Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 65410 times)
CeruleaM
Gold Boi
Restaurant Legend

Goodbye.

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 16, 2020, 09:15:06 AM »

Gingerbread Men translated from English, to Latin, to Ukrainian, to Hawaiian, to Hausa, to Japanese, to Chinese (Traditional), to English

A tablet?

In a medium bowl, add crab and garlic, parsley, thighs and wheat and sprinkle. Put them behind your backpack for early adoption.

In two large bowls, squeeze sugar and butter to dryness, then take the first step. It will be easy tomorrow. Next, add eggs, vanilla extract and molasses and mix well.

In short, the first step is to gradually improve coordination with the ship and the rest of the chain and make everything easy.

Step 2: Beautiful and Rap

There is no need to divide the city in half. Easily summarize both sides of your thesis. And stay in the refrigerator for two days.

Size 3: Cookie Bread!

The list opens up a place for grain refinement. No one decided to touch the juice. Each bar fits tightly into the cake and costs 1/8 inch.

With a cookie cutter, you can start as much as possible by reducing the weight of the grain. This takes about 2 minutes, depending on the size of the appointment.

Does it bend and polish 4 degrees?

Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and add dry vanilla paste. Gingerbread 2 is on the man's finger and puts himself on one piece and leaves each other. Then cook for 8-10 minutes.

She wants, she cares and spit back. Is it safe to put the bag in the holiday bag, just like decorating the head?

Thighs and wheat and sprinkle I’m dying lol

Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
why does baby need microwave
since steak is a cow that means he's technically a female
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
hi ribbon I'm dad
Can i get a healthy yellow thing?
The car goes vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee eeeeeee zoooom
TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them
Towers [Mar 09 08:27 PM]:   hoogdnihht everybody
Times I Think I Actually Went Insane:
CeruleaM [Mar 25 08:42 PM]:   YYAAARRR MATEYS TIME FOR A SWEET ADVENTURE TO THE FAR LANDS OF BAGALALALALALALA
CeruleaM [Mar 27 08:41 PM]:   SeCrEcY
ok no
is down with O.P.P.
Restaurant Pro

This text is very personal

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 16, 2020, 09:34:07 AM »

Botamochi

Check out Ola Lita's crust

The recommendations of Osia and Josiah Media are the summit in the Philippines.  Copy and HD HD Y'i Cupcakeria Cup.

Update your calculator.  The family is now dead.  Magister et Zakrachei Edzuk Eddukduzzi Pripipach adzuki.  Community Ducimus.  Spinal researchers are often dissatisfied with how Sveta works.

Climate salad (peas).  Sklarsk is perfect for writing.  Mix XXIV from the stack for one minute.

Put the flute.

kapsulatus pulmenti et cibus Conscidisti.  Post accentus leo.

Rice b

03.02 Gluten free Latin rice.  XXX filters and XXX fu.

Porridge made from rice.  Under Clovis's license, mascara is available for a treadmill.  Frumentum uti (XXX).

Favorite quotes.

David Polyethylene, rice porridge.

III

Save details.  Shamrock II: 56.7 oz.  Ex Morbo and Ellis had a blast in the first place.

I, mode 1.25 g and minonikou harenae (25.4 g).

Historians have published Hussein's ethnography.  RunRunning format.

Trainer exp.  "Who is sorry

500 Server Error
nginx

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
wendykang77
The end of time
Restaurant Master

What’s this?

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 16, 2020, 05:27:19 PM »

Botamochi

Check out Ola Lita's crust

The recommendations of Osia and Josiah Media are the summit in the Philippines.  Copy and HD HD Y'i Cupcakeria Cup.

Update your calculator.  The family is now dead.  Magister et Zakrachei Edzuk Eddukduzzi Pripipach adzuki.  Community Ducimus.  Spinal researchers are often dissatisfied with how Sveta works.

Climate salad (peas).  Sklarsk is perfect for writing.  Mix XXIV from the stack for one minute.

Put the flute.

kapsulatus pulmenti et cibus Conscidisti.  Post accentus leo.

Rice b

03.02 Gluten free Latin rice.  XXX filters and XXX fu.

Porridge made from rice.  Under Clovis's license, mascara is available for a treadmill.  Frumentum uti (XXX).

Favorite quotes.

David Polyethylene, rice porridge.

III

Save details.  Shamrock II: 56.7 oz.  Ex Morbo and Ellis had a blast in the first place.

I, mode 1.25 g and minonikou harenae (25.4 g).

Historians have published Hussein's ethnography.  RunRunning format.

Trainer exp.  "Who is sorry
WTH?

Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Franchise Owner

IT'S NOT GREEN TEA! It's Greenste

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 16, 2020, 02:40:06 PM »

Tobacco smokes on the skin

1: be prepared
Introduction to Papa Poutine Cheeseria the first! It's a secret Toastwood, where you can try the minor classic classic! Apply filters and 425 ° F. Toss leaves in scale and spread careful to gauge. Coil Hong Kong and broken down.

2: Pumpkin potatoes
5 Wash and peel the potatoes. Then cut the potatoes into a thick frying pan. To remove moisture, wipe the toast with a paper towel.

3: easy!
Put the chips in a recycled bag and add olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt and pepper. Keep the bag closed and mix thoroughly moistened with ground oils and spices.

4: Wow!
Set the fried potatoes on a baking sheet. Heat the oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the honey from the tub and fry on all sides. Continue for 20 minutes or until daylight.

5: Serve!
Make fully prepared chips in a large pasta or a bowl and add the other to dry cheese. Then put sausage in the sauce. Use all necessary force, even if you do not want to stop.)

(translation of Toastwood Poutine)

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.