Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: Flippish Words  (Read 15025 times)
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2016, 12:44:06 AM »

This is an alphabetical list of every word or phrase that Matt, Tony or Flipline fans have invented for Flipline games, for the entertainment of bored users like me and probably you. If you memorize all the words you'll be able to speak fluently in Flippish. There are currently over 110 words listed.

You should also tell me if I missed out a Flippish word I haven't heard of before.

Note that this is only for the Flipverse dialect of Flippish. For the Forumanian dialect, I suggest this: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=16689.msg1613389#msg1613389
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:32:45 PM by Flipfan Oofis » Logged

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 12:44:17 AM »

Angry Tohru
The first and most well known Flipline meme. It involves pictures of Tohru unsatisfied with her taco.

August Floos
For April Fools 2016 Matt and Tony messed around with the forum's word filter and so every time you wrote 'April Fools' you would see it as 'August Floos'. See also Chilliria.

Awesome Sauce
A sauce/dip in lots of gamerias. You can find a good recipe for it in Papa's Cookbook.

Bacobar
A baddie in PL2. Bacobites are also used in several gamerias.

Bakeria
Papa Louie's 12th restaurant. Fans weren't happy with this game as the bake time was fairly long.

Boom Shroom
Another PL2 baddie. These can be either Boom Shroom, Blue Shroom, Thorn Shroom or Bow Shroom.

Burgerburgh
A town in the Flipverse where the Burgeria is. According to Travel Trout, Burgerburgh is on the east side of the Flipverse, just to the north of Tastyville.

Burgeria
Papa Louie's second restaurant. Matt and Tony came to the Burgeria as customers first.

Burgerzilla
The main baddie in PL2. You get Warp Coins for defeating all of them. See also Sundaesaurus.

Calypso Island
Island paradise where the Freezeria is. According to Travel Trout, the island is off the coast of Starlight City and Toastwood and has a population of 12.

Capriloch Clan
A fancy name for a bunch of goats in Jacksmith. For some stupid reason they only ever want axes.

Carlooper
A shipping between Cooper and Carlo Romano that once caused controversy. See also Shipping.

Cheeseria
Papa Louie's 11th restaurant. All I remember from it is Facebookers going mad over the fact that grilled cheese sandwiches could have holidays.

Chillifest
A Pastaria holiday celebrating chillies. See also Onionfest.

Chilliria
An elaborate April Fools joke. In 2012 Matt and Tony posted on the blog saying that there would be Rico's Chilliria soon. In 2016 they messed around with the forum's filters so every time you wrote 'Bakeria' it would come out as 'Chilliria'. In 2017 Guy Mortadello and his minions started a Guy's Last Chef tournament, in which the winner would have to run the Chilliria. See also August Floos, Guy Mortadello.

Closer
The toughest customers to please. If you've only played the more recent games you'll be surprised to know that the original closers included Robby, Allan and Akari. See also Jojo.

Cluckshire Brood
Some Jacksmith birds who are just as stupid as the axe goats. They only fight with bows and arrows.

Comet-Con
A holiday which celebrates space. Nobody seems to realize that Flipline only made this holiday for one customer, before he came there were no customers with any link to space.

Cookie Scout
Someone who's in the Cookie Scouts. Yippy is the most well known member of the cookie scouts.

Coolada
A species of PL3 baddie. They could be Pina, Coco or Poco Coolada.

Cowcash
Coins that can only be found in Steak and Jake. You can buy Steak some dorky hats with cowcash.

Creameo
Basically a Flippish Oreo. Ever since their first appearance in Papa's Freezeria they have been in too many Gamerias.

Crushida Pepper Bomb
A type of pepper spray. Big Pauly is well known for selling them to Papa Louie in the original Papa Louie. See also Sarge.

Cupcakeria
Papa Louie's eighth restaurant. Also the first gameria to incorporate holidays.

Cupidberry
A baddie in PL3. The flying version of the Wildberry Derp. See also Splashberry.

Customerpalooza
See KCP.

Donuteria
Papa Louie's 10th restaurant. I can't play it because of a glitch that happens during the tutorial.

Dudley
The final boss in Jacksmith. You have to reach level 33 to try and defeat him.

Duke Gotcha
The last local in Bakeria. Most people don't like him for his name. See also Janana.

