Poll
Question: *squeaks* Sleepy
Ack! It's here! Smiley - 1 (100%)
Oooh! What will happen next? Exasperated - 0 (0%)
Ugh. Bored - 0 (0%)
:3 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 81   
Print
Author Topic: I AM... [Part Four. The Prophecy Of The Guardians.] [T] ©  (Read 309136 times)
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:21:32 AM »

This is a story of my Oc's. (This is is not flipverse, so... That's all I have to say...  Laugh)  

Chapter One... Loyal.    

Let's start from the very beginning. Where there was no Empress Evilcherry and her people... It all starts with Loyal and his brother and the other Gods and Goddesses...

A very small flower bud is starting to poke out of the soft dirt and limps as it waits for rain that never showered. Then a gold and white sword that gleams slightly as it brushes the soil.

Loyal: Gentle flower... Grow.

The flower blooms up slowly standing tall in front of the man who helped it. The man smiles at the beauty of the flowers and touches it softly. The man then walks around the garden drinking in its beauty. Then he lifts then up his powerful white wings and fly's off...

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:16:29 AM by Fuzzy Zombie Cherry » Logged

http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/giaygicxgid

"Pray, hope, and don't worry." ~Padre Pio.
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 01:49:19 PM »

Chapter two... Death.

Loyal fly's past the temples and the towering sparkling castles till he see's a man all in black and red walking by. Loyal swoops down and lands in front him. The dark man stares at the white and gold God.

Death: You sure know how to make a entrance, brother.
Loyal: I'm just so happy at the moment.

Death see's his brothers eyebrows knit together.

Death: And? There must be more to that.
Loyal: The rain Goddess forgot to make it rain... AGAIN!! I had to help the garden grow.
Death: Go and tell her then.
Loyal: Oh. I will...

Loyal swoops off leaving Death standing there shaking his head.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 04:50:46 PM »

Chapter three... Cherry Blossom.

Cherry Blossom walks in with the God of fire where they find Loyal and the rain Goddess arguing with each other.

Fire God: Loyal. What is it now?

Before Loyal had a chance to talk, the Rain Goddess opened her mouth.

Rain Goddess: Loyal is all ticked off because I didn't make it rain!
Loyal: Your job is to make it rain so the plants can grow. And the people survive with food and water. I had to do it myself due to your laziness.
Rain Goddess: Now that you finished it. Why are you mad at me?!
Loyal: Because you were slacking off!! If you did your work then this argument could have been avoided.

Loyal and the Goddess start arguing again.

Cherry Blossom: Please stop. Loyal is is right. You should have been doing your work, Rain. The people have been praying for rain!!
Fire God: I'm with Loyal this time... Rain Goddess. Do your work.

The Rain Goddess stomps off cursing Loyal. The Fire God walks after her leaving Loyal and Cherry Blossom alone.

Loyal:  Grin
Cherry Blossom: You are devoted to these people, Loyal. It's nice to see you working nonstop.
Loyal: You work hard too.
Cherry Blossom: But not as hard as you do...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:29:11 AM by Christmascherry » Logged

Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 07:24:11 PM »

This is very interesting, can't wait to see more

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Summer4ever
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 08:03:19 PM »

Yes, it really is.
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 03:29:33 AM »

Yes, it really is.
This is very interesting, can't wait to see more
Thanks.  Smiley

Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

Who's Joy's dark leader? Find out soon!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 04:14:57 AM »

This is off to a very good start. The characters are very well developed, and they were introduced perfectly.

Loyal was introduced as elegant, but kind, caring and loving. Already, I like him.

Death did seem to care for his brother. "Death sees his brother's eyebrows knit together."

The Rain Goddess seems to be very lazy and selfish, and is one of those characters I love to hate.

"Please stop. Loyal is right. You should have been doing your work, Rain. The people have been praying for rain!" Cherry Blossom seems to be the person that's kind, and tries to get other people to see from other perspectives.

"I'm with Loyal this time..." Fire God doesn't seem to like Loyal, but agrees with Loyal about this.

I'm very impressed at these well-developed characters, and I hope to be seeing more of them soon.

TWG:
Hosted: 1

Rival: Pixel Hunter
Spoiler:
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 09:38:31 PM »

This is off to a very good start. The characters are very well developed, and they were introduced perfectly.

Loyal was introduced as elegant, but kind, caring and loving. Already, I like him.

Death did seem to care for his brother. "Death sees his brother's eyebrows knit together."

The Rain Goddess seems to be very lazy and selfish, and is one of those characters I love to hate.

"Please stop. Loyal is right. You should have been doing your work, Rain. The people have been praying for rain!" Cherry Blossom seems to be the person that's kind, and tries to get other people to see from other perspectives.

