Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   
Print
Author Topic: Forumer Before-and-Afters  (Read 8304 times)
~LukaLoveblood~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2016, 07:57:54 PM »

How did you change since you got here to now? Use this topic to reflect upon your forum years. Smiley

(This is not very affective if you're a newbie, obviously Laugh)

My Story
I found this place cuz I saw fan art on the blog. One artist really inspired me and I found out she was on the forum. I couldn't stay quiet and not tell her she was an amazing artist, so I made an account and I did. She became my first friend: Doki-chan. :3 As a newbie, (I was 12) I was really cringey and I tried to get along with everyone. I was pretty annoying and dramatic and spammy and bloop. I made a few friends (probably by luck lol) And I got into a lot of fights for attention. At the time I was in sixth grade and I was a really violent person. I'm surprised I wasn't sent to a mental hospital lol. Anyways then the whole role playing thing happened and I met LKOB and stupid things like that. I look back at that idiot girl today thinking what an bleep!! So I decided to be less sensitive and more carefree and stopped getting into fights. Your welcome. By the way I'm 14 now.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:10:18 PM by Megurine Luka » Logged

No one cares unless you're pretty or dying
Chandagrigus
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 07:59:47 PM »

I started out as a 10 year old boy looking for somewhere to make more friends and talk about hisd crush of Willow. I am now a 12 year old boy who has many friends here and has many crushes(don't tell them i have more), knows about anime, and 2 fcs.
Yeah, I changed.
~LukaLoveblood~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 08:05:29 PM »

That's awesome Smiley I like to see that you've grown

SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 08:30:53 PM »

2013: Strange, weird, kinda immature at first and was a very fast poster just like a lot of people have in this year. There were also a lot of fights in late 2013 and I felt very uncomfortable and I can't stand it. This was also the year I played a lot of forum games especially Name It. Also, this was the year when Pink News happened. I also had changed a lot of avatars but Pikachu is the one I have used the most. Also, who doesn't remember the Angry Tohru Army? Yeah I did, but okay. I have changed then a lot, but not completely. Some people here also knew from the wikia, but I have not been there for a long time ago. I wanted to join earlier in this forum, but I decided it later to come here. I also remember my first fan art with Big Pauly and 12 Diet Fizzos. Yeah, a long memory on the forum.
2014: Inactive most of the time, thought of leaving and never come back, but something unexpected happened then in July 2015. I became much slower in terms of activity and posting. I even started to lose interest at Flipline. I started to be even more quiet than ever. I have not much thought about this year, but I remember when we discussed about 2014 FIFA World Cup. Very old I know, but whatever. The only avatars I have used in this year are Pikachu, SpongeBob with his job hat and no avatar lol. I was very very very bored this year.
2015: Slightly more active than in 2014, and came back for a very long hiatus and many got surprised and happy about it. I started to post again but the speed was very far from 2013, as BTP was the last rank I got in 2013. This is also the first year since I changed my name from SB29 to Raiden. Yet, still the same guy who was quiet and leaving and coming back over and over by pressing the repeat button lol. Another thing, again still was the guy who was bored in this year too like in 2014.
2016: Another hiatus since October/November 2015 till June/July 2016, I had again, another return. Nothing has changed for myself in this forum, but I felt like this forum has become a little more inactive than in previous years. I don't know why but probably people losing interest in Flipline, or issues, or they are busy, or school. This was just me the whole time. I don't think I need to do a lot of things this year in this forum or aiming a goal here, but what do I want to do now is having a good and happy mood everywhere. Here and real life.

I was 12 when I joined the forum and now I am 16.

And yeah this is just me the whole time I spend on this forum.
Kanan
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 04:35:25 AM »

2013: Joined December 2013. I was really cringey and I wanted attention.
2014: Same thing, but during the summer I started Bitstip and Shipping Wars. Also I met Sushi Mia and I won Most Improved User of 2014.
2015: Well it wasn't a great year for me and I didn't get along well with users.
2016: I became more calm and befriended more people.

