Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   
Print
Author Topic: TWG XLVIII: The Forum (VIRUS and TOOTSICLE WINS)  (Read 44350 times)
A Red Cube
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 11, 2016, 09:21:05 AM »

he's no wolfy

A Red Cube
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

Who's Joy's dark leader? Find out soon!

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 11, 2016, 09:33:01 AM »

Am I surrounded by viruses! I am obviously human! Macho forgot me, so he added 2 more humans, so that makes me and Silver Crow confirmed Millers.
You aren't Millers. TSO and BC are. That proves you're lying.

TWG:
Hosted: 1

Rival: Pixel Hunter
Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 11, 2016, 10:02:12 AM »

Also, the only threat left are the Viruses, so it doesn't matter what role you started off with.

You random-lynched, and lied about your role, so for that, we lynch you.

BTW, it has now reached majority, so this random-lynching, fraud-claiming Virus should be lynched.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Chandagrigus
« Reply #378 on: June 11, 2016, 10:38:04 AM »

You aren't Millers. TSO and BC are. That proves you're lying.
What I mean is thaat we know we are both confirmed humans, which are confirmed townies, which is like Millers. We also are known by everybody else, like the Judge in the Courtroom. Basicaaly, we are Miller Judges who's real roles are Human.
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 11, 2016, 10:40:13 AM »

Okay, but you still random lynched. So I'm going to lynch you.

TWG:

Spoiler:
ComicSans
« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2016, 11:10:39 AM »

Majority rules. You r rip.

We skip night 7 cuz the virus made their decision last night

Chandagrigus
« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2016, 04:49:39 PM »

My last words:Good job lynching a confirmed human. I congratulate the Viruses for winning. It is probably immpossible for everyone else to be not Virus. GG
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2016, 05:11:47 PM »

lynch string theory idk they said he was virus

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »

changing my vote

Lynch Meryl_and_Maks
i wanna play the other game

honestly i don't know i forgot my role so i could be virus so like lynch me

Summer4ever
« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2016, 05:56:04 PM »

lmao we already won it's pointless
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2016, 05:56:20 PM »

somebody force end this game

A Red Cube
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2016, 05:58:46 PM »

viruses have majority, the forum is dead, bye everyone, ill miss you Sad

A Red Cube
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 11, 2016, 06:47:11 PM »

String Theory, your big mistake was me  smh

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 11, 2016, 07:17:41 PM »

lol

Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 12, 2016, 12:22:53 AM »

It was my plan from Day 1 to amalgamate the Wolves and the Viruses. So I needed to do something to make the Viruses consider me valuable enough to recruit.

That's when I found Awesome~Pancakes. I knew that it was probably just bad timing, or that she could be the antivirus or the moderator, but I used this coincidence to my advantage. When I realized that the person giving too many compliments was a Virus, I was sure that she would pick me.

First, however, I had to prepare everything. I couldn't have Moderators and Antiviruses running about. So I convinced my fellow teammates, the Wolves, to search for anybody claiming a Blue role. Also, I posted this:

I have a huge lead as to who one of the wolves is. If my suspicion is correct, there will be only two wolves after we lynch this person. I just need the moderator to check this person. This will mean we'll have a far greater chance of killing the wolves and winning the game.

I posted this, because if the Moderator is a newbie, he would PM me and I'd know his role. Nobody sent me a PM, and we killed a Blue Role claimer, so I felt safe enough.

As expected, the Viruses had recruited me. However, I knew I'd have to defend Aria, so to convince people that we weren't working together, I needed to post something against her. So I posted this:

The original Virus, A_P, has clearly turned Forumers into Viruses in order to further her goals.

Who are these people, you ask? Well, who was egging my claim on, making sure that we all believed that lynching A_P would stop the virus? Who was it that claimed that my every post against A_P was intelligent?

Aria! She has been calling my posts intelligent, even the ones with no remote sign of ingenuity, in order to make us believe that we could stop the virus by lynching A_P, and distracting us from the real truth: Aria would carry on the mantle of the Virus!

Also, Shendelzare, who appears to be the Moderator, lynched Aria, meaning that he found that she was indeed guilty!

We must strike now, and lynch Aria!
Notice that I said that Shendel was the moderator. I was quite sure that either A~P or Red were the moderator, so I intentionally gave a false claim so my theory could be debunked.

Now that I was a Virus, I needed to bring the other wolves to my side. In order to speed things up, I needed to lynch one of them so there'd be less to convert.

Zero was the Brutal Wolf, and I didn't want to lynch him, for fear he'd take me down with him. So I picked Leia instead. I had convinced her this was just so I could gain trust from the humans, and she agreed.

After Leia was lynched, I had to get Zero to be a Virus, so that's who I picked. I also was afraid Cosmic would see through my plans, so I convinced Zero, who was under the impression I was still a Wolf, to kill him.

Once Zero was recruited, my plan was complete. The Wolves and the Viruses were now on the same team, and the humans had trusted me because I lynched a Wolf. I was invincible.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.