Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27   
Print
Author Topic: TWG XLVIII: The Forum (VIRUS and TOOTSICLE WINS)  (Read 51920 times)
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

Who's Joy's dark leader? Find out soon!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2016, 11:07:25 AM »

Whoa, I'm just after realizing something incredible. For the past few nights, I looked through the hours of activity of every TWG player.

And when I looked at Leia's, I found something very, very interesting. You see, on the first night, almost as soon as she came online, MachoNacho said,

"My wolves have wolved!"

And on the second night, the night was moving very slowly, until finally, Leia went online.

I don't believe in coincidences. This doesn't just prove Leia is a wolf, it proves she's the one that chooses who to kill.

Lynching the strategic leader wolf will be a huge blow to the wolves, and there'll only be two left after that.

I was probably right when I suspected A_P as one of the Viruses, and I'm probably right now, especially with all the proof I have! So let's fight against the wolves and lynch their leader!

Lynch Leia! Who's with me?

TWG:
Hosted: 1

Rival: Pixel Hunter
Spoiler:
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2016, 11:18:55 AM »

I'm not in the game but just saying, they usually won't kill until everyone has decided
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2016, 11:40:50 AM »

I'm not in the game but just saying, they usually won't kill until everyone has decided
I know, but in most TWGs, every night there's one wolf deciding who they should kill, and the others just mindlessly agree.

Also, to elaborate on my earlier post, on Night One, Leia became active at around 6. Notice the time that MachoNacho said that the wolves have wolved was 6:10.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Ryuji
Restaurant Master

BEST BOY

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2016, 01:09:02 PM »

lynch leia

Ryuji is HERE!!

You'll never see it coming!
Spoiler:
Finished Games:
Papa's Cupcakeria Rank 146
Last Gold Star Customer: Tony

Papa's Freezeria Rank 55
Last Gold Star Customer: Jojo

Papa's Pastaria Rank 152
Last Gold Star Customer: Matt

Spoiler:
Mycroft be like "common sense? Is that something people eat? ???"

You were probably playing on the booby but that face looks like you meant it.

Rage [Aug 15 07:21 AM]:   scramble your eggs, you...wait

There are three daughters: Daisy, Rose, and Cinderblock.

Daisy asked her parents, "Why did you call me Daisy?"

Her parents said, "Because when you were born, a daisy landed on your head!"

Rose asked her parents, "Why did you name me Rose?"

Her parents replied, "Because when you were born, a rose landed on your head!"

Cinderblock asked, "Whaaaa babananaba eeeeeeeh?"

Independent MVP Death at Dusk
Independent MVP Ghost Story
Summer4ever
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2016, 03:36:47 PM »

Actually, she probably was, as this quote will show you:

As you can see, this isn't the first time the Virus has turned people in Viruses. The original Virus, A_P, has clearly turned Forumers into Viruses in order to further her goals.

Who are these people, you ask? Well, who was egging my claim on, making sure that we all believed that lynching A_P would stop the virus? Who was it that claimed that my every post against A_P was intelligent?

Aria! She has been calling my posts intelligent, even the ones with no remote sign of ingenuity, in order to make us believe that we could stop the virus by lynching A_P, and distracting us from the real truth: Aria would carry on the mantle of the Virus!

Also, Shendelzare, who appears to be the Moderator, lynched Aria, meaning that he found that she was indeed guilty!

We must strike now, and lynch Aria!

Yep you're probably right damnit

And lynch Aria
Summer4ever
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

Oops I meant Leia
Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2016, 04:10:01 PM »

guys please just post in the frikkin lounge

Special Relativity, that's barely any proof. Macho has been online and offline for the past few days. It could've been that the wolves wolfed earlier in the day anyways, and it just so happened that I was online when he came on.
Lynch Aria

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
The Real Alien
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2016, 05:22:02 PM »

Lynch Aria
Summer4ever
« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2016, 05:50:35 PM »

Lynch Aria then I guess.
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »

I don't know what to do
Aria? Leia? Uhh...
Maybe I would gi with SR, Lynch Leia
Chandagrigus
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2016, 10:36:26 PM »

Lynch Aria
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2016, 12:02:51 AM »

guys please just post in the frikkin lounge

Special Relativity, that's barely any proof. Macho has been online and offline for the past few days. It could've been that the wolves wolfed earlier in the day anyways, and it just so happened that I was online when he came on.
Lynch Aria
Yes, but as soon as you get online, the wolves attack. That's way too fishy and coincidental.

Personally, I'd rather lynch somebody with solid evidence suggesting they're a Wolf, instead of a random lynch. It's just common sense.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2016, 12:11:54 AM »

Yes, but as soon as you get online, the wolves attack. That's way too fishy and coincidental.

Personally, I'd rather lynch somebody with solid evidence suggesting they're a Wolf, instead of a random lynch. It's just common sense.
I prefer to just go with the majority, you could be the wolf for all we know.

Lynch Aria

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2016, 12:21:58 AM »

I prefer to just go with the majority, you could be the wolf for all we know.

Lynch Aria
If you think I'm a Wolf, then Mod, check me. Besides, lynching Aria is a dumb move. We're dealing with a Wolf here, so I suggest you lynch Leia.

There's solid evidence.

Still waiting for the wolves to wolf

This is a quote posted by the host on Night 1.

Now, Leia comes online at around 6. And look what the host says now:

My wolves have wolfed, I need my virus to go viral

Interesting, isn't it? Before Leia is online, the Wolves haven't made a decision.

But then, as soon as Leia gets on, the Wolves have chosen their victim. A bit suspicious, isn't it?

TWG:

Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2016, 12:46:12 AM »

Remember on Night 2, we were waiting a while for it to end? Obviously, one of the night roles had a hard time choosing who to attack.

Ok

The virus strikes again! And so do the wolves. rip Red
Look at this quote. This quote left us enough clues to prove Leia's guilty.

Firstly, notice the time that this was sent. 6:30. That's around the time Leia gets online. Interesting that the night role chose who to attack straight when Leia gets online. She must be a night role.

Combine this with the fact that on Night 1, the Wolves chose their victim when Leia got online, and you realise that there's even more proof exposing her as a Wolf.

Also, notice that the host mentioned the Virus first. That means that she was giving more thought on what the Virus was doing, because they had chosen far earlier.

So what Night Role were we waiting on, then? The wolves, of course. And, as soon Leia is online, they've made their decision. Very suspicious indeed.

And, on both nights, as soon as Leia got online, the wolves made their move. This is rock-hard evidence showing that Leia is the wolf who makes the decisions.

Lynch Leia.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.