Joined when I was 10, now 12.
Ryuji
I am finally a
Restaurant Master

:3 YAS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 04:41:47 AM »

When I joined last June with my old account I was the shy weirdo. The 12 year old who was always trying to be himself but quiet and shy at the same time. I was also very sensitive.

When I got my new account in November, 5 days before my thirteenth birthday, I came out of my shell a bit and hyperposted with the other hyperposters. I became a troll.

By March when all of the inactivity started, I became alot more understanding and helpful. I also became undertale trash. That's who I am today :3

It's been a year and I am now a 13 year old going into eighth grade.

Ryuji is HERE!!

You'll never see it coming!
Spoiler:
Finished Games:
Papa's Cupcakeria Rank 146
Last Gold Star Customer: Tony

Papa's Freezeria Rank 55
Last Gold Star Customer: Jojo

Papa's Pastaria Rank 152
Last Gold Star Customer: Matt

Spoiler:
Mycroft be like "common sense? Is that something people eat? Huh?"

You were probably playing on the booby but that face looks like you meant it.

Rage [Aug 15 07:21 AM]:   scramble your eggs, you...wait

There are three daughters: Daisy, Rose, and Cinderblock.

Daisy asked her parents, "Why did you call me Daisy?"

Her parents said, "Because when you were born, a daisy landed on your head!"

Rose asked her parents, "Why did you name me Rose?"

Her parents replied, "Because when you were born, a rose landed on your head!"

Cinderblock asked, "Whaaaa babananaba eeeeeeeh?"

Please visit my deviant art @sg884691

Independent MVP Death at Dusk
Independent MVP Ghost Story
Temmie
tem
Better Than Papa!

humn.. CUTE! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 06:57:40 AM »

I joined because I wanted to discovery flipline, I have saw apps,qhop, flipdecks, and forum for last, I started reading some as a guest, and joined that same day lol

Idk if I changed, bought I learned english more with you and I discovered new animés, of course at first I didn't knew anyone andmy topics and posts we're newbie-ish, since his is the first forum I joined, now I know more about internet lawl thanks

Spoiler:
* h0I!                                              Buy
* welcom to. . .                                 Sell
* da TEM SHOP! ! !                          Talk
                                                            Exit
                                                     295G         5/8
KrispyKremeExtreme
Better Than Papa!

Pooooiii yeahh!! ~courtesy of Flipfan Oofis :)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 07:23:14 AM »

Don't even get me started with my beginning here..

POIII YEAH POIII YEAHH!
KKE's Cheesecake Brownie Recipe!:
Before: Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. This will be around 163 Celsius.
1. Prepare the mix of your favorite brownies! Stirring in chocolate chips is also highly recommended.
2. Get a 11 x 7 pan (standard baking ban size, but too lazy to convert that to cm), and grease the sides and bottom so your brownies won't stick. (You can also google other sizes but make sure you adjust the baking time with respect to pan size so your brownies turn out nice!
3. Pour your favorite brownie batter into the baking pan.
4. Prepare another bowl. Slightly melt 8 oz of cream cheese (for metric people, this will be your standard bar of cream cheese). Add 1/3 cup of sugar and 1 egg and whisk together.
5. Feel free to add oreos or any type of cookie, chocolate bar, or any topping you would like with your brownies on top of the brownie batter if you like. This step is optional.
6. Pour your cheesecake mixture on top.
7. Bake at 325 F, considering your oven is already preheated for anywhere from 40-50 minutes. I prefer less time because the brownies are gooier that way.
Fun Facts About Me:
Favorite Sport: Volleyball (OH, L, DS)
Favorite Athlete: Kerri Walsh
Favorite Color: Mint Blue
Favorite Food: Steak and Potatoes
Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake Brownies with Ice Cream
Enjoys: Outdoor activities, going to the beach
Favorite book series: Harry Potter
Favorite Movie series: Star Wars
Favorite TV show: Prison Break
Wants to major in Biomedical Engineering and minor in Chemistry or Studio Art
Aspires to work in the medical or bioengineering field
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 07:31:40 AM »

