Poll
Question: Is Shannon Maria's sister?
Yes - 4 (50%)
No - 4 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   
Print
Author Topic: Yandere High School (with forumers!)  (Read 62220 times)
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2016, 03:50:07 AM »

Oh okay, but Im still thinking of that thing in the other post... omg

A Red Cube
Chandagrigus
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2016, 07:36:23 AM »

Chapter 20:The Date
Me and Linda got in nice clothes and headed to the movie theater. It was Sunday, the day Linda had her date with Arita. We were walking down to the shop for a gift and she started talking. "You ever heard of a double date?" After I told her yes, "she said, "Why don't I have a date at the same time you have a date with your girlfriend." I told her it would be cool. We got to the store and I picked out a lovely xBox One controller. Linda picked out a box. She then paid for our items and opened the box. There was a human head in there. "Shhh. You saw nothing." warned Mousse. We then went to the theater and got tickets for The Force Awakens. I then saw Julia. "Hey Linda. I'm gonna go give my present to my crush." Linda looked around. "I don't see Clover around." she told me." I told her, "I'm not in love with Clover. I'm in love with her." I said as I pointed to Julia. "Can you give this to her for me?" She did and Julia's response was. "I don't even have have an XBox." Then Linda said, "Yeah, that was from my brother. Don't know what he was thinking." we then  went to the arcade section where we saw Arita and Clover racing each other in a motorcycle arcade game. Linda then said, "Hi Arita! I got you a present!" She handed over the box and opened it. "A lovely human skull!" Arita then smiled an said, "That's what I always wanted! Thanks Linda! Wink" I told linda that body parts were what men love and she smiled as well. We then went to the theater room, where Moouse Frappucino was handing out tickets. "Uh... I'm pretty sure you work at the store." I told him. "I got a new job." He told me as I handed him our tickets. We found empty seats next to Julia, Diana, and Maria. I sat next to Julia with Clover sitting next to me. Linda was in betweeen Clover and Arita. We then saw that the screen was broken. "Sorry guys, we had our projecter pop and our film stolen, and it was the only Force Awakens Film we had. You will get refunds. We are terribly sorry." Moouse said. We then got our refunds and met up with a sad Jeremiah King. "Dad, at least you'll be able to see it next time." I then noticed it. Jeremiah was Clover's dad. I remembered that I got us reservations at a fancy restarant after the movie, but we still had time.
DtK
Death the Girl
Balloon Girl
Matt
Silver Crow
Flipline_Tony
GigzaPizza
D-Walker
Idina
Magicmusic
Chitoge
Joe1224
Penguin022
TheGoldenClover
Mousse Frappucino
The King
Shandy
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:56:29 AM by Death the Kid » Logged
Chandagrigus
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2016, 07:44:17 AM »

Don't worry. I got you some roles. Wink
Summer4ever
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2016, 07:58:10 AM »

I don't have an Xbox anyways, I have a Wii.

And yay, I appeared again
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2016, 08:30:57 AM »

Clover was Jeremiah's dad
Ehh what?

And I hope DtG didn't saw that O.o
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:20:10 AM by Silver Crow » Logged

A Red Cube
Chandagrigus
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2016, 09:56:37 AM »

Ehh what?

And I hope DtG didn't saw that O.o
OMG
Fixed
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2016, 10:17:43 AM »

haha It was so funny

Im seeing the fan fic from start and reply to things other and DtK said

THIS IS COOL I'M IN IT Cheesy

why are we siblings instead of bf gf
because we are bf gf
Note 2:I may be 100% Crackship.
Yes you are :p

I had another idea that I forgot..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:15:13 PM by Silver Crow » Logged

A Red Cube
Ryuji
Restaurant Master

BEST BOY

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2016, 05:19:54 AM »

