Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   
Print
Author Topic: Gamerias Rant (Lenny and Bubba Peterson)  (Read 14283 times)
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2016, 02:54:52 PM »

On September 27, 2012, Flipline Studios made Jacksmith.
Since then all games have had Papa Louie in them.

Especially the GAMERIAS.

These games are extremely repetitive. They have been milked as much as Call of Duty, at this point no features can really be added to change the game without making it drastic. Bakeria was just a Cheeseria rehash with pies added in, and aesthetic changes. Aesthetic. No real changes.

Previously when the series was fresh we got lobby customization, custom workers, holidays...big changes. Recently we have had small changes that don't affect the game much; dining rooms literally do nothing and are just an excuse for another custom worker. Specials slightly change the game in amount of points or stars or tickets you get but without them it does not change much.

No mechanics are new. Bakeria is the same thing with a few small changes that we could do without.

The Gamerias have been milked enough, can we get something new? Like a racing game, or  more platformers.

Oh, here I have Lenny to help me out
Hi Lenny!

Lenny's Rant
Gamerias do suck so LETS GET RIGHT INTO THE RAAAAAAAANT

-Repetitive
The gamerias are stupidly repetitive now
"OH BUT LENNY IT IS A SERIES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REPETITIVE ASDFGHJKL"
I am okay with that, but they are repeated to the point of DEATH, they are borderline forced upon us now, and half of them are starting to become a pile of crap, unenjoyable, unplayable, uninteresting, just basically, ∗∗∗∗

-New Features
Matt and Tony are really smart gentlemen, but the new features are completely useless, what does freshness add to the game, what does the dinning room add to the game? The last good new feature was the holidays in Cupcakeria, anything after that was ∗∗∗∗ and useless

- Too much Gamerias
Just make one gameria per year, the ideas will end because food is not infinite, and the "new features" will end too. Here is how I rate the Gamerias:
Pizzeria- ∗∗∗∗ ∗∗∗∗ but excusable
Burgeria- Good improvement, still kind of ∗∗∗∗ though
Taco Mia- Amazing improvement
Freezeria- It was good I liked it
Pancakeria- Amazing improvement, liked it
Wingeria- I did not like it, what was even the new feature in it? I just remember that it was ∗∗∗∗
Hot Doggeria- Freshness? Lol, just say you are out of ideas instead
Cupcakeria- Amazing new feature, liked it
Pastaria- Dinning Room? ∗∗∗∗ ∗∗∗∗
Donuteria- I couldn’t bare playing past rank 25 in this, it was just so boring
Cheeseria- It was boring, yet again
Bakeria- The absolute worst game in the history of gamerias, Pizzeria was excusably bad, but this was inexcusable, it was boring, ∗∗∗∗, really ∗∗∗∗, unplayable, uninteresting, I couldn’t bare playing past rank 20, everything in this game was boring.

Conclusion:
-Make one gameria per year
-Make good new features
-Gamerias are really forced at this point and they have been milked to the point where it is not funny anymore

PS: I know Flipline’s main source of income is the Gamerias, but making one per year is not the end of the world.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:37:44 PM by Bubba Peterson » Logged

Snom
Choco!Pie
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 03:07:21 PM »

I really don't like Bakeria ; it takes too long to make a pie and the stations are boring .
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 03:10:38 PM »

What do you recommend to make the Gamerias better? What other addition could they add to enhance your gaming experience?
The Real Alien
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 03:11:08 PM »

Gamerias do suck so LETS GET RIGHT INTO THE RAAAAAAAANT

-Repetitive
The gamerias are stupidly repetitive now
"OH BUT LENNY IT IS A SERIES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REPETITIVE ASDFGHJKL"
I am okay with that, but they are repeated to the point of DEATH, they are borderline forced upon us now, and half of them are starting to become a pile of crap, unenjoyable, unplayable, uninteresting, just basically, ∗∗∗∗

-New Features
Matt and Tony are really smart gentlemen, but the new features are completely useless, what does freshness add to the game, what does the dinning room add to the game? The last good new feature was the holidays in Cupcakeria, anything after that was ∗∗∗∗ and useless

- Too much Gamerias
Just make one gameria per year, the ideas will end because food is not infinite, and the "new features" will end too. Here is how I rate the Gamerias:
Pizzeria- ∗∗∗∗ ∗∗∗∗ but excusable
Burgeria- Good improvement, still kind of ∗∗∗∗ though
Taco Mia- Amazing improvement
Freezeria- It was good I liked it
Pancakeria- Amazing improvement, liked it
Wingeria- I did not like it, what was even the new feature in it? I just remember that it was ∗∗∗∗
Hot Doggeria- Freshness? Lol, just say you are out of ideas instead
Cupcakeria- Amazing new feature, liked it
Pastaria- Dinning Room? ∗∗∗∗ ∗∗∗∗
Donuteria- I couldn’t bare playing past rank 25 in this, it was just so boring
Cheeseria- It was boring, yet again
Bakeria- The absolute worst game in the history of gamerias, Pizzeria was excusably bad, but this was inexcusable, it was boring, ∗∗∗∗, really ∗∗∗∗, unplayable, uninteresting, I couldn’t bare playing past rank 20, everything in this game was boring.

Conclusion:
-Make one gameria per year
-Make good new features
-Gamerias are really forced at this point and they have been milked to the point where it is not funny anymore

PS: I know Flipline’s main source of income is the Gamerias, but making one per year is not the end of the world.

Bubba Peterson’s rant:
On September 27, 2012, Flipline Studios made Jacksmith.
Since then all games have had Papa Louie in them.

Especially the GAMERIAS.

These games are extremely repetitive. They have been milked as much as Call of Duty, at this point no features can really be added to change the game without making it drastic. Bakeria was just a Cheeseria rehash with pies added in, and aesthetic changes. Aesthetic. No real changes.

Previously when the series was fresh we got lobby customization, custom workers, holidays...big changes. Recently we have had small changes that don't affect the game much; dining rooms literally do nothing and are just an excuse for another custom worker. Specials slightly change the game in amount of points or stars or tickets you get but without them it does not change much.

No mechanics are new. Bakeria is the same thing with a few small changes that we could do without.

The Gamerias have been milked enough, can we get something new? Like a racing game, or  more platformers
Choco!Pie
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »

What do you recommend to make the Gamerias better? What other addition could they add to enhance your gaming experience?
create your own customers
jk
Luna~
;-;
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 03:35:57 PM »

Way to not answer the question Lenny and Bubba

I seriously have no idea what to do with my life and don't know how to figure it out
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 03:37:17 PM »

Way to not answer the question Lenny and Bubba

We didn't visit this topicperaps

Snom
The Real Alien
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 03:37:57 PM »

Read the CONCLUSIONS section
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »

Anyways this is wha they could add to change the game:

-make dining rooms useful and not an excuse for an extra worker, let us customize them likea second lobby and have added benefits like you have to serve both customers, in return get more money and extra points
-what does freshness even do, make it do something

Snom
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 03:44:38 PM »

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS THANK YOU

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
The Real Alien
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 03:45:19 PM »

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS THANK YOU
welcome
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 04:00:07 PM »

An RPG with them 80+ customers would be nice

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 04:06:07 PM »

An RPG with them 80+ customers would be nice

How does an RPG exavtly work again?

Snom
Chandagrigus
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »

How does an RPG exavtly work again?
World Of Warcraft.
Imagine a Flipline Version of World Of Worldcraft.
I would buy it.
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 04:25:37 PM »

Hmm...that sounds interesting

Snom
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.