMeo...

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: December 24, 2019, 06:11:17 AM »

Yes I’ll remember to increase it to an elastic state

Long Signature:
My Favorite Quotes:
Spoiler:
I like PP but that’s your opinion

Sushi is so flexible

why does baby need microwave

HOLY MACARONI! THAT ORDER CAN GIVE YOU DIABETES!
since steak is a cow that means he's technically a female
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
James
NoRegrets~
Restaurant Legend

Pies are the best!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 24, 2019, 06:27:00 AM »

Rudy’s Reuben translated from English, to Bengali, to Hebrew, to Ukrainian, to Norwegian, to Icelandic, to Hausa, to French, to Latin, to Chinese (Traditional), to Greek, to English

Step 1: Prepare the tools

See the water is sweet cabbage sandwich or otherwise. The tartar is cooled in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. If you don't, follow the recipe in Delicious Soup.

Grade 2: Continue to sandwich face,

Take the bread and butter and lie here gently instead of me. Bread set and slice of Swiss cheese. So it's an unusual food crop. Beef sauce and add some cabbage. Swiss slices of local cabbage cheese. Take a piece of butter and place marble and tall, then oil.

Step 3: Grill!

Choose a large pot with moderate heat. Put the sandwich in a pan. Pay attention to methods / methods without eating or burns. Slowly place the sandwich in the pan with a spatula and mix. When the low temperature oven can only sandwich and burn in the lower half. When the color is right, it should lie down gently on the spatula sandwich and carefully adjust the stirring. On the other hand, there is gold.

Eat 4 degrees!

Turn off the flames and remove the sandwiches from the bowl. Cut in half the cheese sauce and love a little. Ruby fry is great!
CoNtInUe To SaNdWiCh FaCe

I make PLP scenes and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!
2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
Quotes:
Colour Scheme Creator
Advice for Facebook users: when in doubt, check the wiki.
Rachel: I am glad you all came! This means a lot to me! However, we are still missing a lot of people.
Bethany: Are you sure everyone got an invitation?
Rachel: Girl, you sent the emails!
Bethany: But you made the list!
Rachel: It's not my fault you are reckless!
Bethany: Reckless? ME!?! You should be the most careful one in this case!
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
Taking away Warp Key in a sneaky way.
Cooper's lost brother
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

dady wally

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 24, 2019, 07:26:37 PM »

Blue Moon Cookie Dough Freeze translated from English to Arabic to Latvian to Spanish to Hawaiian to Catalan to Greek, and then back to English:

1: Bread preparation

In this kitchen, we make a cookie dough to mix in the dry blue months. You should not eat raw flour today because it is high in fat and fruits. We do not use eggs, so all we have to do is heat the flour.

First, spread all the flour used in this pan on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Then place the pan in the flour and bake for 5 minutes until the bread reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.

2: Mix the flour

Put about a kilo of flour for later use, then place the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Release the container later. Before adding the margarine, first increase it to an elastic state. Combine margarine, salt, flour mixture, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla

Mix these skins by hand and mix with flour. Add the sliced ​​slices and mix by hand with the flour. The smaller the plate, the better.

3: Make a cake

In the next step, use the pan where you prepared the flour to make sure it is cooked properly. Slightly sprinkle with corn cake on the tray and hands. Slowly make a cookie dough on the balls. You don't have to serve them, but if you want to take care of the rest of the kitchen, you need to add more.

4: The height of the red moon

Since you do not see the green blue moon in apartment buildings, you have to deal with the mistake. In the meantime, these repairs need to be done immediately, or the snow won't go out completely. So, make sure you know what your tools are and what to use. Continue eating vanilla in the fridge until ready.

First, put 9 vanilla cats in a large bowl. Add 3 drops of blue butter, 3 minutes of lemon juice, 3 drops of garbage powder and thick nails. Immediately compare everything with a light tool to get a light blue. Then add a slice of baking powder to the ice cream and mix gently.

5: The Last Thing!

Put the jar of green tea in a medium bowl, add the chopped flowers and a small pumpkin of crushed corn on top. So far, there is a free rug and ice cream parlor!
T h e  h e i g h t  o f  t h e  r e d  m o o n

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
That's not a fun fact that's a sad fact
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58174.0 Please support this!
cotton candy
strawbs
Trainee

him!

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 25, 2019, 11:14:52 PM »

botamochi

Low cost
CommandordSlump

$ 1 is internationally distributed and widely distributed.

Refrigerator for Poultry Recovery 45

Put the potatoes in the sausage

From left to right
On the November 1 cancer calendar, many cities in North Texas

You can eat again

An image of a calculator

this is

I'll learn something
Donate money in advance

Fortunately

It's always good to save money and buy.

The book is dedicated to mental illness.

cookie run id: ZYKDT3579
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

dady wally

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 26, 2019, 10:10:40 AM »

The book is dedicated to mental illness.
Amazing

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Sundae Master

FBI OPEN UP!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 29, 2019, 12:30:33 PM »

Apple Pie

1: Description of the mulch
Combine flour, fat, sugar and salt in a large bowl. I wrapped it in a towel and screamed.
Mix eggs and water in a small bowl. Pour into a flour mixture and mix.

Pour the flour in a clean place and pour the flour into a large saucepan. Sprinkle the pan with cooking oil and spread the flour over. Squeeze the flour on the sides and sides of the baking dish and place a little flour on the side of the pan. Spread the dough around your bowl with your fingers.

2: Prepare your stress
Make a medium bowl in the top of each of the rows with your hands and bring it with you.

