Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Some Bakeria Fan Fic (lol)  (Read 4092 times)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2016, 09:08:18 AM »

So, I don't have a real title for it yet, but yeah I'm bord and I'm gonna make another fanfic. Not a parody this time lol ;p

CHAPTER 1: NEW BEGINNINGS

The last thing Cecilia expected was for her small, personal bake shop to go out of business. All the customers loved her pastries and cakes, coming back regularly. But recently, everybody was going to this new cupcake shop in Frostfield, and she was slowly starting to lose customers. When the amusement park opened, it was the last straw for poor Cecilia's bakery. Now that people had a donut shop and a cupcake place, she was no longer making enough money to keep her little bakery open.

Cecilia was forced to close her little bakery, and she was quite sad. Some of her best customers came to buy some of her last remaining cakes and pies. Janana, Cherissa, and Duke Gotcha were all there. Even Timm, who often frequented the dreaded restauranterias, came to the sad party.

"You know, I was thinking of opening a new little dance studio. I heard there's a spot in Whiskview Mall that just opened up, somebody used to have a cell phone shop there but they moved to a different building. Perhaps you'd like to help me? I know you always dreamed of being a dance teacher," he said.

Cecilia smiled. "It's really nice of you to offer, Timm. I'll consider it, after I clean up the remains of my old bakery." Janana, Cherissa, Duke Gotcha, Timm, and even the new guy Steven came to help clean up and get some free dessert. Whiff had never heard of Cecilia's bakery because Whiff is a weirdo. *tasered by Whiff fans*

When everything was in order, Timm and Cecilia drove to Whiskview Mall to check out this empty shop they had seen an ad for in the paper. However, when they got there, it was boarded up! Timm and Cecilia were devastated, but they noticed a little shop next door. To add insult to injury for Cecilia, the sign read "Papa's Bakeria" and there was a now hiring sign in front as well. However, Cecilia reasoned, it couldn't be a bad idea to check it out; at least if she worked there, she could start baking again. So she and Timm walked over to this new Bakeria and met the owner. His name, of course, was Papa Louie, and he offered them the job immediately.

"I heard you two were here to check out the shop next door. Well, if you make enough money at the Bakeria, I might be able to buy that little shop next door and renovate it to make that new dance studio! So, get to work!" Timm and Cecilia were a little annoyed at Papa Louie's happy-go-lucky attitude, but if his promises were any good, at least they had a chance to get what they wanted. So they started to bake some pies.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 03:51:20 PM by cardbord » Logged

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
VampireGirl12
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 09:21:00 AM »

Haha it's pretty cool (:
WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 05:32:11 AM »

keep the title Tongue
its cool

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 03:55:24 PM »

yeah I might just keep the troll title.

CHAPTER 2: RAINBOW PIE

Customers began to come to the Bakeria, more than Cecilia had ever seen at her small old shop. She felt a bit sad, but at the same time glad that she was able to keep baking. The year ended, and by Christmas there were already about two dozen regular customers. She supposed the strategic location in a popular mall might not hurt.

When the new year arrived, Cecilia was working as usual, making pies with the new special tutti frutti filling. She thought it was rather funny to have such an odd mixture of fruit in a pie, but some people really liked it. On the second day of January, a strange girl wearing a costume with a rainbow tutu walked in. She had crazy red hair and her eyeshadow did not match. In fact, neither did her eyes; one was green, the other was pink.

"Hey, I'd like the rainbowest pie you can make!" The girl giggled and sat down at one of the rainbow tables, tapping her feet to the beat of the music that played in the Bakeria. Cecilia was not quite sure what that meant, so she used the tutti frutti filling, added rainbow meringue on top, and squirted on some rainbow syrup. She topped the whole thing with the odd-looking Yum 'n' Ms cookies, and served the pie to the crazy girl.

"Here you go," said Cecilia. The girl took one good look at the pie, grinned and did a thumbs up, put some tips in the jar, and stuffed her face right in the pie. "Dish ish delishush!" The crazy girl's face was now covered in rainbow filling, but she didn't seem to care. She ran out of the Bakeria, still literally stuffing her face with pie. Cecilia raised an eyebrow, and continued making pies.

The next day, Timm served a similar pie to the same girl, who grabbed a handful of the pie and stuffed it in his face. "What the heck?" Timm glared, wiping the pie off his face. "Excuse me, but you're going to have to leave. And you can't come back if you do that ever again."

"Oh, sorry," said the crazy girl, "I was just being a clown today. I won't be a clown tomorrow. By the way my name is Xandra."
     Timm sighed. "Okay, well Xandra, you can't put pie in the worker's faces, all right?" Still, when he came back behind the counter, Cecilia saw that he was laughing. "She's really quite the character, eh? Wonder if she'd join my future dance studio..."

