Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   
Print
Author Topic: Topped with Beef and Extra Cheese  (Read 3388 times)
Witch Cherry
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2017, 11:59:00 AM »

Do you like cranberry juice?  Smiley

My father is a kidney cancer survivor. :3

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
~Plato.
Sean
Works@GizmonicInstitute
Papa's Replacement

Can't wait for Hot Doggeria HD!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2017, 01:48:04 PM »

Do you like turtles?

Long Signature:
Past Avatars:
Me
Fizzo Can
Crow T. Robot
Frozone
The Lie On King
Cookie Doughman
Eat at my donuteria!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35309.msg1872925#new

Vote for me: http://www.flipline.com/kcp17/mumy6tlyn5o

Flipfan Oofis [Sep 09 02:08 PM]:   SOUNDS YUCK @SEAN
Flipfan Oofis [Sep 09 02:08 PM]:   woah i had caps lock on
Flipfan Oofis [Sep 09 02:09 PM]:   that wasn't meant to happen  Laugh
Chasi Cheesemaster Weran
just defeated a
Sundae Master

idk why i chose this picture, but janana.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2017, 10:28:56 AM »

Do you always play Ryu in smash 4?

Main Domain:
stuff:
dar [Sep 03 09:54 PM]:   I'd do reverse psychology but then it'll have the same effect than saying it normally ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:55 PM]:   Who you talking to? ~ Chasi
dar [Sep 03 09:55 PM]: Ah nobody ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:55 PM]:   did that nobody ignore me? I forget. ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:56 PM]:   Bored ~ Chasi
dar [Sep 03 09:56 PM]:   I know.. ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:56 PM]:   I know it's ianiant, don't hide it. ~ Chasi

Chasi Cheesemaster Weran [Sep 13 06:04 AM]:   "Murderers trade their victim's lives for their own freedom. The cycle is unavoidable." ~ Anonymous Quoter
Chasi Cheesemaster Weran [Sep 13 06:04 AM]:   I don't want to hold the quote to mine, since I think someone thought of this before.
never removing this:
to be a bird with a balloon or a human with food.
current profile picture.. past profile pictures.:
Janana, drawing by Mannie.

Past profile pictures: Urai Fen, Chasi, when sushi orders you, imperial guardsmen W40K, I can't build there, can't remember at that point.

FCs created:
Icari, released initially
Junari, released initially
Dar, released initially
Kevin, discarded later on
Rashando, released initially
Gemmi, released later on but in original topic
Diamond, released later on, was referenced initially.
Chasi, created later on, initially created after cheeseriamaster.
Taisie, adopted as is. released later on.
Lanka, adopted as 2B, referenced, images created but not yet released.
Shado, referenced only. look out guys, i'm a new villain fan!

Dar might make it.. I don't know about Diamond and Gemmi. http://www.flipline.com/kcp17/14ly14ny14p
nachos
muy picante
Restaurant Legend

delicioso

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2017, 04:57:53 PM »

Cats or Dogs?
Cats :3

Do you like cranberry juice?  Smiley
It's good Smiley

Do you like turtles?
I like turtles Sleepy

Do you always play Ryu in smash 4?
If I had sm4sh, then yeah, I'd main Ryu

Long Signature:
I like to think about ideas and possibilities. In school I prefer assignments that ask questions such as, "Why do you think this happened?" and "What would happen if...?". I also like to figure out "hidden" meanings and patterns in the information. I am especially curious about why people and things act the way they do.

About Me:
People like you are gentle, caring, and sensitive. To those who don't really know you, you may appear cool and reserved. But inside you feels things very deeply and your close friends know you are loyal and affectionate, expressive and eager to please. And you are thoughtful, considerate, and supportive of your friends and family. While you love to be included in social activities, you also need time alone to relax or pursue your interests. Because you have such a big heart, you often take even the most constructive criticism personally and may frequently feel disappointed or hurt. You have to force yourself to deal with conflicts head on, and to speak your mind honestly, even when you know it might hurt someone's feelings.

You are also a down to earth and realistic person. You probably have a keen sense of aesthetics and may love a variety of artistic expressions or activities. Since you are so observant, you usually give your full attention to whatever you are doing at the moment, and are often able to tell amazingly accurate stories. You are easy going and playful, but may not be especially adventurous. You struggle to stay organized and may find large or complicated projects are overwhelming and draining. Since you naturally want to follow your curiosity wherever it leads you, you may have trouble making decisions, following through, and finishing all of the projects you start. You hate to disappoint anyone, but are usually quick to forgive others who disappoint you.

Daenerys [Sep 18 10:03 PM]:   Nachos
Daenerys [Sep 18 10:03 PM]:   Stop masturbating
AwesomeAF
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Restaurant Legend

Vape Nation

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »

Is your favorite food nachos?

