Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 127174 times)
The Grookey Fanatic
Restaurant Star

scared matt

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 05, 2020, 06:45:22 AM »

I got bored while I was reading Homestuck. So I translated Raspberry Bark.

1: Preparation of cleaning
We first introduced raspberries to Donutia Papa and because Valentine's Day is fast approaching, we thought it would be a great idea for our cookbook! Wash the litter before use. Then heat the berries on the cutting board and cut them into four pieces. Put it in a bowl and carefully pour over the extra juices to get the juice into the cup. Distribute this cupcake to a later date. Pour chocolate chip cake in a microwave safe and pour chips in a double baking dish.
Take the bread plate and wrap it with paper.

2: Melting chocolate milk
These improvements must be implemented immediately, so you must first read everything and prepare for all required steps. Pour a cup of fries cake into a test bowl for 30 seconds. Remove the cup from the affected oven gloves area and add it to the pan. If it does not taste again, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and add it. Refrigerator until fully cooked but not mixed. If necessary, you can use a small table or plate to remove the carbon fiber. Place the molten metal on a baking sheet and distribute a cup about 1/4 thick.

3: Melting pink chocolate
Heat a cup of fries in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the dish from the affected oven gloves area and put it in the pan. If the flavors don't work well, put them back in the freezer for 30 seconds and melt them, then pour them immediately into the rash and redness and mix them together. Flowers, you can put them back in the microwave for 15 seconds.
Sprinkle bottles of water in the evening on boiled boiled milk. Then take your favorite anger or spice mixer and rub a drink with milk in the milk. You don't want to wrap it, but you have to have a nice round shape around the card.

4: Chill the Air Force!
Place the bowl in the refrigerator until it is too hard and fried. Place the pan on the outside of the hob and pull the dish out of your hands. Keep it in the fridge and enjoy raspberry!

Crescent Rolls are basically croissants, change my mind.
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Sundae Master

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 05, 2020, 07:33:22 PM »

Jack-o-Mole is the first Cheeseria Pope to enter our game, although you may know him as "Jackmomole". There are poor quality games that we haven't used for a long time. Nevertheless, Jack-O-Mole is a pump-based pump like Guacamole.
We use "pumpkin pies" for the autumn break. Honey bee is a small pumpkin planted in place of vegetables.

Cut the pumpkin, then use a large knife to make a good portion. Then wash all the seeds and use a teaspoon of skin. Why not color the exterior light before starting.

2: Hit and Slow
Carefully add 1/2 cup of onion. Then eat fresh chorio and cut the leaves into 1/4 cup. Then take the avocado and remove the seeds and skin. Cook the avocados in a large bowl.

3: Mix
Add a coarse avocado, add chopped pumpkin, chopped coriander, chopped onion, lemon juice, pepper powder, garlic powder, chopped cucumber, black sauce, onion powder and kosher salt. They are mixed.

4: The last problem
Take pumpkin paste and turn off Jack-o-Mole. Put in a large pot of round characters and start a vacation!

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
wendykang77
I’m a piece of pie
Restaurant Master

Cheering to PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 05, 2020, 07:34:38 PM »

Jack-o-Mole is the first Cheeseria Pope to enter our game, although you may know him as "Jackmomole". There are poor quality games that we haven't used for a long time. Nevertheless, Jack-O-Mole is a pump-based pump like Guacamole.
We use "pumpkin pies" for the autumn break. Honey bee is a small pumpkin planted in place of vegetables.

Cut the pumpkin, then use a large knife to make a good portion. Then wash all the seeds and use a teaspoon of skin. Why not color the exterior light before starting.

2: Hit and Slow
Carefully add 1/2 cup of onion. Then eat fresh chorio and cut the leaves into 1/4 cup. Then take the avocado and remove the seeds and skin. Cook the avocados in a large bowl.

3: Mix
Add a coarse avocado, add chopped pumpkin, chopped coriander, chopped onion, lemon juice, pepper powder, garlic powder, chopped cucumber, black sauce, onion powder and kosher salt. They are mixed.

Take pumpkin paste and turn off Jack-o-Mole. Put in a large pot of round characters and start a vacation!
Looks similar

Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 05, 2020, 07:39:33 PM »

What is the last problem?
wendykang77
I’m a piece of pie
Restaurant Master

Cheering to PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 05, 2020, 07:41:25 PM »

What is the last problem?
Last step?

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 05, 2020, 08:45:09 PM »

"There are poor quality games we haven't used for a long time"
Reminds me of the Unfinished Sarge Game

Drakson and Perri for KCP!
Rocky
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 05, 2020, 10:00:05 PM »

Red Velvet Cupcakes translated from English, to Hausa, to Hawaiian, to Maltese, to Xhosa, to Spanish, to Croatian, to Tamil, to French, to English

Activity 1: Strategic functions

Pope Louie's first meeting with Red Velvet at the World Cup We did it from scratch for this kind of competition! Are you ready

The first step is to preheat the center to 175 ° C (350 ° F) and be ready when it is ready to take. You can now place 12-inch toppings in a muffin pan.

Activity 2: Add spices

They must first put dry beans in a large bowl to mix. These include flour, blood, beans, avocado, avocado and salt.

In a double bowl of baking soda, combine the sugar and milk. Helps keep room temperature soft and close. Mix the butter and sugar until they are combined with the oil. Then add 1 egg and add another egg. This was followed by the addition of butter and vinegar and buttermilk to this skin type. Finally, add a dash of vanilla and a plate of food.