"I'm with Loyal this time..." Fire God doesn't seem to like Loyal, but agrees with Loyal about this.

I'm very impressed at these well-developed characters, and I hope to be seeing more of them soon.

Thank you.  Smiley

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 10:10:45 PM »

Chapter four.... Talking

As always, Loyal Cherry flew around the place to see if everything is in place. Deep in thought, Loyal didn't see that his brother was flying beside him.

Death: HEY!!
Loyal: Wha-... Hello, Death.
Death: Hi... So... How did it go?
Loyal: Pardon?
Death: You know, with the Rain Goddess?
Loyal: HMMPH!! She got mad like always. Goddess of the rain? HA!!
Death: Not surprised. Was there anybody else there?
Loyal: Just Cherry Blossom and The Fire God...

Loyals voice always trailed off whenever he mention the fire Gods name.

Death: Who's side did he take?
Loyal: Mine...
Death: Really? He must have been in a good mood.
Loyal: Yes...
Death: Did Cherry Blossom agree with you?
Loyal: *Nods head*

Death waited for his brother to talk, but Loyal stayed silent. So the two brothers kept flying.

Death: Come.
Loyal: ?

Death leads his troubled brother to the temples.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:22:33 PM by Christmascherry » Logged

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 02:28:52 PM »

Chapter Five... Who are you?

Death arrives at the temples with Loyal right behind him. Walking in slowly, The two brothers are bumped into the Goddess of earth who is carelessly walking fast.

Death: Hello, Dirt.
Earth God: Hello, Death. The name is Earth, not Dirt. I have to go now, Goodbye.

The Earth Goddess walks away ignoring Loyal. Loyal watches Earth leave.

Death: Come on. No use in crying over a worthless Goddess with bad manners.
Loyal: I am not crying, Death. I'm just wondering.

Death hears the anger in his brothers voice.

Death: Well? Let's get inside.

Death and Loyal walk into one of the temples. Loyal looks around near the large statues of the other Gods and Goddesses while Death lights a candle that went out in front of Cherry Blossoms statue. Loyal walk's to his brothers statue that is right next to his. Death's statue is litted with candle's like the other statues that circle around the room. Only one statue is left in the dark. His. Death stands next to Loyal and looks at the un-used candles that wait silently to be litted.

Death: Well. I like your statue in the dark. I hate mine all litted up with silly candles.
Loyal: I know that, Death...

Death and Loyal stand quietly for a few sad minutes. At last Death starts talking.

Death: Who am I, Loyal?
Loyal: What?
Death: Who. Am I, Loyal?
Loyal: The God of Death.
Death: What does that mean?
Loyal: You are in charge of Death.
Death: And the other's. Who are they.
Loyal: Whatever they are Gods or Goddesses of.
Death: Who are you?
Loyal: Loyal.
Death: What are you?
Loyal: The God of Life, Power and Loyalty.
Death: And?
Loyal: Fruits.
Death: You are the God of four things. No other God or Goddesses have three things to care for.

Death pulls out a small cherry from his pocket. Not bothering to eat it, Death just holds it in his hand and looks at Loyal.

Death: Four things, Loyal. I would hate to be you. You in charge of life which means you can control everything because you give life and power to everything. Why are you so upset of their jealous acts that they give you?
Loyal: ...
Death: It hurts?
Loyal: *Nods head and looks at the floor*
Death: Look at me.

Loyal looks up and makes eye contact with his brothers red and black eyes. Death opens his hand where the small cherry sat in. Sadly, the poor fruit rotted away in Death's hand leaving a cherry pit.

Death: See how it rotted away? That's what can happen if someone lives in envy and hate over somebody. I take over and then they are no more.
Loyal: But the seed?
Death: You take over and start a new life.
Loyal: I see...
Death: They will hate for everything you have done for them. Whatever you do, hate and envy will try to shut you down. But it will not work, because you are the God of Life, and nothing can stop you from doing what you love.

Death presses the cherry pit in Loyal's palm.

Death: Something is going to happen that will tear you apart. You will have to decided, and it won't be easy. Whatever you choose, I'll be with you the whole way.

Death slaps Loyal's face softly.

Death: You heart is too soft. If you were a human, you'll be dead... Like I said, I would hate to be you.

Death then turns sharply to the entrance to leave. Looking over his shoulder, Death stared at Loyal's white glowing eyes. Then walked away. Loyal looked at the cherry pit in his hand thinking about what Death told him. Putting the cherry pit in his pocket, Loyal stands in the empty temple with only the statues to keep him company.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:36:13 PM by Spring Cherry » Logged

Moana
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 06:07:08 PM »

Interesting! I love the random cherry references Laugh

http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/6wjzd9lyijs

Vote for my customers!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »

Chapter Six... The Meeting

Waiting impatiently for Loyal to show up, The Gods and Goddesses began to talk about their day and what they did. Death just waitied and made small talk with The Fire God.

