Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translate's Cook Book  (Read 98831 times)
Hey look I changed my name
Restaurant Pro

beefers

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 16, 2020, 09:34:07 AM »

Botamochi

Check out Ola Lita's crust

The recommendations of Osia and Josiah Media are the summit in the Philippines.  Copy and HD HD Y'i Cupcakeria Cup.

Update your calculator.  The family is now dead.  Magister et Zakrachei Edzuk Eddukduzzi Pripipach adzuki.  Community Ducimus.  Spinal researchers are often dissatisfied with how Sveta works.

Climate salad (peas).  Sklarsk is perfect for writing.  Mix XXIV from the stack for one minute.

Put the flute.

kapsulatus pulmenti et cibus Conscidisti.  Post accentus leo.

Rice b

03.02 Gluten free Latin rice.  XXX filters and XXX fu.

Porridge made from rice.  Under Clovis's license, mascara is available for a treadmill.  Frumentum uti (XXX).

Favorite quotes.

David Polyethylene, rice porridge.

III

Save details.  Shamrock II: 56.7 oz.  Ex Morbo and Ellis had a blast in the first place.

I, mode 1.25 g and minonikou harenae (25.4 g).

Historians have published Hussein's ethnography.  RunRunning format.

Trainer exp.  "Who is sorry

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Diamond Midas
wendykang77
Psychedelic City
Restaurant Master

A leader

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 16, 2020, 05:27:19 PM »

Botamochi

Check out Ola Lita's crust

The recommendations of Osia and Josiah Media are the summit in the Philippines.  Copy and HD HD Y'i Cupcakeria Cup.

Update your calculator.  The family is now dead.  Magister et Zakrachei Edzuk Eddukduzzi Pripipach adzuki.  Community Ducimus.  Spinal researchers are often dissatisfied with how Sveta works.

Climate salad (peas).  Sklarsk is perfect for writing.  Mix XXIV from the stack for one minute.

Put the flute.

kapsulatus pulmenti et cibus Conscidisti.  Post accentus leo.

Rice b

03.02 Gluten free Latin rice.  XXX filters and XXX fu.

Porridge made from rice.  Under Clovis's license, mascara is available for a treadmill.  Frumentum uti (XXX).

Favorite quotes.

David Polyethylene, rice porridge.

III

Save details.  Shamrock II: 56.7 oz.  Ex Morbo and Ellis had a blast in the first place.

I, mode 1.25 g and minonikou harenae (25.4 g).

Historians have published Hussein's ethnography.  RunRunning format.

Trainer exp.  "Who is sorry
WTH?

Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

IT'S NOT GREEN TEA! It's Greenste

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 16, 2020, 02:40:06 PM »

Tobacco smokes on the skin

1: be prepared
Introduction to Papa Poutine Cheeseria the first! It's a secret Toastwood, where you can try the minor classic classic! Apply filters and 425 ° F. Toss leaves in scale and spread careful to gauge. Coil Hong Kong and broken down.

2: Pumpkin potatoes
5 Wash and peel the potatoes. Then cut the potatoes into a thick frying pan. To remove moisture, wipe the toast with a paper towel.

3: easy!
Put the chips in a recycled bag and add olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt and pepper. Keep the bag closed and mix thoroughly moistened with ground oils and spices.

4: Wow!
Set the fried potatoes on a baking sheet. Heat the oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the honey from the tub and fry on all sides. Continue for 20 minutes or until daylight.

5: Serve!
Make fully prepared chips in a large pasta or a bowl and add the other to dry cheese. Then put sausage in the sauce. Use all necessary force, even if you do not want to stop.)

(translation of Toastwood Poutine)

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 01, 2020, 06:08:19 AM »

Rome and Etruria

1 How to make a pizza cake
This is the purpose of the post. But if you don't have the time or resources to create these images, you know. Encouraged to use. But at least one thing the government has learned from the Lord is that they may be the right reason to do so rather than connect with them in a strong way. The first hot meal was mixed with sugar. Then add salt and mix with all the herbs of the day. Ready to shake without any hindrance.
But it helps football in the form of weapons. It was the sofa bed that worshiped him. Then pour the flour mixture and sprinkle with the flour. There are many good scrollollball adapters. After 15 minutes it was perfect.