Add the dry ingredients and cook in a hot pan until there is a texture.

Rule 3: money does the opposite

Eliminate all the rituals that dominate the court. Each fence measures 3/4 of the height.

Bake for 20 to 25 minutes while cooking.

Activity 4: Stinks

This is an old festive cooling cake. We have added items for this cookbook desk, especially the homemade cheese house. To do this, use the tools and new electronic components in this section. If you want to shop regularly in the store, you can paint it at work, but we already do it ... come on!

In a large bowl, prepare the butter (temperature and room temperature), the juice, vanilla oil and the lemon juice paste. It is always a good idea to use and mix the tools manually.

Embarrass the pastry chef Sallada who invented this last palette of colors. Let stand 30 minutes before adding water.

Word 5: Tomorrow morning!

Remove the pan from the parchment paper, keeping it for 10 minutes. Usually a red board cover is used, so you need to remove the Spanish front panel.

Dinner with a glass of wine and flowers. For one, if you plan on making a finger, let me put your hat on and put a little zipper on it. Cut the bag to cool it well. Make a hole in the table by pressing.

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
29/02 - Cookie
17/03 - Mesa portrait
24/03 - Peach holding Luma
23/04 - Hammer Bro
Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 05, 2020, 11:04:30 PM »

Last step?

This is not what I mean
wendykang77
I’m a piece of pie
Restaurant Master

Cheering to PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 05, 2020, 11:26:19 PM »

This is not what I mean
I mean the last problem probably means last step in the original version

Rocky
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 06, 2020, 09:27:42 AM »

Gingerbread Men translated from English, to Latin, to Ukrainian, to Hawaiian, to Hausa, to Japanese, to Chinese (Traditional), to English

A tablet?

In a medium bowl, add crab and garlic, parsley, thighs and wheat and sprinkle. Put them behind your backpack for early adoption.

In two large bowls, squeeze sugar and butter to dryness, then take the first step. It will be easy tomorrow. Next, add eggs, vanilla extract and molasses and mix well.

In short, the first step is to gradually improve coordination with the ship and the rest of the chain and make everything easy.

Step 2: Beautiful and Rap

There is no need to divide the city in half. Easily summarize both sides of your thesis. And stay in the refrigerator for two days.

Size 3: Cookie Bread!

The list opens up a place for grain refinement. No one decided to touch the juice. Each bar fits tightly into the cake and costs 1/8 inch.

With a cookie cutter, you can start as much as possible by reducing the weight of the grain. This takes about 2 minutes, depending on the size of the appointment.

Does it bend and polish 4 degrees?

Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and add dry vanilla paste. Gingerbread 2 is on the man's finger and puts himself on one piece and leaves each other. Then cook for 8-10 minutes.

She wants, she cares and spit back. Is it safe to put the bag in the holiday bag, just like decorating the head?

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
29/02 - Cookie
17/03 - Mesa portrait
24/03 - Peach holding Luma
23/04 - Hammer Bro
Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 06, 2020, 06:03:33 PM »

Is that a singing contest lol Crying Laughing
Oolong
Restaurant Master

Well.

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 06, 2020, 06:04:59 PM »

I mean the last problem probably means last step in the original version

I mean what the problem is not you said that "Last Step"
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 06, 2020, 06:07:11 PM »

I would surely stay in the refrigerator for 2 days  Laugh

Drakson and Perri for KCP!
wendykang77
I’m a piece of pie
Restaurant Master

Cheering to PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 06, 2020, 07:05:56 PM »

I mean what the problem is not you said that "Last Step"
O

CalaMity
Tohmeo for PNC20
Restaurant Legend

Holy huckle and shuckle it's PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 16, 2020, 09:15:06 AM »

Gingerbread Men translated from English, to Latin, to Ukrainian, to Hawaiian, to Hausa, to Japanese, to Chinese (Traditional), to English

A tablet?

In a medium bowl, add crab and garlic, parsley, thighs and wheat and sprinkle. Put them behind your backpack for early adoption.

In two large bowls, squeeze sugar and butter to dryness, then take the first step. It will be easy tomorrow. Next, add eggs, vanilla extract and molasses and mix well.

In short, the first step is to gradually improve coordination with the ship and the rest of the chain and make everything easy.

Step 2: Beautiful and Rap

There is no need to divide the city in half. Easily summarize both sides of your thesis. And stay in the refrigerator for two days.

Size 3: Cookie Bread!

The list opens up a place for grain refinement. No one decided to touch the juice. Each bar fits tightly into the cake and costs 1/8 inch.

With a cookie cutter, you can start as much as possible by reducing the weight of the grain. This takes about 2 minutes, depending on the size of the appointment.

Does it bend and polish 4 degrees?

Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and add dry vanilla paste. Gingerbread 2 is on the man's finger and puts himself on one piece and leaves each other. Then cook for 8-10 minutes.

She wants, she cares and spit back. Is it safe to put the bag in the holiday bag, just like decorating the head?

Thighs and wheat and sprinkle I’m dying lol

Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
Here's a tissue for your precious droplets
From what I know, they don't drive toilets in England
Update: I have seen Pregnant Wally

TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them

Jacobarmada [Apr 02 07:34 PM]:   Boomer got stuck on a cone

Canyon [Jul 29 08:01 PM]:   @CM Pretty good. We're talking about Elle and capitalist pigs.

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   Very organic
Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   freshy
Spumoni [May 01 07:16 AM]:   like squash

Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.