Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Fan Fiction Survey  (Read 957 times)
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

Addicted to The Crown on Netflix

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »

So I made a survey to see what you guys like to read in our beloved forum. Please answer all questions because statistics.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vlo-HBFwfYUZtQD6xU0iAG4B6FKX5NFcyN-aajxpTdQ/viewform

Read chapter 6 of my fanfic here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=6233.msg1688995#new

News!:
(Last update: 12/25/16)]12/25: Merry Christmas everybody! I'm learning how to use FireAlpaca... It's weird
Contributions to the Forum:
-started the Expectations topics (original idea)
-Self proclaimed artist
-Made the Shipping and Town of Salem topic just to name the popular ones
Chiral of Doom
slay queen
Better Than Papa!

my smile is beamin' my skin is gleamin'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:27:09 PM »

Did it

I hate losing unless it is my virginity
gimmicks
professional crier
Restaurant Pro

lik if u cri everytiem

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 07:29:08 PM »

done and done
also why is comfort/hurt an option? 1. that fits under romance i would think and 2. that's not really a genre. i would either remove it or replace it, but i don't think many people think of hurt/comfort as a genre, just a subgroup of romance.

boutta graduate from college

trying to be more frequent with getting on

i use they/them
ElectricAngel
Sushi Cutting Queen
Better Than Papa!

Addicted to The Crown on Netflix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 07:31:59 PM »

done and done
also why is comfort/hurt an option? 1. that fits under romance i would think and 2. that's not really a genre. i would either remove it or replace it, but i don't think many people think of hurt/comfort as a genre, just a subgroup of romance.

I placed it there because some people think its a genre. I personally don't think it is, but there are always people from fanfiction.net or something that get offended.

I don't think its a subgenre for romance though because it could stand on its own. Like a girl would have a dark past or she got kidnapped and the detective comforts her without getting into a relationship. There just isn't too many stories under it. Plus they are always if not most of the time combined with romance.

Read chapter 6 of my fanfic here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=6233.msg1688995#new

News!:
(Last update: 12/25/16)]12/25: Merry Christmas everybody! I'm learning how to use FireAlpaca... It's weird
Contributions to the Forum:
-started the Expectations topics (original idea)
-Self proclaimed artist
-Made the Shipping and Town of Salem topic just to name the popular ones
gimmicks
professional crier
Restaurant Pro

lik if u cri everytiem

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 07:39:02 PM »

True true, I usually think of hurt/comfort as more of a dysfunctional relationship thing but I can see how it could be that way too. Also I totally understand the problem with pickiness. Just wondering how you came up with criteria.

boutta graduate from college

trying to be more frequent with getting on

i use they/them
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.