Poll
Question: *squeaks* Sleepy
Ack! It's here! Smiley - 1 (50%)
Oooh! What will happen next? Exasperated - 0 (0%)
Ugh. Bored - 0 (0%)
:3 - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81   
Print
Author Topic: I AM... [Part Four. The Prophecy Of The Guardians.] [T] ©  (Read 386519 times)
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: August 05, 2018, 03:20:37 AM »

Ooh, what's he going to say? *munches purple popcorn*

"Baby Waffles says hi~!!!"

Fùyuán, is that you?

Here they are: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23360.msg1791696#msg1791696 *sandwich to the head for advertising*

Vote for a KCP entry who'll remind me to update my signature occasionally!

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: August 05, 2018, 03:45:02 AM »

Ooh, what's he going to say? *munches purple popcorn*

Fùyuán, is that you?
You'll see.  Wink

Yus, it's Fùyuán. :3
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: August 06, 2018, 04:40:11 AM »

Chapter 581. Fire's Butterfly.

A few years back the night after Mysterious' damnation.

Walking on the crystalline path, Loyal looked down at his bare feet. Fire walked nonchalantly at his side not looking at him but the heavens that had dull multi-colored swirls floating past. Loyal kept one hand in his pocket the other was holding Fire's hand. Fire squeezed Loyal's hand gently.

"Fire...?"

"Hmm?"

"What is that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh ... something."

Loyal waited for Fire to speak. Fire cleared his throat.

"About Mysterious... I see that you ... condemned her?" Fire said, choosing his words carefully as if Loyal will attack. Loyal shrugged, his heart was still full of hate towards Death and his daughter. Why does Fire want to know?

"That crystal Amagna is in, Loyal-"

"You and the other deceased Deities made it, didn't you?"
Loyal interrupted. Fire nodded his head. Loyal picked up his head to look at Fire.

"It's not over... is it?"

"No."

"What will happen, Fire?"

"You'll see, Loyal. Don't be afraid. Everything will be alright,"
Fire said to Loyal. Loyal leaned his head on Fire's shoulder like he did when he was little. Fire rubbed Loyal's soft hair, "I'm afraid I cannot tell you much, Loyal-"

Then, Loyal woke up.

After Underbart Liv's arrival.

Walking on the same crystalline path, Loyal was walking beside Fire again. Fire smiled at irritated Loyal.

"Whoever knew that Amagna had a-"

"Please, Fire. It's annoying enough already."

"Just reminding you."

"Now, with Underbart Liv's son- gad, I can't stand saying that."

"You can't kill him, Loyal."

"What?? What are you talking about, Fire? Son or not, Amagna-"

"You can't kill him, Loyal."

"I-"

"Oh, Loyal, I feel sorry for you. You are only seeking revenge."

"I am not."

"You are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not!"

"Enough."

Fire stopped talking and ignored Loyal's questions until he calmed down.

"It is not your job to rid Amagna, Loyal. That belongs to someone else."

"Who?"

"A Goddess."

"A Goddess? Which one? Is it one of our friends?"

"No,"
Fire answered. Loyal was about to ask more questions, but the wind picked up speed. "Fire!" Loyal called to Fire, hanging onto his arm. Fire held onto Loyal and kept walking.

"Loyal, I know that you and I have these dreams from time to time, but this will be our last one together."

"What?!"

"Don't be scared, Loyal. I'll still be around, just not with you."

"Fire, don't leave me!"

"I'm not. We can still talk, but not together in our dreams."

"Where are you going!?"

"Far away, I can't take you with me."

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Of course. Just not for a while."

"What are you going to do?"

Fire smiled at Loyal. The roaring wind blew Fire's hair back; Loyal could still see the scars that Amagna gave him for disobeying years ago.

"Me? Once the Deities and Guardians are found; I want you to send this butterfly for me, and our friends-"

"Are they going with you??"

"We all agreed to do it."

"Do what?"

"Go where Mysterious is-"

"What!! No! I won't let you!!!"
Loyal screamed at Fire. Fire looked at Loyal in shock.

