Portallini Panini - 3 (23.1%)
Bird Buster - 5 (38.5%)
Health Nut - 1 (7.7%)
Meat Lover's - 2 (15.4%)
Keep The Pumperjack - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 73   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Cheeseria!  (Read 113920 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: July 13, 2019, 08:12:13 AM »

I for sure didn't!

100, 100, 100, 100.

100 points, perfect

$10.99 tip.
Thank you! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
JohnDavid1188
« Reply #706 on: July 16, 2019, 04:07:41 PM »

Holiday Order with French Fries and Ketchup
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 17, 2019, 07:29:18 AM »

Holiday Order with French Fries and Ketchup
Here you go! Wink

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
JohnDavid1188
« Reply #708 on: July 17, 2019, 12:35:23 PM »

100, 100, 100, 100.  300 points! perfect! $20.99 tips
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 17, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »

100, 100, 100, 100.  300 points! perfect! $20.99 tips
Thanks! Cheesy

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Zumba
« Reply #710 on: July 18, 2019, 03:33:33 AM »

Enjoy! Wink

Looks delicious! Silly Smile
100 points and 10 tips
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »

Looks delicious! Silly Smile
100 points and 10 tips
Thanks! Wink

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Chema
sushi chef extraordinare
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2019, 06:54:07 PM »

Hello I'd like to order: Three Cheese Bread with shredded mozzarella, topped with grilled chicken and bacon bbq sauce. Crinkle cut fries fry seasoning and ketchup. Thank you.

bloop
Rattledeli
a.k.a. Milaniacs
Restaurant Master

Top of the table!

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 18, 2019, 09:44:18 PM »

Hi Tamatim, i'd like to order:

Rosemary Foccacia with Pepperjack Cheese
Sauteed Onions
Wild Onion Sauce
Diced Tomatoes
Ketchup

For fries: Waffle Fries with Cheddar and Ketchup.

Serie A 2020/21 Team Elimination Contest
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70482.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 19, 2019, 05:42:41 AM »

Both orders are Regular grilled because of no specific grill time. Wink

Hello I'd like to order: Three Cheese Bread with shredded mozzarella, topped with grilled chicken and bacon bbq sauce. Crinkle cut fries fry seasoning and ketchup. Thank you.
Enjoy! Smiley

Hi Tamatim, i'd like to order:

Rosemary Foccacia with Pepperjack Cheese
Sauteed Onions
Wild Onion Sauce
Diced Tomatoes
Ketchup

For fries: Waffle Fries with Cheddar and Ketchup.
Here you go! Wink

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Rattledeli
a.k.a. Milaniacs
Restaurant Master

Top of the table!

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 19, 2019, 05:52:28 AM »

Both orders are Regular grilled because of no specific grill time. Wink
Here you go! Wink

Absolute perfect 8) 100 points, and $10.00

Serie A 2020/21 Team Elimination Contest
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70482.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 19, 2019, 08:10:33 AM »

Absolute perfect 8) 100 points, and $10.00
Thanks! Cheesy

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 19, 2019, 06:22:01 PM »

give me the smallest sandwich you can with crinkle fries and ketchup swirled into the shape of a bullseye

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 20, 2019, 01:31:31 AM »

Hi, Tamatim!
I'd like to order a Well Done toast with Fruit Cake
Swiss Cheese, Fried Egg, Cranberry Chutney, Deep-Fried Pickles, Cranberry Chutney, Fried Egg
Waffle Fries with Rico's Chili
Thanks! Smiley

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 20, 2019, 06:26:58 AM »

New Holiday: New Year! Cheesy With ingredients:

Cheddar Swirl Bread
Gruyere Cheese
Mac n' Cheese
Parmesan Sauce

Hope you like it! Wink Note: 2 more points for a new special!

give me the smallest sandwich you can with crinkle fries and ketchup swirled into the shape of a bullseye
Here you go! Smiley

Hi, Tamatim!
I'd like to order a Well Done toast with Fruit Cake
Swiss Cheese, Fried Egg, Cranberry Chutney, Deep-Fried Pickles, Cranberry Chutney, Fried Egg
Waffle Fries with Rico's Chili
Thanks! Smiley
Enjoy! This will be the last order in Christmas. Wink

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 73   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.