Enemigo
Used to describe what Cactus McCoy has to defeat. See also Hex Hatfield.

Fizzo
A well known fizzy drink in the Flipverse. Like most other fizzy drinks, this also has a diet version.

Flipdeck
These are profile cards that are commonly seen on the blog. Rich people can buy real-life versions of these.

Flipverse
The fictional universe of the Gamerias. According to Travel Trout, there are separate worlds for S&J and CMC which are connected with Warp Coins. See also Gameria.

Freezeria
Papa Louie's fourth restaurant. A fan favourite ever since it came out.

Frostfield
A town in the Flipverse where the Cupcakeria is. According to Travel Trout, Frostfield is in the far north, a long way away from anyone else.

Gameria
One of Papa's many restaurants.

Griller Stadium
Where the Hot Doggeria is. According to Travel Trout, Griller Stadium is to the east, on the outskirts of Tastyville.

Groovstock
A musical holiday in Bakeria. How come Marty, Clover and Scarlett don't favour it? That's 3 out of the 4 members of Scarlett and the Shakers!

Grumpy Onion
The Flipline mascot. Often dresses up to match the holiday.

Gummeel
An eel in PL3 made entirely out of Gummy Worms.

Guy Mortadello
A main enemy of Papa Louie. Best known for his sabotage of Scarlett and the Shakers.

Hex Hatfield
A well-known Enemigo in Cactus McCoy. Hex was the subject of the very first Flipdeck.

Hot Doggeria
Papa Louie's seventh restaurant. Also by far the most American gameria.

Hucklebat
A baddie in PL3. Hucklebats cling to the top of the cave and swoop down when someone passes under them.

Hyper Green
A green fizzy drink in the Hot Doggeria. Also a Comet Con drizzle in Bakeria.

Janana
One of the newer customers. She has caused a lot of controversy regarding her cringeworthy name and her hair and skin colour. Here's an example of what stupid things people can come up with:
"Janana Bo-Nana, Banana fanna fo-nana, fee fye fo fanana, Janana! Janana banana, bee bye bo banana, banana-nana-Janana, Janana!" See also Yippy.

Jojo
The food critic. He is most well known for his blue ribbons and his disgusting order combinations that he probably doesn't even eat.

Juggling
The act of attacking an Enemigo after it's been defeated for extra points. Skilled Cactus McCoy players can juggle more than 1 enemigo at the same time.

KCP
Stands for Kingsley's Customerpalooza. Kingsley (who has been a customer since Pizzeria) gets a bunch of random people and the public vote on which one looks the best. Winners of KCP aree Hope, Steven, Yui and Amy. see also PNC.

Liliana
The ugly goose that you're meant to save in Jacksmith.

LMS
Stands for Loco Mystery Sauce. It's a sauce used in Taco Mia and no one knows what it tastes like. You have to order it to know.

Luau LePunch
The first boss in PL3. If you want to defeat him I advise you to use a Glider or Double Jumper. It helps. A lot.

Mangoby
A fish baddie in PL3. They can only be defeated if your customer has swim boost.

Maple Mountain
Where the Pancakeria is. According to Travel Trout, Maple Mountain is the highest mountain in the Maple Mountain Range which divides the Flipverse in half, from the north near Frostfield to the south near Tacodale. Maple Mountain itself is to the west of Burgerburgh and north of Whiskview.

Moe
An app-exclusive customer who can turn into the Dynamoe. Basically Joy/Ninjoy 2.0.

Munchmore
The place where Radley Madish first takes you in PL2.

Next ChefsAlso Papa's Next Chefs
See PNC.

Ninjoy
A customer who was the subject of several conspiracy theories surrounding the idea that Joy might be Ninjoy. This was first confirmed in Sushiria.

Onionfest
The prequel to Chillifest, this is a holiday in Cupcakeria which celebrates onions. See also Chillifest.

Oniontown
A town where the Scooperia is. According to Travel Trout, Oniontown is in the east, between Tastyville and Starlight City.

Oxdin Herd
The dopey bulls in Jacksmith. I had one as my avatar for a really long time.

Pancakeria
Papa Louie's fifth restaurant. Also the first gameria to incorporate minigames.