"Loyal-"

"No! I don't want you going there!! It's an evil world there!!!"

"I must."

"Why?! Haven't you suffered enough!!?"

"If I don't go, the strongest being of Amagna will escape from my crystal!"

Loyal gripped Fire's arm and they stopped walking. Loyal's glowing, white eyes pleaded Fire to say he was joking, but Loyal knew deep down inside that Fire was telling the truth.

"Fire, please."

"I have to, Loyal. It's the only way."

"What are going to do?"

"Seal Amagna inside the crystal until the remaining beings of Amagna are destroyed."

"But..."

"Don't be scared, Loyal. It will take years, but it will all work out in the end."

"I don't want to lose you again, Fire."

"You won't. I'm still here,"
Fire said as he laid one hand on Loyal's heart. Loyal placed both of his hands on Fire's.

"Is there another way?"

"No. I'm doing this for us, for you."

"You don't have to do it, Fire."

"I want to. If you cannot kill Amagna, then let me seal him away until you and everyone destroy Amagna's beings and-"

Fire stopped talking. Loyal held onto his hands.

"And until the Goddess is born."

"How will I know she is born?"

"You will. Hard times will befall you, Loyal. Be ready,"
Fire said softly. Loyal whimpered and held onto Fire's hands and kissed them.

"You won't forget me?"

"Of course not, Loyal. We will see each other soon. Where I am going, I cannot take you."

"Will we ever meet up again?"

"In body? I don't know yet."

"Dreams?"

"No, sorry."

"Oh, Fire..."
Loyal said and hugged him tightly. Fire smiled and patted Loyal's back. The wind was becoming stronger that Loyal nearly toppled over on his back. Fire held onto Loyal.

"Loyal...?"

"Fire...?"

"I'll see you soon..."
Fire whispered, letting go of Loyal. The dark sky flashed, but Loyal never took his gaze off Fire.

Fire smiled at Loyal and gave him the white butterfly that was sleeping in her jar.

"Remember what to do, Loyal. I love you."

"I love you too, Fire."

Fire walked backward so he wouldn't turn away from Loyal. Loyal held onto the jar. The wind was screaming as well as the sky. Though his eyes were on Fire, Loyal noticed tall, dark figures looking at them.

Keeping his head down, Underbart Live breathed shakily after hearing Loyal's dream. Loyal held the jar with both hands wondering why he was angry.

"He told you all of that, Loyal...?"

"Yes."

Underbart Liv shivered. How can he allow Loyal to send Amagna to that cursed place? Looking up, Underbart Liv saw Loyal twisting the lid open. Underbart Liv grabbed Loyal's arm.

"Wait!"

"Back off!"
Loyal snapped and slapped Underbart Liv off. Underbart Liv grabbed Loyal again.

"Can't we-"

"No."

"I'm sure if I talked-"
Underbart Liv stopped talking when Loyal looked at him. Underbart Liv swallowed and let go of Loyal's arm.  

"Yes. It is hard for me, but I know when it is time to listen and put a stop to this.."
Underbart Liv said, his voice shaking, "Son or not... there is a time when one must... stop their loved one."

Loyal bowed his head to Underbart Liv and popped open the jar. The butterfly fluttered out and landed in Loyal's open palm.

"Go now... Tell him," Loyal whispered to the butterfly.

The butterfly fluttered off.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:39:00 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: August 07, 2018, 02:35:36 AM »

Chapter 582. The Butterfly's Wing Beat.

Watching the clouds cover the moon, Loyal stood alone on the balcony late that night after he released the butterfly. His throat felt tight, and his breathing was short and sharp. Everyone else was asleep.

At least that is what he thought.

Underbart Liv twisted a napkin in hands as he thought about the butterfly. How can a gentle thing inform a deceased Deity to awaken and drag Amagna back into the depths of a dark, sinful word?

Far away, the white butterfly beat her wings as she fluttered to the sacred ground.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:39:16 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: August 09, 2018, 03:39:03 AM »

Chapter 583. How Did...?

About a week later...

