Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: One Last Job  (Read 1343 times)
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2016, 04:14:31 AM »

"Where am I?" She woke up cuffed to a chair. Ughhh, my leg hurts.... After a minute of struggling, someone walks in. She looks up. "Who are... you?" "Doesn't matter. What matters is a job I need you to do. I'll remove traces of you if you get in trouble. You might wanna do this job. I got this." He held a picture with a lighter under it. "Okay! I'll do it!" The man reveals that he's wearing some gray hoodie. He pulls out a stale, grey key and unlock the cuffs. The job has begun.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:32:18 AM by Asami Ruto » Logged

-I am a male, contrary to belief.-

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 04:14:50 AM »

Chapters

- Chapter 0: The Girl Near The Fountain
- Chapter 1: Decision

Characters

Sue
Mysterious Girl
Allan
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:51:29 AM by Asami Ruto » Logged

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 04:15:03 AM »

Chapter 0: The Girl Near The Fountain

"Just gotta cut through the dark." Fluff Mart is in front of Licorice Park. Sue didn't want to do this. She has achluophobia, which is the fear of the dark. She looked at her phone. Low battery. Shoot. "Yolo... yolo..." she kept muttering it. She walked through the long park. Halfway, she saw this girl. Looked her age. She was just reading a book. Just that. Sue walks by, but the girl walks up to her. "Hi..." she says. Sue didn't want to deal with this. "Hi. Look, I got to be somewhere." The girl looks behind Sue. "Run!" The girl speeds up. "Wha-" she was cut off. Knocked out by someone. Her last memory was that girl, running off.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:24:57 AM by Asami Ruto » Logged

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 04:15:28 AM »

Reseved for chapter 1

You can post if you want :p

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 04:28:56 AM »

Cool.  8)
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 05:49:35 AM »

Damn aleeady knoked in chapter 0? Omg

A Red Cube
Summer4ever
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 09:57:36 AM »

yay i love your fanfics
android
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 10:07:07 AM »

I like this story.
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 01:50:46 AM »

Chapter 1: Decision

"Where am I?" She woke up cuffed to a chair. Ughhh, my leg hurts.... After a minute of struggling, someone walks in. She looks up. "Who are... you?" "Doesn't matter. What matters is a job I need you to do. I'll remove traces of you if you get in trouble. You might wanna do this job. I got this." He held a picture with a lighter under it. "Okay! I'll do it!" The man reveals that he's wearing some gray hoodie. He pulls out a stale, grey key and unlock the cuffs. The job has begun.

A day later, Fluff Mart is packed. Sue just hung around. She didn't monitor, command, anything. The workers did their job though, which is good. It became 12:00 PM. Business slowed down. It was Sue's break. Sue grabbed her backpack and saw... her. It was the girl that ran last night. She could faintly remember her. But she remembered her running away. "Hey!" Sue screamed. The mysterious girl turned around. After seeing Sue, she zoomed off. "HEY!"

They both stop in a cemetery. The mysterious girl backed away as far as she could. "Just get away..." Sue was confused. "Why are you running from me?.." The girl pulled her hood off. "Mida?" The girl explained the situation. "I'm trying to help the both of us." Mida chucked over the fence & ran off. Sue didn't bother to run towards her, she needed to do her assignment.

She entered a park, not many people in it. She peeked around trees, fountains, blah blah blah. She didn't really care for anyone, except him. Allan Parker. Taco Mia local. He was just standing, smelling the fresh scent of the fountain. "There he is." he whispered. He walked slowly toward her, and pulled out a butterfly knife out of her pocket, gripping it in her hand.

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 02:36:08 AM »

Here's Mida's appearance. (With her hood off. She for some reason wears a beanie under that hood)

And another character... who is that? :o

Whoever that is, he'll be in Chapter 3.

* Mida.jpg (29.95 KB, 315x370 - viewed 108 times.)

* ItIsntThatEasy.jpg (30.05 KB, 315x370 - viewed 115 times.)

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.