Papa Louie
Customer who the Flipline franchise revolves around. Also a chef who finds all sorts of weird ways to force his customers to work for him. Sort of like slavery if you ask me.

Papa Lucci
The actual name of Papa Louie. Flipline calls him Papa Louie because no one knows how to say Papa Lucci.

Pararadish
One of Radley's minions. They're basically just normal radishes that know how to parachute. See also Radley Madish

Pastaria
Papa Louie's ninth restaurant. Also the first gameria with a dining room.

Peachbuzzy
A PL3 baddie that will crush you if you aren't careful. See also Strawbuzzy.

Pizza Monster
Main baddie of the original Papa Louie. Unlike the other Papa Louie platformers, Warp Coins didn't exist in this game.

Pizzeria
Papa Louie's first restaurant. We have come such a long way since then.

PNC (also PNCT)
Stands for Papa's Next Chefs. A yearly competition to see which customers people want to see Papa Louie torture next. The first PNC winners were Cooper and Prudence.

Portallini
A town where the Pastaria is. According to Travel Trout, Portallini is on the coast in the middle of the Flipverse, quite far away from the more populated east side.

Powder Point
A tourist attraction and town where the Donuteria is. According to Travel Trout, Powder Point is at the bottom of the west face of Maple Mountain. See also Maple Mountain.

Powseeker
See Powsicle.

Powsicle
The Flippish word for just about any food that's red, blue and white. Powseekers are water based baddies in PL3 who are Powsicle-flavoured. Also, the Powsicle Parfait was the very first recipe in Papa's Cookbook.

Prune Creek
Presumed to be a town somewhere within the Flipverse. Many fans thought this would be the location of the Scooperia.

Purple Burple
A purple fizzy drink in Hot Doggeria.

Purple Yam
The most disgusting pie filling Flipline could have thought of. Seriously, who puts yams in their pies?

Radley Madish
The final boss in PL2 and 3. If you defeat him you win the game. See also Sarge, X-Zone.

Robby
The most overrated customer ever. No joke. See also Robbylution.

Robbylution
Used to describe the act of voting for Robby in PNC. I'm surprised they haven't done a Tohrulution or Ivylution yet.

Romano Quartet
A band that often comes to certain gamerias. They are Gino Romano, Bruna Romano, Carlo Romano, Edoardo Romano and the mysterious Giacomo 'Gigante' Romano. See also Romano Wedding.

Romano Wedding
The wedding of Olga and Edoardo. Also the only reason anyone likes Olga. If you haven't heard of Romano Wedding, go play Pastaria and come back when you've seen the intro.

Sabrina
Perhaps the most controversial entry in the history of KCP. Despite coming second in KCP 2017, Sabrina received a lot of backlash from fans for following bad 2016 trends and winning against superior entries.

Sakura Bay
A town in the Flipverse where the Sushiria is. According to Travel Trout, Sakura Bay is on the west side of the Flipverse, well away from anywhere else. See also Sushiria.

Santa
A customer who only visits in Christmas. It's a good thing he's already on silver in his fist visit!

Sarge
The final boss in PL1 and first boss in PL2. He knows how to use Crushida Pepper bombs so watch out!

Scarlett and the Shakers
Scarlett's band. The members are Scarlett, Clover, Rudy and Marty. See also Groovstock.

Scooperia
Papa Louie's unreleased 14th restaurant. Also the gameria with the worst name by far.

Scout
One of the 80 playable sliders in the game Slider Scouts. Not to be confused with Cookie Scout.

Screechling
The first enemy in Jacksmith. Also the easiest to defeat.

Scubanana
A banana that can scuba-dive I suppose. Bananas are one of the most common baddies in PL3.

Shipping
Describes the act of envisioning two customers in a relationship. Shippings often have names such as 'Carlooper' (Carlo and Cooper) and 'Joinn' (Jojo and Quinn). Sometimes forum members are also shipped.

Splashberry
A baddie in PL3. The swimming version of the Wildberry Derp. See also Cupidberry.

Starlight City
A town where the Wingeria is. According to Travel Trout, Starlight City is in the southeast corner of the Flipverse. Only rich people can live here. See also Starlight Jubilee.

Starlight Jubilee
A holiday which celebrates the anniversary of Starlight City and the Wingeria. A rip-off of the American Independence Day.

