Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   
Print
Author Topic: TWG XLVIII: The Forum (Lounge)  (Read 16860 times)
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2016, 08:00:00 AM »

Clash of clans, Clash Royale, Boom Beach, Hay Day, King of Thieves and Youtube why?
ROFL same here, but im here a lot, not just those :p

A Red Cube
Summer4ever
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2016, 08:05:02 AM »

Clash of clans, Clash Royale, Boom Beach, Hay Day, King of Thieves and Youtube why?

are you my brother in disguise?
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

Who's Joy's dark leader? Find out soon!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »

Some of you are saying that I should have gotten main MVP, but I don't really care about MVPs. Anyways, it doesn't matter, because I got the Wolf MVP!

Also, to answer Bayonetta's question, it was my plan all along to become a Virus, so I could recruit the others Wolves and therefore amalgamate our teams.

I am confused, however, about how Bayonetta thinks she won the argument. I gave piles of evidence to suggest she was Tootsicle, and I refuted all of her arguments.

She barely refuted any of mine, and the ones she did refute were counter-refuted by me. Also, she didn't listen to how I refuted her arguments, and continued to use the points I'd already contradicted.

There's no point debating with those who argue like a five year-old, so I decided it was pointless to continue our quarrel and gave up.

Although, we should let her believe what she wants.

TWG:
Hosted: 1

Rival: Pixel Hunter
Spoiler:
Shendelzare
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2016, 10:03:45 AM »

Whatever, the game has been concluded at that way frankly Hmm
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2016, 11:38:59 AM »

Some of you are saying that I should have gotten main MVP, but I don't really care about MVPs. Anyways, it doesn't matter, because I got the Wolf MVP!

Also, to answer Bayonetta's question, it was my plan all along to become a Virus, so I could recruit the others Wolves and therefore amalgamate our teams.

I am confused, however, about how Bayonetta thinks she won the argument. I gave piles of evidence to suggest she was Tootsicle, and I refuted all of her arguments.

She barely refuted any of mine, and the ones she did refute were counter-refuted by me. Also, she didn't listen to how I refuted her arguments, and continued to use the points I'd already contradicted.

There's no point debating with those who argue like a five year-old, so I decided it was pointless to continue our quarrel and gave up.

Although, we should let her believe what she wants.
There was no point in refuting though- If Bayonetta had, people may have believed that she wasn't tootsicle.

Also GG, nice plan. If I had been alive/had a better role I could have stopped it :p. Killing me kinda gave you away though, but still, GG

A break in protocol?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.