Whittling on a block of wood, Summer sat beside Winter who was sorting through papers. Winter had a bitter look in his stern face, but he said nothing.

"Winter?" Summer said. Winter gave him a sideways glance. Before Summer could talk, Frozen's daughter, Snowdrop limped in with a scraped knee. Seeing Snowdrop, Winter picked up the small girl and sat her on the table, scattering the papers.

"What happened?"

"I fell down and cut my knee."

After smoothing down Snowdrop's snowy hair, Winter got the aid kit from under the table, cleaned the scrape and let Snowdrop sit in his chair. Snowdrop whined and held up her arms to Winter. Winter picked Snowdrop up and set her on his hip. Summer watched as Winter sorted his papers again with Snowdrop hugging his neck.

Everyone wondered if Winter was going to marry Frozen and adopt her daughter. Winter already treated Snowdrop like she was his and respected Frozen since she was without a home and alone with no one but her daughter. A few times, Frozen had taken Winter along with her to see Doragon's land. All three of them got along nicely, and some people have mistaken them for a family.

Winter hoped.

"So, Winter. You must know."

"Know what?"

"How did Amagna come back?"

Winter dropped a pen and Snowdrop whined shrilly at the name. Winter patted Snowdrop's back before answering his brother.

"Mysterious."

"How? How did Mysterious even summon Amagna when-"

"That cursed prayer to Amagna."

"How? I thought it was forbidden to say it."

"It is, but she read it."

"How?"

Winter sighed sadly. Summer stopped whittling and patted Winter on the arm.

"I blame no one for this, Summer. It wasn't Mysterious' fault nor Loyal's. If we had known earlier, we could have saved Mysterious..."

"Winter...?"

"Remember. Remember when we were young and we went to Erde's house because Loyal was sick?"

"Yeah. That was a fun day, but I don't like where this is going..."

"Yes. Well, remember Mysterious' kitten ran up the tree and Sky had to get her which led to him falling out of the tree?

"Oh-no..."

"Erde was dressing the wound on his back. After Erde left, we all jumped onto Sky's back. That is when... when ..."

"Mysterious read the tattoo,"
Summer finished Winter's sentence. Winter nodded his head quickly. Summer hissed between his teeth and looked away from Winter. He never thought that Mysterious' possession was an accident.

"What else? How did Amagna find her"

"Remember that lifeguard who saved her doll on her birthday?"

"I think I'm going to be sick,"
Summer said. That damn lifeguard. Amagna enjoys poisoning a child and its mind since it is still clear from evil. And he got what he wanted.

If Amagna couldn't get Death's power, Amagna went after Death's daughter.

Winter bounced Snowdrop a few times to get her to stop whining. Summer sat on his chair with his head in his hands.

"Poor Mysterious..."

"Yes... she never knew..."

"How did you find out, Winter?"

"Linked the clues and read Mysterious' old journals. It took a few years."
Winter said coolly. Summer merely nodded his head and stood up. "Enough of this morbid talk. Let's go and do something, Winter," Summer said, pulling on Winter's sleeve. "Like what?" Winter asked, looking back at his papers.

Summer just pulled him outside where the young Deities were waiting.

The butterfly was near her destination.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:39:27 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: August 10, 2018, 02:39:24 AM »

Chapter 584. Ehahle. Ehahlei. Ahalikai. Amagna Okubi, D'hikai. Zahkoi. Ehahle. Ehalei.

Weary but never stopping, the white butterfly fluttered her delicate wings and soared high in the dark sky. Gliding, the butterfly flew down and down to the land where she would find him.

Him...

Flying gradually, the butterfly beat her wings and fluttered close to the ground. Hiding in the shadows, a pair of eyes stared at the tiring butterfly. The butterfly flew to the shadows, to the eyes.

The butterfly fluttered around; the eyes watched her every wing beat. From the shadows, a black clawed hand reached out for the butterfly to land. The white butterfly rested contently in the warm palm of the shadows hand.