Strawbuzzy
The Peachbuzzy's smaller cousin(?). They won't crush you but they are hard to defeat.

Sugarplex Theatre
A well known chain of movie theatres in the Flipverse. The one in Burgerburgh was featured in a blog post in Travel Trout Tours.

Sundaesaurus
The main baddie in PL3. You get Warp Coins for defeating all of them. See also Burgerzilla.

Sushiria
Papa Louie's 13th restaurant. Known for its awful build station gameplay. See also Sakura Bay.

Tacodale
A town where the Taco Mia is. According to Travel Trout, Tacodale is in the far south near Toastwood. It's also at the bottom of the Maple mountain range.

Taco Mia
Papa Louie's third restaurant. Also the first gameria with closers. See also Closer, Jojo.

Tangerine Pop
An orange fizzy drink in Hot Doggeria. Trishna has a Tangerine Pop shirt.

Tastyville
A town where the Pizzeria, Cloudberry Salon and the Fluffmart are. According to Travel Trout, Tastyville is on the east coast, just to the south of Burgerburgh.

Toastwood
A town where the Cheeseria is. According to Travel Trout, Toastwood is as far south as you can go, although it is on the busy east side giving close proximity to Tacodale and Starlight City.

Travel Trout Tours
A tourism company in the Flipverse owned by Ivy. Tony posted Travel Trout's official map of the Flipverse here on the forum.

Vincent
Mailman of the Flipverse. Allows the player to summon customers to their restaurant.

Warp Coin
A yellow coin thingy that you get in PL2 and 3. According to Travel Trout Warp Coins can also be used to go to the S&J and CMC worlds. See also Flipverse.

Whiskview
A town where Whiskview Mall and the Bakeria are. According to Travel Trout, Whiskview is up in the mountains, to the south of the big Maple Mountain.

Wildcard
Something that you use in Steak and Jake when you can't find the right colour. These take way too long to refill.

Wingeria
Papa Louie's sixth restaurant. Also the first gameria where you can make your own chef.

X-Zone
In PL2 and 3, after you have all the Warp Coins you can go to the X-Zone to save customers Xandra and Xolo. This is also where Papa Louie discovered Flavour X.

Yippy
So far the worst customer name Flipline have ever come up with. Even Janana sounds better. See also Janana.

Yum'n'Ms
The Flippish word for M'n'Ms. They haven't been in as many gamerias as Creameos but they're still just as annoying.

CREDITS
To Matt and Tony from Flipline for coming up with all these wonderful words.
To Travel Trout Tours for providing geographical information on the Flipverse.
To SportyEel for suggesting Cookie Scout.
To Miss Lynne for suggesting Duke Gotcha and the Hot Doggeria drinks
To HereIStand-HereI,llStay3 for the Janana poem.
To Papa Louie for running all the gamerias and for PNC.
To Kingsley for running the Customerpalooza.
To me for making this.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 03:02:30 PM by Flipfan Oofis » Logged

Revel
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 02:01:41 AM »

cool sounds like a dictionary

zzz
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 02:10:48 AM »

It is, it's a Flippish dictionary.

Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 04:03:35 AM »

Interesting.

I think Xeppers and X-Zone for X
darling angels
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 04:20:01 AM »

We should definitely think of a name for this language.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 04:32:32 AM »

Flippish...
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 05:02:08 AM »

Flipinese sounds a bit better flippish just sounds way too un-language-y

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 05:47:17 AM »

Flipinese sounds like anglicized Filipino.
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 12:27:18 PM »

Flipinese sounds a bit better flippish just sounds way too un-language-y
English doesn't sound un-languagey though...

Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »

cool sounds like a dictionary

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 02:09:46 PM »

English doesn't sound un-languagey though...
but Flippish just sounds something related to flipping ;p

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 02:21:43 PM »

Cupidberry and Spalashberry

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2016, 02:35:06 PM »

Cupidberry and Spalashberry
I forgot about those, thanks!

Also, the list is now finished, tell me if I forgot any others.

SportyEel
Flipliner
Taco Builder

The sportiest eel of all time

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 02:44:02 AM »

Customerpalooza?

Hey! I'm Eel/Lee
For more, see sportyeel.wordpress.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.