Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   
Print
Author Topic: Gamerias Rant (Lenny and Bubba Peterson)  (Read 14237 times)
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 04:25:46 PM »

-what does freshness even do, make it do something
I'm pretty sure Freshness was added just so that we have to change our lobbies every few days to keep our customers patient. It's supposed to affect our waiting scores, but it's only a minor difference, especially if you're used to playing with an empty lobby.

I still enjoy Gamerias and play them every time a new one comes out, but the novelty wears off pretty quickly for me since I only play them for two months at most. I would say they are designed to be repetitive, and no amount of replay value is enough to save that. Perhaps one of the reasons why Flipline chose to make multiple Gamerias per year is because they fear they won't get as much income from a single game compared to two.

I'm sure Flipline will hit a golden age again with a variety of quality games, as long as they find their next big moneymaker.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 04:26:43 PM »

I'm pretty sure Freshness was added just so that we have to change our lobbies every few days to keep our customers patient.

I still enjoy Gamerias and play them every time a new one comes out, but the novelty wears off pretty quickly for me since I only play them for two months at most. I would say they are designed to be repetitive, and no amount of replay value is enough to save that. Perhaps one of the reasons why Flipline chose to make multiple Gamerias per year is because they fear they won't get as much income from a single game compared to two.

I'm sure Flipline will hit a golden age again with a variety of quality games, as long as they find their next big moneymaker.

Freshness does something?
I honestly have no idea how to change it

Snom
The Real Alien
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »

I'm pretty sure Freshness was added just so that we have to change our lobbies every few days to keep our customers patient.
But holidays kind of serve that purpose
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 05:26:13 PM »

this is why I started to hate gamerias, REPETETIVE

A Red Cube
Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 05:43:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure Freshness was added just so that we have to change our lobbies every few days to keep our customers patient. It's supposed to affect our waiting scores, but it's only a minor difference, especially if you're used to playing with an empty lobby.

Exactly.

Flipline should release a new IP honestly.

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016, 05:47:47 PM »

Read the CONCLUSIONS section
Hey genius, there was no CONCLUSIONS section at the time. Bored Try checking the time.
The Real Alien
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016, 05:53:56 PM »

Hey genius, there was no CONCLUSIONS section at the time. Bored Try checking the time.
ok genius
Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2016, 05:55:29 PM »

ok genius

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2016, 05:56:04 PM »

BTW the Wingeria improvement was the Custom Worker.
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2016, 05:56:55 PM »

Quote from: Bubba Peterson
Conclusion:
-Make one gameria per year
-Make good new features
-Gamerias are really forced at this point and they have been milked to the point where it is not funny anymore

You have been rekt

Snom
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2016, 05:57:50 PM »

I don't get it...?
Summer4ever
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »

Wingeria added custom workers
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2016, 07:03:25 PM »

"Wingeria- I did not like it, what was even the new feature in it? I just remember that it was ∗∗∗∗"
Custom Workers my friend, plus wingeria had the most unique play style, that any of the other gamerias had, otherwise I agree with your points.
Edit: just saw 2 other people mentioned the cw but whatever you got the point.

Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2016, 08:17:08 PM »

How could you NOT remember CW though? Like of all things. Tongue
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2016, 08:27:34 PM »

It wasn't really important

Snom
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.