Hidden further in the shadows, the low growl of a wild beast rumbled, and the earth moved underneath the massive paws. The butterfly was startled but never flew away. A cloud covered the moon, and the rain began to fall creating puddles. A creature peeked out.

The stones began to break, and dust flew crazily in the wind. The butterfly stayed, unaware that there was danger. She was safe in the palm.

A shrill scream sliced the air and the sky tore in half.

Sitting in the Temple, Loyal hid under the pew when the walls shook and windows shattered. Bowing his head, Loyal prayed.

A loud crack made Loyal jump, but he stayed down. Something or someone tore past him and vanished. A cold breeze made Loyal shiver, but if he got up now, he could get hurt from the falling debris. Praying, Loyal thought back to when he was talking with Veter and Death.

"Death, what was he saying before his passing?"

"I don't know. It was too hard to repeat."

"Give it a shot?"

"Okay."

Loyal listened to Death stammer. Veter stared hard at Death and his mouth.

"Those words."

"What, Veter?"

"Those words you heard. It is a curse that was said long ago."

"Really? I thought it was swearing."

"No, it is a warning."

"What kind?"

"People use to say it before their deaths. A curse to warn their murderer that they will be back."

Loyal looked at Death and back at Veter who was repeating the native words slowly.

"Ehahle. Ehahlei. Ahalikai. Amagna Okubi, D'hikai. Zahkoi. Ehahle. Ehalei."

Veter said it over and over. Loyal didn't understand the words, but he knew it wasn't a good warning.

For Amagna that is.

The thundering stopped. Loyal pulled his hands away from his head and peeked out from under the pew. The statues of his deceased friends were still standing. Everything looked in place. Not watching where he placed his hands, Loyal gasped in pain when his hand pressed onto a shard of glass. The familiar dark red blood that Loyal knew flowed out with Loyal's bright red blood.

A promise said; the promise must be kept.

Loyal looked up.

Sky's glass coffin was shattered.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:39:38 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: August 11, 2018, 04:03:33 AM »

Chapter 585. The Wishes.

Two Months Later...

Another day for the people in the world. Everyone was either shopping, cleaning their homes, writing to a friend, repairing what was broken on their property, going to work, cooking tonight's dinner, or caring for their children.

Each second, someone dies, a child or adult turns another year, a baby is born.

Another year...

Hashara scratched off a day on her planner before walking out of the boarding house. On her planner was a bright green circle with a birthday cake on it.

While everyone bustled around, too busy to notice Hashara walking by with her knapsack that held her belongings. Erde was waiting in the wagon. Climbing in, Hashara sat down next to Erde and nodded for him to start. Erde snapped the reins, and the horses trotted.

Erde stole a look. Hashara had her head down, not looking at anything or anyone. Her raven black hair was braided and pinned up so it would not get in her way; her face dark with sorrow and her orange-and-black eyes staring at her lap. Hashara's face was once happy face was now grim, and her eyes were always wet with tears. Erde stayed awake at night listening to her cry for their children. She refused to have another child until her sons return.

No one had the heart to tell Hashara that they might be dead. It was not their place to say something about her children's' unknown fate. Loyal admired Hashara's firm faith and fiery determination. After they found the lost Deities, Hashara and Erde left to find Pit, Zodiac, and Thorn.

Hashara looked up, Erde smiled and winked at her. The day was breezy and sunny, so Erde pulled down the covering of the wagon so they can feel the sun and wind. Hashara closed her eyes, lifted her head to feel the wind.

Hashara could feel her tears drying. Before she lost her children, Hashara remembered holding crying Thorn and lifting him up to feel the wind. Tears drying, Thorn giggled and tried to grab whatever blowing.

Hashara wondered if Thorn remembered her.

Hashara didn't know that years ago, Pit held up crying Thorn to the wind as he cried. Thorn remembered her lifting him to the wind. She never dropped him.

The day was ending, the sun was going down, and the stars came to vision. Erde and Hashara looked up to the winking stars.

Long ago, Zodiac held up one hand to the stars and made a wish for him and his brothers. Pit smiled hearing his brother. Thorn nibbled on a smooth wooden stick and looked at the stars.