Fire: So.. Death. What did you do today?
Death: My job. Taking souls, saying which should stay or be dammed, talking.
Fire: To who?
Death: My brother. Why are you so harsh to him? Without him the world's are-

Death didn't get to say the rest because the doors bursted open and Loyal ran in. The Gods and Goddesses stared at Loyal who just stood there looking for a place to sit. He always sits at the head of the tables, but his chair was missing.

Fire: *Ahem* Loyal. If you plan to sit down soon, we can get started.

Loyal ignored the rude comment and kept looking. Cherry Blossom waved him over to sit next to her. Loyal walked stiffly to the empty seat.

Cherry Blossom: Saved you a seat.   Smiley
Loyal: Thank you. Where did my chair go? It's gone.
Cherry Blossom: I don't know. But it's nice to sit next to the God of Life.

Loyal grinned at his pink friend and stood up.

Loyal: Attention, Everyone. Let's begin now. I HOPE we all did our work. Did anything happen today? Mistakes? Birth?

Death stood up.

Death: Twenty people have died today due to the floods.
Loyal: Floods? How did that happen?
Death: Ask her.

Death points to The Rain Goddess.

Rain: So I made a mistake. It's just twenty people.
Loyal: Was it the people that prayed for rain?
Rain: ... No.
Loyal: WHAT?!

I have to run for now. I'll finish this later.  Wink
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:11:16 PM by Zodiac Cherry Berry Pit » Logged

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 12:48:18 PM »

Chapter Seven... Disgusting acts.

Loyal: Okay. Rain? Why didn't you give the people the rain they prayed for? And why on earth did you kill twenty people!?
Rain: It was an accident, all right? I didn't mean too. Besides, it was only twenty peopl-
Loyal: This was no accident. You did this to get revenge on me. And because of that, innocent people had to suffer for your disgusting acts.
Rain: I did not!! Now you are accusing me of something that was just a mis-
Cherry Blossom: Rain. He knows that you are telling a lie. So just stop and admit that what you did was wrong.

Laughter breaks out in the front of the room. Cherry Blossom looked in the front angrily at the  laughing God and Goddess.

Moon: That is not enough, Cherry Blossom!! Rain will probably have to beg for mercy from Loyal!!
Sun: Moon is right. *Snicker* Imagine. Getting revenge on Loyal!? Big mistake. Loyal. What do you say?

Death looked at his brother who had a bitter look on his face.

Loyal: *sigh* I hate doing this. Rain. Due to your careless acts. Your punishment is that you shall-
Fire: This really is not her fault, Loyal. You drove her into it by being harsh about her work. My advice is that-
Loyal: I DON'T NEED YOUR IDIOCTIC ADVICE, FIRE!! SO BE QUIET!!

The whole room went silent. Death bit down hard on his tongue and stared at his angry brother and the surprise Fire God. Loyal never yells at the Gods especially the Fire God.

Death: *A-hem* Loyal. Continue... Please?
Loyal: Rain. Your punishment is that you will clean up the damage that you made and remove the dead bodies with Death.
Rain: What?! I DON'T want to do that!! That's disgusting and touching a dead body is unsanitary!!
Loyal: Your acts were disgusting... And so are you.

Rain glared at Loyal who stood there sharply as Death begins to tease the punishment that the rain Goddess got.

Death: Wonderful choice, Loyal!! I love clearing up the dead bodies with a Stupid Goddess who thinks she knows everything!! Do you agree with, Loyal?!
Loyal: Just... Go.
Death: Come on, Rainy!! We must go!!
Rain: Shut up, Death.
Death: Wait!!

Death grabs Rain and drags her to Loyal and shoves her on her knees.

Death:  Smiley
Rain: Don't make me do this!!
Death:  Smiley
Rain: I ask for forgiveness, Loyal.
Loyal: You are forgiven, Rain. I hope you will learn from this.

The angry rain goddess stands up and walks out of the room loking at the floor as Death trotted after her taunting.

Loyal: Shall we continue?

The Gods and Goddesses reported what happened in the worlds that they take care of... Nobody noticed the livid fire god who didn't take his eyes off Loyal.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:57:13 AM by Zodiac Cherry Berry Pit » Logged

VampireGirl12
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 12:50:51 PM »

This is really good Cheesy
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
☯ ♠ ☯ ♠ ☯ ♠
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 02:38:07 PM »

This is really good Cheesy
Thanks!!  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 81   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.