Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Grilling tips?  (Read 809 times)
HereIStand-HereI,llStay 3
Trainee

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2016, 08:00:22 AM »

I have, so far, played 2 days. And, of course, by "days", I mean the game days, not, like, real, actual, calendar days. Obviously.  Laugh Um, anyway, I need a little help. You see, I mostly kinda-sorta understand how the grill works in Papa's Pancakeria, but...what about if you have orders piling up (as I know will eventually happen)? Can you, like, do like in most of the other games where you just, like, let the grill do its thing for a little while while you go and take some more orders, or do you have to watch it like a hawk? Also, do the customers care which pancakes are their pancakes, like, which ones were cooked and put on the green check first, or no? Oh, and...what about those little percentage thingies? Does it have to be precisely 50-50, or no? 'Cuz I don't think I can get it to be a perfect 50-50.  Laugh Hmm Thanks in advance.
OliverS
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 10:59:34 AM »

I have, so far, played 2 days. And, of course, by "days", I mean the game days, not, like, real, actual, calendar days. Obviously.  Laugh Um, anyway, I need a little help. You see, I mostly kinda-sorta understand how the grill works in Papa's Pancakeria, but...what about if you have orders piling up (as I know will eventually happen)? Can you, like, do like in most of the other games where you just, like, let the grill do its thing usps tracking for a little while while you go and take some more orders, or do you have to watch it like a hawk? Also, do the customers care which pancakes are their pancakes, like, which ones were cooked and put on the green check first, or no? Oh, and...what about those little percentage thingies? Does it have to be precisely 50-50, or no? 'Cuz I don't think I can get it to be a perfect 50-50.  Laugh Hmm Thanks in advance.
I also need help with the same. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
oliver
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 11:34:04 AM by OliverS » Logged
pleasehelpme:(
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

no homo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 11:08:06 AM »

Please don’t bump old topics

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

I thought of something funnier than 24...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 11:10:27 AM »

Please don’t bump old topics
Regards,
The Yes Men

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.