Hashara made a wish. A prayer more like it for the Goddess of the Stars hears wishes.

"Please... keep the stars high in the heaven, so they know that we are still looking for them... please... I wish that they can see this star and know that we are still looking for them."

"Please, Starlight. Please, Sky. Please keep mama and papa safe... We'll be home soon. I wish that this star tells them that we are alive."

"We'll be home soon."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:39:55 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: August 12, 2018, 03:56:16 AM »

Chapter 586. The Scroll.

Late At Night...

Winter scratched down notes and shoved another finished record aside for Loyal to pick up later. Loyal was somewhere else talking to Underbart Liv. Lighting flashed and Winter glared out the window before getting back to work. Asleep on the couch, Snowdrop whimpered and pulled the blanket over her head. Her stuffed pig on the floor. Rubbing his eyes, Winter leaned back in his chair and stared up at the ceiling.

The swirls and opaline designs made Winter more dizzy than relaxed. Outside, lightning flashed, and the rain began to fall. Winter though back at the scroll Loyal opened to summon Underbart Liv.

Why was it blank? Did it have something that only Underbart Liv could see?

Grumbling under his breath, Underbart Liv bid Loyal goodnight. Loyal glared at the back of Underbart Liv's, fighting the urge to throw his glass ashtray and dent Underbart Liv's pretty head.

"Go ahead and be mad, Underbart Liv. What's done is done."

"Goodnight, Loyal."

Then Underbart Liv was gone, out of the building and in his own house. Throwing his silky scarf on the floor, Underbart Liv stalked to the library, checked the water bowl for his creations, and sat down on his chair.

He and Loyal have been fighting each for weeks. Not the fighting where one makes the other bleed, but saying vicious things to one another. Underbart Liv said one thing, Loyal came up with a snappy comeback and vice versa.

The thing that Underbart Liv hated was that Loyal was right. What Loyal had done was the only way to keep Amagna Okubi from breaking the crystal.

But still.

Underbart Liv was still hurt. Loyal didn't blame him for being angry, but it got on his nerves.

Scooting his books around, Underbart Liv searched for his candy bowl which never held candy but tiny animal figurines and mythical creatures.

Underbart Liv smiled pulling out the tiny figurines.

Fwip!

Underbart Liv stopped playing and looked down. The scroll Loyal used to summon him was on the floor.

Underbart Liv stared at it for a long time. The rain pelted on the windows.

Underbart Liv stared.

Swallowing his fear, Underbart Liv picked up the scroll with shaking hands. Twice he dropped it.

Underbart Liv wiped the perspiration off his smooth forehead before reopening his scroll.

A glass Lycan fell to the floor.

"Underbart Liv?"

"I am sorry... but... this is happening too fast, Neviltis... I never thought... he would do this to us all."

"He won't stop until we are all dead.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:40:05 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: August 12, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »

Chapter 587. The Figurine With Cyan Wings.

A few minutes before midnight...

Amagna Okubi read the report that one of the spirits gave to him.

Amagna cursed and threw the report at the spirit. The spirit cried out and zipped behind a table.

"I thought I told you all to find them!!"

"We tried, but Loyal got to them first!"

"Can't you do anything right?!"

"Go do it yourself next time!!!"
the spirit yelled and left the room. A small lost for Amagna, but the games were not over yet. Seething, Amagna went over to the door. "What to do... There must be some way," Amagna said to himself. How was Loyal able to find all the missing Deities? Someone helped him, but who?? Lifting his head, Amagna studied Mysterious. An evil grin broke his angry face. What if?

"Perhaps? How will Loyal find and stop this next missing Deity?" Amagna thought. Mysterious stopped reading her book when Amagna called her. Watching Mysterious walk to him, Amagna whispered to one of his sons.

"Malin, get going. You know how she looks."

"Yes, sir,"
Malin said before leaving. Amagna smiled sweetly at Mysterious.

"You called?" Mysterious said.

"Yes, you know Loyal...? Can you help me?"