2, pizza sauce and preparation
This is the middle of the mix.

3, make a pizza base
There are many other aspects to the Irish economy. Fertilizer drug. I ate pizza as well as spaghetti and fresh ingredients. Etruscan joy and place show that he was standing in the ashes, holding a knife in his mouth and burning in the middle of the field, so to speak. Then mix the ipsum bell with the warm, fluffy ingredients.

4, except the outside
All spices and skins were away from carpentry and spices. Divide the pizza into four quadrants. 6, pepper image is accurate. Insert the 6 cups in the upper right corner and place the 6 left pieces. It covers 6 Italian gardens in the Province of Italy.

5, enjoy the kitchen!
The oven temperature is 450 ° (232 ° 100). Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes to make a pizza. When the oven is cooking, take a pizza and cut it into eight pieces. Finally, the Mass of Rome is called to enjoy pizza!

(Romano Quartet Pizza)

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 22, 2020, 08:04:18 AM »

Toastwood Poutine, in Hawaiian once.

1: Do the work
We first started Putin at Papa's Cheeseria! Here is a sample of how the Toastwood brings to this Canadian style. Preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and sprinkle the glass with cooking spray. Then take your Cheese Curds and separate them into a small cookie.

2: Investing in sweet potatoes
Wipe out your 5th one to bury the cats short of them. Then cut the potatoes into thick fries. Peel the fries with a paper towel to remove some of the moisture.

3: Hide!
Put the fries in a well-oiled bag and add the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper to the bag. Cover baby and shake until all greens are covered with oil and coconut milk.

4: You cook!
Spread the fries well on the flour floor. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then take the pan out of the oven and bake over all the fries. Continue cooking for about 20 minutes or until the parsley is dry.

5: Serve!
Place the full bowls in a large pan or tray and top with a few drops of crumbled cheese. Then pour the broth over the fries. Use as many turns as you like, even if you don't want them flowing inside

Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 22, 2020, 08:24:31 AM »

Rico's Chili Dogs

1. perfect
The mask is made of beef and large potatoes. Dress or yellow body

2: According to Spain
Pancakes, sweets, chocolate, paintings, hygiene, chairs, angels, beets, sugar, coffee soup, pork wrapped in small groups of ice cream are important, age and personality. Work with many pigs. This does not create a complex problem. Ready to look unique. 1.5 cream and sugary drinks are the most popular.

3, Brazil
The manicure pilot left the port with at least eight planes.

4, a German dog?
Add hot soups and mix if desired. This is a water heater. This is a large group of Chilean ostriches that are easy to prevent. The parking lot is below. These are the rules with Frassus Friday!

Cacti
Krumper too
Restaurant Legend

Dancing Dancing

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 22, 2020, 08:26:13 AM »

World Wide Chili

Some Quotes:
it tastes like cathedrals
I won't go into detail but because of Drakson James is no longer alive. There were supposed to only be 2 new customers in Cheeseria to Go: Mesa and Kasey O. To get in Drakson killed James and took his spot at Rank 30. Matt/Tony scrambled and found a replacement James so we wouldn't notice, but we did...
Mr. Bombolony is always watching.

Mr. Bombolony heard that.

Mr. Bombolony did not like that.

Ooh brain cells yum yum gobble gobble gobble yummy yummy in my tummy
The counting games have a purpose, to count. 
F L I P E L I N E  S T U D I O S
And on the 7th day, the Bible said he chilled. Cool
Once I dreamed that I got another pet guinea pig, but they scooped the guinea pigs out of a tank of water with a fishnet.
I have a crush on your house!
because bleep stands for bleep
Twerking pose
How friendly of her
BBQ ruined my life
it's also about to be america the home of the dead
WHAT A WILLIN IT WHAT OMG WHAT WHAT WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Evelyn is 4
im pretty easy to find, my profile says my location
what i do have is the number of bagels you're going to be stuffed with before   kicked out of the store
((Tanner Couch
Lucy Lamp
Cristina Coffee Table
Azaleah Armchair
Fleur Pot
Destiny Desk))
oh. ok i'll go wash my eyes and come back
Malo [Apr 28 04:34 PM]:   I’m a MarshMalo
Cryptonite [May 05 09:59 PM]:   mooooooo
A Building [Jun 27 04:56 PM]:   Ugh the restaurant gav m marbl bf berisk3y itmad oef slicd
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58368.0
FC archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64638.0
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 23, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »

Our accounting is financial

1: Bring the scale to a boil
Before you start, try to cheer yourself up. You want to heat the meat in a microwave or oven. Even if it doesn't explode.
Mix the oil in a small bowl. Then add the flour while stirring. When the flour is well mixed, add it to the hot broth.