Chapter 20:The Date
Me and Linda got in nice clothes and headed to the movie theater. It was Sunday, the day Linda had her date with Arita. We were walking down to the shop for a gift and she started talking. "You ever heard of a double date?" After I told her yes, "she said, "Why don't I have a date at the same time you have a date with your girlfriend." I told her it would be cool. We got to the store and I picked out a lovely xBox One controller. Linda picked out a box. She then paid for our items and opened the box. There was a human head in there. "Shhh. You saw nothing." warned Mousse. We then went to the theater and got tickets for The Force Awakens. I then saw Julia. "Hey Linda. I'm gonna go give my present to my crush." Linda looked around. "I don't see Clover around." she told me." I told her, "I'm not in love with Clover. I'm in love with her." I said as I pointed to Julia. "Can you give this to her for me?" She did and Julia's response was. "I don't even have have an XBox." Then Linda said, "Yeah, that was from my brother. Don't know what he was thinking." we then  went to the arcade section where we saw Arita and Clover racing each other in a motorcycle arcade game. Linda then said, "Hi Arita! I got you a present!" She handed over the box and opened it. "A lovely human skull!" Arita then smiled an said, "That's what I always wanted! Thanks Linda! Wink" I told linda that body parts were what men love and she smiled as well. We then went to the theater room, where Moouse Frappucino was handing out tickets. "Uh... I'm pretty sure you work at the store." I told him. "I got a new job." He told me as I handed him our tickets. We found empty seats next to Julia, Diana, and Maria. I sat next to Julia with Clover sitting next to me. Linda was in betweeen Clover and Arita. We then saw that the screen was broken. "Sorry guys, we had our projecter pop and our film stolen, and it was the only Force Awakens Film we had. You will get refunds. We are terribly sorry." Moouse said. We then got our refunds and met up with a sad Jeremiah King. "Dad, at least you'll be able to see it next time." I then noticed it. Jeremiah was Clover's dad. I remembered that I got us reservations at a fancy restarant after the movie, but we still had time.
DtK
Death the Girl
Balloon Girl
Matt
Silver Crow
Flipline_Tony
GigzaPizza
D-Walker
Idina
Magicmusic
Chitoge
Joe1224
Penguin022
TheGoldenClover
Mousse Frappucino
The King
Shandy
wait who am I?

Ryuji is HERE!!

You'll never see it coming!
Spoiler:
Finished Games:
Papa's Cupcakeria Rank 146
Last Gold Star Customer: Tony

Papa's Freezeria Rank 55
Last Gold Star Customer: Jojo

Papa's Pastaria Rank 152
Last Gold Star Customer: Matt

Spoiler:
Mycroft be like "common sense? Is that something people eat? ???"

You were probably playing on the booby but that face looks like you meant it.

Rage [Aug 15 07:21 AM]:   scramble your eggs, you...wait

There are three daughters: Daisy, Rose, and Cinderblock.

Daisy asked her parents, "Why did you call me Daisy?"

Her parents said, "Because when you were born, a daisy landed on your head!"

Rose asked her parents, "Why did you name me Rose?"

Her parents replied, "Because when you were born, a rose landed on your head!"

Cinderblock asked, "Whaaaa babananaba eeeeeeeh?"

Independent MVP Death at Dusk
Independent MVP Ghost Story
yoshilover99
« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2016, 05:36:01 AM »

I am still waiting for me to be in there.
If you don't put me in, I will turn on Ebola Mode. (c:<
Chandagrigus
« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2016, 07:06:03 AM »

wait who am I?
matt penguino
Chandagrigus
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2016, 07:14:57 AM »

I am still waiting for me to be in there.
If you don't put me in, I will turn on Ebola Mode. (c:<
You'll get a role soon.
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2016, 09:24:58 AM »

and I want an new episode or else I will turn on Ebola Mode (c:<

copying hajuto here :p

A Red Cube
yoshilover99
« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2016, 02:31:32 PM »

Haha. Tongue
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2016, 04:39:31 PM »

wait... Jeremiah is Clover's dad... let's do a bit of calculation here... I'm pretty sure Clover is a teenager, so that means that Jeremiah had to travel in time into the past to give birth to Clover ROFL

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
yoshilover99
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2016, 04:42:03 PM »

wait... Jeremiah is Clover's dad... let's do a bit of calculation here... I'm pretty sure Clover is a teenager, so that means that Jeremiah had to travel in time into the past to give birth to Clover ROFL
This is a fanfiction. There is no logic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.