"It is a pleasure to serve you, Amagna."

Amagna smiled, and lead Mysterious inside.

Loyal looked down at the game board. On Amagna's side of the board, there was more figurine and his and Mysterious' figurine and a smaller figurine between them both. It had small cyan wings.

Loyal felt like throwing up looking at it.

The games were not over yet.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:40:15 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: August 13, 2018, 03:19:55 AM »

Chapter 588. The Trumpets.

Tying the rope around Aqua and Autumn's wrist, Cosmic prayed silently. Galactic removed Autumn's veil so Aqua could see her face. Autumn smiled eagerly at Aqua. Aqua's homely face brightened. Autumn's siblings were on the side. Winter looked at Frozen and Snowdrop who waved at him. Relámpago was trying to get Spring's attention; Spring glared at him to stop. In front of Autumn and Aqua, Veter stood there reading from a book that he borrowed from Loyal. Cosmic and Galactic looked at Autumn.

"I guess... you aren't a little girl anymore..." Galactic whispered. Autumn touched her mother on the arm. "I still am your little girl, mama..." Autumn said to her mother. Galactic nodded her head and hugged Autumn. Tears gathered in her eyes as she thought back to when Autumn was born. So small and yet the biggest one among her siblings. Cosmic looked at Aqua.

"I trust you to take care of Autumn, Aqua. As Veter does, you will, too. Both of you must take care of each other," Cosmic said firmly. Aqua nodded his head and told Cosmic not to worry. Cosmic turned to Autumn.

"You will always be my baby girl... if something should happen... I will be there, always."

"Daddy..."
Autumn hugged Cosmic tightly. Cosmic hid his face in Autumn's hair. Summer nudged Winter who was wiping his eyes.

"Are you crying??"

"One more word out of you and I will use your hard-head as a paperweight!"
Winter hissed. Spring hissed at them to keep still. Cosmic and Galactic broke away from Autumn and Aqua. Veter smiled at them. "Autumn, I will protect Aqua as how my father has done for you, I will do also for you both."

"Thank you, cutie."

Veter patted Aqua on the shoulder and winked at him. Ogon' and Phoenix smiled at each other.

"It is done. As your Guardian. Aqua. Autumn.  I unite you as husband and wife. I give you both my blessing and pray that you live in harmony for many years," Veter said aloud for everyone to hear. Everyone started to ring their bells for Aqua and Autumn.

Aqua grinned at Autumn who was practically bouncing. Leaning forward, Aqua closed his eyes to kiss Autumn.

CRACK!!!

A piercing bolt of lighting startled everyone. Spring looked at Relámpago to see if he was playing around. Relámpago looked scared. Aqua and Autumn looked up at the morning sky.

The sky was black, and lightning flashed everywhere making a few of the guests scream. Spinner jumped up from his seat and ran to the entrance to shut the doors, but the wind knocked him over.

Everyone was screaming as the lights went out and the windows shattered from the severe wind. Galactic hugged Aqua, and Cosmic hugged Autumn close so they wouldn't get hurt. Veter looked up at the dark sky.

In the sky, he could see something that looked like eyes. Veter held one hand to his mouth. Ogon' could see them too.

Aqua could feel the rain hit him as he looked up. Underbart Liv hugged his scroll and prayed that it would end soon.

The wind shrieked, and the thunder shook the earth. Loyal stood up and fixed his eyes to the dark heavens. High in the sky, flames shot up like a geyser. Guardians trumpets blasted as the storm raged.

Loyal licked his lips and blew on his horn. The guests stopped screaming and running.

Everyone stared at Loyal who continued to blow the horn.

The trumpets he heard during the Reawakening were now sounding again from the who Guardians reached the crystal.

The storm ended. Everyone looked at Loyal, and at each other. What happened? Loyal extended his hand.

A red butterfly landed in Loyal's palm. His wings opened and closed. Loyal knew what Fire was saying.

To Be Continued...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:40:24 PM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: August 13, 2018, 03:47:07 AM »

Hooray Congratulations, Aqua and Autumn!