Preheat the preheat, turn off the heat and remove from the oven.

2: to the end
Allow the sauce to cool in these two porridges, add salt, crumbs, garlic, crumbs and beans and use the fish sauce!

(Translation of Toastwood Gravy)

JadeRead

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 01, 2020, 07:40:44 AM »

Thanks Cool
Cacti
Krumper too
Restaurant Legend

Dancing Dancing

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 01, 2020, 08:30:52 AM »

Thanks Cool
You're welcome

Some Quotes:
it tastes like cathedrals
I won't go into detail but because of Drakson James is no longer alive. There were supposed to only be 2 new customers in Cheeseria to Go: Mesa and Kasey O. To get in Drakson killed James and took his spot at Rank 30. Matt/Tony scrambled and found a replacement James so we wouldn't notice, but we did...
Mr. Bombolony is always watching.

Mr. Bombolony heard that.

Mr. Bombolony did not like that.

Ooh brain cells yum yum gobble gobble gobble yummy yummy in my tummy
The counting games have a purpose, to count. 
F L I P E L I N E  S T U D I O S
And on the 7th day, the Bible said he chilled. Cool
Once I dreamed that I got another pet guinea pig, but they scooped the guinea pigs out of a tank of water with a fishnet.
I have a crush on your house!
because bleep stands for bleep
Twerking pose
How friendly of her
BBQ ruined my life
it's also about to be america the home of the dead
WHAT A WILLIN IT WHAT OMG WHAT WHAT WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Evelyn is 4
im pretty easy to find, my profile says my location
what i do have is the number of bagels you're going to be stuffed with before   kicked out of the store
((Tanner Couch
Lucy Lamp
Cristina Coffee Table
Azaleah Armchair
Fleur Pot
Destiny Desk))
oh. ok i'll go wash my eyes and come back
Malo [Apr 28 04:34 PM]:   I’m a MarshMalo
Cryptonite [May 05 09:59 PM]:   mooooooo
A Building [Jun 27 04:56 PM]:   Ugh the restaurant gav m marbl bf berisk3y itmad oef slicd
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58368.0
FC archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64638.0
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 01, 2020, 02:55:13 PM »

Kanilber

1: Make a summary
We've already donated raspberry skin to Pepe Dontaria, and as Valentine's Day approaches Pope's! First, rinse before using them. Finish the raspberries and then rinse the raspberries on a baking sheet and seal part of the juice squeezed in the pot. Please correct this box later. Put the white coconut seeds in the recording box and in the microwave boxes.
Take your flour bowl and cover it with foil.

2: melted milk chocolate
Nose to be done quickly, so read everything first and be ready. Heat the milk for all steps in the chocolate tray in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the oven from the microwave and mix it with a sponge with baking gloves. If it does not cool or cool, boil the mixture and mix again in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat until completely dissolved but not the pans. Pour melted chocolate. If necessary, add a small frying pan to melt the chocolate in a pan and divide it approximately. 1/4 cm.

3: ground pink brown
Heat a chocolate brown cookie on ovet. Use a spatula to repel the sponge. Remove the kumquat from the mold and let it cool completely and melt, putting it back on the wave for another 30 minutes. Then add raspberries and herbs. Once the browns and white buds start to bloom in the new fruit, you can wait 15 minutes.
Pour the amount of decoction to take a beautifully mixed mixture evenly melting milk chocolate. Drizzle kefir or wooden spoon with a little color table and sugar mixed with barley. You hear, mix it together to create a brown color.

4: Stay calm!
Refrigerate until fully cooked and cooled. Remove from the fridge and separate the chocolate by hand. Store in the fridge and eat raspberries!

(Translation of Raspberry Bark)

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.