3: Preparing to fill
Wash, peel and carefully cut into apple slices. Combine chopped apples and other ingredients in a large bowl.

4. Build baking
Heat the oven to 204 ° C to 400 ° F first.
Pour the dough into a covered pan. Cover the top of the contents with a mixture of streusel.

Bake the cake for 40 - 45 minutes, or into the crust and chocolate. Then remove from the oven and allow to cool.

After cooling, turn the dough over, slice and enjoy!

(translation of Apple Crisp Pie)
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 29, 2019, 12:34:53 PM »

2: Prepare your stress
No thanks

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

dady wally

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 29, 2019, 12:44:34 PM »

1: Description of the mulch
Ah yes, mulch pie

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
Towers
Cheesecake Lover
Franchise Owner

Cursed Mortadello

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 29, 2019, 01:07:52 PM »

Chocolate Acorns:

Step 1: Find supplies
Thanks to Thanksgiving, we have a simple and fun job to continue our vacation. Chocolate acorns are the first representation of the cupcakes table. Each race consists of 3 parts and is mixed with ice cream. Look for information only in these fields. Before, you should have 24 pieces of chocolate and ice cream. Therefore, you need 24 Creameo Mini zlotys, although you can look for alternatives such as peanut butter, peanut butter and smaller peanut butter adhesives. So it has a sweet oil, you see, it smells, brushes, falls, as you say.

Step 2: fruit trees
If you use mini snacks, reserve them and dry. Next, place one of the new circles together instead of a cookie. Then cut the chocolate Smoochies and add it to the cookie, using coconut milk as a leaf. Finally, take a small piece of the lid, stop the bottom with a little comedy and put it near the new cake like a slice of crust.

Step 3: EIA !!!
Let it dry a little and keep everything in place. You will have a great party after Thanksgiving!

Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

dady wally

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 29, 2019, 01:14:04 PM »

"EIA !!!"

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
Towers
Cheesecake Lover
Franchise Owner

Cursed Mortadello

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 29, 2019, 02:09:14 PM »

Lumberjack Toast

Step 1: Make butter
Beat the eggs in a large bowl and place them on the plate. Then, add vanilla essence, milk, brown sugar and nutmeg. As a reference, this recipe really needs mackerel. If the bacon is not ready, cook it in advance and cut two bacon.

Step 2: Slice of bread
Dip each pan in a bowl until it is completely filled on both sides.

Step 3: Silence
Sprinkle the spray on the pan and leave it at a moderate temperature. Put some bread and keep it tight. Glue the pieces with a spoon so they don't stick together. If the background is golden brown, you must create a piece. Place all cooked pieces on the tray.

Step 4: Get organized and serve!
Sprinkle cinnamon on toast. Then remove the toast and place it on a plate. Sprinkle with whipped cream and cover with a second fried potato. Spread the bacon and spread with maple syrup. This recipe consists of three parts, each part with two toasts.

TTHS
Winner at War
Restaurant Star

You better be ready, they're coming for you.

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2020, 08:35:42 AM »

Combine flour, fat, sugar and salt in a large bowl. I wrapped it in a towel and screamed.

D O N T F O R G E T T O W R A P I T I N A T O W E L A N D S C R E A M K I D S

Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

dady wally

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2020, 10:46:55 AM »

I don't need a towel to scream Smiley

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
No you.
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
let's get this bread
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2020, 08:06:55 AM »

Raspberry Bark translated from English, to Hungarian, to Tamil, to Hebrew, to French, to Latin, to Bengali, to Japanese, to Korean, to English

Step 1: prepare the recipe

Firstly, he's showing us many of the Popes of Donatoria, just like Valentine's Day is coming, did I think it was a good addition to Pope's cooking? First, rinse the carrots well. It was missing in the film cutting table section. The pot clears the extra fear, and you need to carefully place the stuff stuff and put it in a bowl of juice. Keep the pot for later use. I poured it and was able to eat best selling milk second and white chocolate throughout the microwave in the oven.

Remove the parchment and the lid of the parchment.

Step 2: melt the milk with chocolate milk

This is the first and the last, and should be read freely and executed at every stage of the subdivision. Boil the rice and heat it to a high temperature, heating the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. This removes hot high-grade flour and uses a teaspoon of rice as long as the cup is cleared. But don't melt it and melt it back over the microwave for 30 seconds. Unfortunately, it does not dissolve more often than it is consumed. Place the bottle on top and use a small pot of chocolate to melt, but not if necessary. Next, pour the melted chocolate into the form of a bed and wool. 1/4 inch thick.

Step 3: add melted chocolate pink

Heat white chocolate chips for a bowl microwave for 30 seconds. This removes hot high-grade flour and uses a teaspoon of rice as long as the cup is cleared. If you feel uncomfortable, it will melt back for more than 30 seconds between the microwave and clutter. Mix lean meat and chick soon. Raspberry, put in microwave for 15 minutes.

Finally pour the melted chocolate milk and tbsp. Then put the chocolate into the curved butter and milk chocolate and start the pink drive. For you i do not want to mix them with fancy candy and run someone in white form enough.

4 times cold and joy!

He recently formed the entire space of the refrigerator. You take the lion out of your hand and take the shape of chocolate and shatter it. Enjoy the movie with Lion Cake!

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
Towers
Cheesecake Lover
Franchise Owner

Cursed Mortadello

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2020, 03:59:34 PM »

"Melt the milk with chocolate milk"
"Enjoy the movie with Lion Cake!"

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.