Here they are: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23360.msg1791696#msg1791696 *sandwich to the head for advertising*

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: August 13, 2018, 03:56:54 AM »

Hooray Congratulations, Aqua and Autumn!
:3

Despite the storm, it was a good wedding.  Silly Smile
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: August 14, 2018, 03:59:46 AM »

Chapter 589. The Broken Crystal.

Shifting inside of the crystal, Amagna Okubi avoided brushing against the glistening crystal walls that were stronger than he and would electrocute him if he dared touched walls. For years, Amagna thought of a plan how to escape, but each one failed. To avoid any more injuries, Amagna did nothing but wait for Mysterious or one of his children to get him out. The spirits were still around, just not with him.

Amagna sighed and threw a twig at the wall.

Zap! The twig turned into ashes. Amagna shifted onto his side and closed his eyes to sleep for the tenth time of the day. The sun was rising.

Thwack!!

Amagna woke up.

Thwack!!!

Looking up, Amagna noticed that the sky was black and the wind was blowing hard enough to knock over trees. Amagna sat up thinking it was Mysterious who finally came to free him. Amagna looked up at the top of the crystal.

Gripping the crystal was a dark, tall figure hitting the crystal with an ax. Amagna smiled when he saw it. It must be one of Mysterious' spirits.

Wait.

If Amagna cannot touch it, how is that spirit touching it?

Amagna squinted to see the figure better. Its face was painted black with red streaks going down its eyes.

The figure stopped hitting the crystal and looked at Amagna Okubi. Its eyes were glowing like Loyal's, but it couldn't be him since its long hair was pulled back. The wind was blowing, and Amagna could see the figures' long jacket whipping around in the wind.

A shrill, earsplitting scream startled Amagna, and he heard a crack. The crystal was breaking! Amagna darted around looking for a place to escape, but he couldn't. The figure screamed even louder, and the long jagged cracks appeared. Amagna looked up in horror at the figure who was laughing psychotically the crystal began to break.

It wasn't helping Amagna escape. It was trying to get Amagna. Amagna fell over when the figure screamed again. Looking closely, Amagna saw who it was.

"Sky...?!"

Sky hit at the crystal with his fists, breaking off pieces to get Amagna. Amagna stood up, but the earth began to shake, and it split open. Flames shot out from the ground making Amagna screech in terror. Sky hit at the crystal and behind Sky was a black colossus with a hammer. Amagna screamed again when he saw what was coming for him.

From the cavities of the earth, a hand grabbed Amagna by the leg and yanked him to the ground.

Amagna screeched and tried to escape, but the earth was shoving him into the cavity. The crystal broke when the colossus broke it with its hammer, and Sky jumped in. Amagna shrieked as the hands and earth pulled him further into the ground. The rain began to fall, and puddles became floods which made it hard for Amagna to escape. It seem that all the elements of the earth were against Amagna.

Amagna hung onto the ledge so he wouldn't fall into the pit. The flood waters were drowning Amagna, but he wouldn't let go. Looking down, Amagna saw what was grabbing him. A black being was yanking him into the pit. Its snappy gold eyes glared at him.

Snappy gold eyes?

Amagna looked up. Sky was looking down at him. His glowing eyes burned brightly.

"Sky...!!" Amagna yelled. Sky raised his ax high above his head.

Time slowed down, the havoc stopped, Amagna saw a Deity walking with him. Amagna knew this Deity. The one who raised him.

The ax came down, cutting off Amagna's fingers. Amagna screamed as he fell into the pit.

The earth was closing, and Sky jumped into the pit to join them. The storm raged, Amagna screamed for help, but no one came for him.

The sound of trumpets sounded throughout the earth.
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: August 15, 2018, 12:16:09 AM »

Shocked Should I throw away my Amagna Okubi extinguisher?

Randomness:

-W117

rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: August 16, 2018, 01:54:53 AM »

Shocked Should I throw away my Amagna Okubi extinguisher?
Dunno. There are still parts of Amagna still out there. Grimace

You might need more than one. Exasperated
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.