Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39   
Print
Author Topic: Fan Comics!  (Read 140539 times)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: June 17, 2018, 02:28:28 PM »

super awesome page~ also lol, that cheese Laugh

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 17, 2018, 03:03:37 PM »

it's her

Yeah, she's here!!

RoseKitty
welcome to the jam
Franchise Owner

Flipline's Number One Comic Maker!

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 17, 2018, 05:59:40 PM »

The rules have been updated around here! Just letting everyone know beforehand, so no confusion arises when posting new comics to the topic.

Call me RK or RKA for short.
Meet me at: rosekittyartist101.deviantart.com
Read the The Aftermath here!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=19535.msg1880138#msg1880138
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 22, 2018, 08:51:36 AM »

Yet, Another Dynin Comic.

The Dynamoe has been arrested by Ninjoy and she's taking him to prison and while going, the Dynamore has been talking about their future together which made Ninjoy annoyed about it. Don't worry, he'll escape without anyone knowing his true identity.

I once again used A Little Dynamic's design of the Dynamoe's style B. Hope you like it.

WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 22, 2018, 06:11:00 PM »

Yet, Another Dynin Comic.

The Dynamoe has been arrested by Ninjoy and she's taking him to prison and while going, the Dynamore has been talking about their future together which made Ninjoy annoyed about it. Don't worry, he'll escape without anyone knowing his true identity.

I once again used A Little Dynamic's design of the Dynamoe's style B. Hope you like it.
Laugh

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 25, 2018, 10:31:42 AM »

lol, Dynamoe sounds like someone from a dating sim

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
RoseKitty
welcome to the jam
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 01, 2018, 10:36:10 AM »

cinna wants to punch a wall

Read the The Aftermath here!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=19535.msg1880138#msg1880138
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 01, 2018, 03:01:31 PM »

lol. the expressions are awesome

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 01, 2018, 03:30:35 PM »

I wonder what happens next

RoseKitty
welcome to the jam
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 14, 2018, 08:20:52 PM »

she's both angry and both hungry

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 14, 2018, 09:34:32 PM »

she's both angry and both hungry
Weird for a Munchmore creature to eat...anyways, nice page.

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 23, 2018, 01:20:38 AM »

With the opening of Papa's Scooperia, i present you all a comic. Though, there's Ianiant's Cade and my Mercury in it. In my and Ianiant's headcanon, the reason Papa's Scooperia was taking so long is because Mercury was responsible for the destruction of Papa's Scooperia.

You guys might be wondering, why Koilee's hair been tied ponytail? Well i like her hair being ponytail instead of not.

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

When you're indecisive about the radio

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 23, 2018, 09:19:44 AM »

With the opening of Papa's Scooperia, i present you all a comic. Though, there's Ianiant's Cade and my Mercury in it. In my and Ianiant's headcanon, the reason Papa's Scooperia was taking so long is because Mercury was responsible for the destruction of Papa's Scooperia.

You guys might be wondering, why Koilee's hair been tied ponytail? Well i like her hair being ponytail instead of not.

Laugh

I'm putting this in the fan art section.

Check out my AWESOME FC's!!!!!
Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0
News, Discussion, and Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

TURN ON THE RADIO! NAH, FORGET IT, TURN IT OFF!
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 24, 2018, 09:47:02 AM »

loooooool. also ponytail Koilee is fine. (I would've given Carlo brown eyes since I really like brown eyes though ahaha)

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

RoseKitty
welcome to the jam
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 27, 2018, 06:32:10 PM »

cinna ruins the ecosystem.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:36:40 PM by RoseKitty » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.