How did you change since you got here to now? Use this topic to reflect upon your forum years. Smiley

(This is not very affective if you're a newbie, obviously Laugh)

My Story
I found this place cuz I saw fan art on the blog. One artist really inspired me and I found out she was on the forum. I couldn't stay quiet and not tell her she was an amazing artist, so I made an account and I did. She became my first friend: Doki-chan. :3 As a newbie, (I was 12) I was really cringey and I tried to get along with everyone. I was pretty annoying and dramatic and spammy and ∗∗∗∗. I made a few friends (probably by luck lol) And I got into a lot of fights for attention. At the time I was in sixth grade and I was a really violent person. I'm surprised I wasn't sent to a mental hospital lol. Anyways then the whole role playing thing happened and I met LKOB and stupid things like that. I look back at that idiot girl today thinking what an ∗∗∗∗!! So I decided to be less sensitive and more carefree and stopped getting into fights. Your welcome. By the way I'm 14 now.
That was exactly what happened to me but in another site called zwooper!!!!

The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Hopefully one of them makes it
Summer4ever
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 11:54:50 AM »

I found this place because I read a fanfiction on Wikia and then there was a link to here. I clicked it and then it was a fanfiction by EightballPixels that was good and I started reading fanfictions here and decided to create an account, around December 2014. Then I forgot about the forum and it got deleted. Then, March 2015, I created another account (bc my first one went bye bye) and then I just hung out in the fanfic forum. Then, my ex best friend who i have to hang out with and doesn't have wifi at her house created an account and then was active the whole summer because she hung out at my house a lot. I was inactive because I forgot about the place a lot during the summer lol zebras. And then I became more active late 2015 and now I'm active, have friends, have death threats sent to me from A_P, and I'm official hamilton trash now yay

i was 11 when i joined and actually did stuffs and now i'm 12 fun
Temmie
tem
Better Than Papa!

humn.. CUTE! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 11:56:22 AM »

Wtf you're me I joined 11 im 12 Cheesy never knew it

Spoiler:
* h0I!                                              Buy
* welcom to. . .                                 Sell
* da TEM SHOP! ! !                          Talk
                                                            Exit
                                                     295G         5/8
Chandagrigus
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 12:30:53 PM »

Wtf you're me I joined 11 im 12 Cheesy never knew it
ai joined at 10
PizzaGod!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 12:40:27 PM »

So, how it started was I wanted to give my ideas for new gameria's. And I searched on google "Make your own gameria" so then popped up a page of papa's subberia and I saw it was a forum. I found I could join and made the account Gamerialover12 in August 2015. I later made another account Tortillaman. It was then I realized that I had stupid names. So I made this account with the name PizzaGod! in February this year. Now here I am 
StarfallQueen
Neopolo
Restaurant Legend

just your average flight rising weeaboo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 12:59:58 PM »

Beware, it's long.

I found the Forum August-September 2014, and tried to join, but was unable due to being on a phone. But on the 4th of November (NZ time), I was taken home, sick from camp. But heading on the Forum stopped making me sick, and I joined as TotesAngel, the gamethrowing newbie who was very cringey. I was 10 when I first joined, probably a noob, I don't remember. But about a month later, I was playing TWG, and something occured that resulted in my first of 7 bans. I was found as the Vigilante, and I went on a rampage. Swearing, posting that image of a person's head blowing up, just so that I could live. Reports, reports, BAN. IDK what ban this was, but I missed my 11th birthday being on the Forum. I was kinda upset, but I wasn't mature then.

ok write this l8r

We are but a fragment of the enormity of the cosmos.
reminder to self:
imgur stuff for haylea: http://imgur.com/a/fycwg
~LukaLoveblood~
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 01:06:51 PM »

^ I think you had like the biggest improvment

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.