#PrayForMexico
Cute Christmas Cat (Nov.27)
The Weeknd (Dec.2)
Sarge Fan (Dec.7)
Christmas Pepe (Dec.11)
Robbie Rotten (Dec.16)
Cute Potato (Dec.21)
Christmas Septiceye (Dec.23)
Cute Potato v2. (Dec.26)
Some Lion Thing (Dec.29)
Breath of the Wild (Jan.16)
Furret (Feb.16)
Say What?? (May.11)
The Legend of Cena (May.14)
Blue (May.18)
Cameo FanArt (May.20)
Zoro(One Piece) (May.22)
Pancakes! (May.24)
Luffy(One Piece) (May.27)
Spearmint (May.29)
Tony-Tony-Chopper(One Piece) (June.1)
Jacksfilms Logo (June.4)
"God" Usopp(One Piece) (June.9)
Batman Logo (June.11)
The Weeknd(New music vid) (June.14)
Nami(One Piece) (June.17)
FC Serena(Art By AyKooChao) (June.19)
Litten (June.22)
Nico Robin(One Piece) (June.27)
Carl Fredricksen (June.29)
Brook(One Piece) (July.2)
Sanji(One Piece) (July.22)
Franky(One Piece) (July.26)
Kitten (Aug.19)
Chips (Aug.27)
Kingsley (Aug.30)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Sep.6)
Autumn Leaf (Sep.10)
Filthy Frank (Sep.17)
H3H3 (Sep.20)
nachos
muy picante
Restaurant Legend

delicioso

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2017, 05:08:26 PM »

I like eating pretty much everything. Which either means I have no favorite food, or everything is my favorite food.

Long Signature:
I like to think about ideas and possibilities. In school I prefer assignments that ask questions such as, "Why do you think this happened?" and "What would happen if...?". I also like to figure out "hidden" meanings and patterns in the information. I am especially curious about why people and things act the way they do.

About Me:
People like you are gentle, caring, and sensitive. To those who don't really know you, you may appear cool and reserved. But inside you feels things very deeply and your close friends know you are loyal and affectionate, expressive and eager to please. And you are thoughtful, considerate, and supportive of your friends and family. While you love to be included in social activities, you also need time alone to relax or pursue your interests. Because you have such a big heart, you often take even the most constructive criticism personally and may frequently feel disappointed or hurt. You have to force yourself to deal with conflicts head on, and to speak your mind honestly, even when you know it might hurt someone's feelings.

You are also a down to earth and realistic person. You probably have a keen sense of aesthetics and may love a variety of artistic expressions or activities. Since you are so observant, you usually give your full attention to whatever you are doing at the moment, and are often able to tell amazingly accurate stories. You are easy going and playful, but may not be especially adventurous. You struggle to stay organized and may find large or complicated projects are overwhelming and draining. Since you naturally want to follow your curiosity wherever it leads you, you may have trouble making decisions, following through, and finishing all of the projects you start. You hate to disappoint anyone, but are usually quick to forgive others who disappoint you.

AwesomeAF
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Restaurant Legend

Vape Nation

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »

Cool, same!

#PrayForMexico
Cute Christmas Cat (Nov.27)
The Weeknd (Dec.2)
Sarge Fan (Dec.7)
Christmas Pepe (Dec.11)
Robbie Rotten (Dec.16)
Cute Potato (Dec.21)
Christmas Septiceye (Dec.23)
Cute Potato v2. (Dec.26)
Some Lion Thing (Dec.29)
Breath of the Wild (Jan.16)
Furret (Feb.16)
Say What?? (May.11)
The Legend of Cena (May.14)
Blue (May.18)
Cameo FanArt (May.20)
Zoro(One Piece) (May.22)
Pancakes! (May.24)
Luffy(One Piece) (May.27)
Spearmint (May.29)
Tony-Tony-Chopper(One Piece) (June.1)
Jacksfilms Logo (June.4)
"God" Usopp(One Piece) (June.9)
Batman Logo (June.11)
The Weeknd(New music vid) (June.14)
Nami(One Piece) (June.17)
FC Serena(Art By AyKooChao) (June.19)
Litten (June.22)
Nico Robin(One Piece) (June.27)
Carl Fredricksen (June.29)
Brook(One Piece) (July.2)
Sanji(One Piece) (July.22)
Franky(One Piece) (July.26)
Kitten (Aug.19)
Chips (Aug.27)
Kingsley (Aug.30)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Sep.6)
Autumn Leaf (Sep.10)
Filthy Frank (Sep.17)
H3H3 (Sep.20)
ZechAkari
Homework Helper
Taco Builder

#PrayForFlorida

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2017, 05:37:27 PM »

Do you like burgers?

Akari, Doan and Quinn are my top 3 (in order) favorite characters.
nachos
muy picante
Restaurant Legend

delicioso

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2017, 05:52:15 PM »

Indeed.

Long Signature:

About Me:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.