Xandra came back just about every day, until winter break ended and she went back to school. After that she came just about every Saturday, ordering almost exactly the same thing. Cecilia was almost relieved when Papa Louie announced that they would be replacing the Tutti Frutti filling with a new seasonal filling soon... for Valentine's Day.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Chef Ben
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 04:08:41 PM »

Haha... Clowny Xandra. Nice Fan fic, bro. Is there anyway our FCs or we can sign?
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 04:36:09 PM »

Haha... Clowny Xandra. Nice Fan fic, bro. Is there anyway our FCs or we can sign?
Not all fan fics have FC's or forumers

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
Chef Ben
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 04:42:15 PM »

Not all fan fics have FC's or forumers
I was just asking
Luna~
;-;
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 06:20:33 PM »

This is much lolz Cheesy

I seriously have no idea what to do with my life and don't know how to figure it out
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 03:51:00 PM »

If you really want one FC in, I can add one in a future chapter (if you're still reading this LOL). Not this one, I already have too much material for the V-day chapter ;p

CHAPTER 3: LOVE IS IN THE HAIR

February came around, and Timm realized it was time for him to get a new hairdo. He told Cecilia about his hair appointment, and she kindly agreed to take over the whole Bakeria for a few hours while he went to Mindy's hair salon. Cecilia decided to find a new assistant for the day, so she asked Yippy to help. Yippy was actually a pretty good cook considering that she was ten years old; the only problem was she kept eating the raw cookie dough crust whenever Cecilia wasn't looking.

Timm came in that evening with an amazing new haircut. "Dang," he said, "Mindy really outdid herself this time! I nearly asked her out for tomorrow but then I realized I'm working and I didn't want to let you down," he said.
     Cecilia laughed. "Why don't you offer to buy a pie for her tomorrow? Then you two can have your date here at the Bakeria."
     "OMG that's an amazing idea!" Timm did a little dance in the middle of the kitchen. "I'll totally text her right now to ask her what time she can come around."

Meanwhile, Yippy was still in the kitchen, where she discovered that she could turn the cookie dough crust into actual cookies. She had made a whole batch, and she soon realized that she could never eat them all so she brought them to Cecilia and Timm. "Hey, maybe we can also sell cookies on the side as well as pies!"

"Yippy, don't mess with the batter," said Cecilia. However, she was curious, so she tried one of the crust-cookies and realized they were actually pretty good. "You know what? Go ahead and make some more of those, some of them should be heart shaped too! We can give them out as an extra Valentine's day treat tomorrow to all our customers who order two or more pies."

That night, Cecilia and Yippy put dozens of chocolate chip cookies into the refrigerator while Timm tried making cookies out of the Creameo crust. They didn't turn out so well, so he and Yippy ate them all. Cecilia just rolled her eyes and continued making pies until the Bakeria closed.

The next day, Timm and Cecilia had to open up bright and early because there were always a few customers who decided they wanted pie for breakfast. Scarlett and Rudy were the first to arrive, likely on a romantic date. They each ordered a different kind of pie, and Cecilia went to bake them. She gave the couple a half dozen cookies while they waited.

"Wow, cookies? This is amazing! We should come here together more often, Rudy!" Scarlett fed one of the cookies to Rudy, which looked pretty hilarious and adorable at the same time. The next customers who came in were Sasha and Gremmie, who were giggling and talking about how funny it was to be going out to eat pie for breakfast. Timm came dancing out with half a dozen cookies even before they ordered. They were thrilled, and ordered two different pies with as much chocolate whipped cream as possible on top.

In the afternoon, Mindy managed to fit a break in her schedule (lots of women were going to her salon to get their hair styled for Valentine's day, including Kayla.) She ordered a pie, and Timm took an hour break so they could actually talk. Cecilia tried to keep up with all the pies, and after an hour Timm told Mindy that he had to go back to work. He kissed her before going back to the kitchen, and Cecilia couldn't help laughing again.

Throughout the day, Cecilia took note of all the couples who came through. Around lunch time, Carlo and Cooper appeared, then Mandi and Tony with their adorable daughters, then Penny and Alberto, then Cherissa and Janana, and finally Iggy and Olivia who spent half the time playing the Papa Louie arcade game. A few single customers came too, like Chester, Hugo, Xandra, Rita and Mitch. Franco came with his daughter Lisa, and Bruna came with her uncle Gino.

For supper, Olga and Edoardo came, then Vicky with Big Pauly, Tohru was on a date with the new kid Steven, Zoe came with Hacky Zak, Kayla was dating Georgito (although Cecilia wondered if it was because she knew she wouldn't have to pay for anything ;p), Clover came with Robby, and even Wally and Edna were on a date. At the very end of the day, Jojo and Quinn both came for an especially difficult double closer food critic order. Jojo ordered the most ridiculous pie ever, which made the usually stern Quinn laugh for the first time in months.

At the end of the day, Yippy came and volunteered to help clean up in exchange for the rest of the chocolate chip cookies. However, they were all gone, since so many couples had come to the Bakeria to order pies with their dates that the tip jar was overflowing and many of the ingredients were running low. So Yippy still cleaned up, and went home with a pie of her own made from some of the last cookie dough crust. "Time for me to go on my date... FUDGE COOKIE DOUGH PIE! MY BAE!" Yippy ran out the door, and Cecilia and Timm drove their cars home as fast as possible so they could get some well-earned rest.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Really?Fanon Ships?
wheres cookie x pickle?

Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
Luna~
;-;
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 10:46:47 AM »

"Time for me to go on my date... FUDGE COOKIE DOUGH PIE! MY BAE!"

I seriously have no idea what to do with my life and don't know how to figure it out
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 11:21:31 AM »

lol yep, Yippy is still too young to be interested in (smelly, gross) boys trololololololol

Really?Fanon Ships?
wheres cookie x pickle?
cookie and pickle were unfortunately not allowed in the Bakeria after last year's incident in the Donuteria. We're currently working on retrieving that information, but Papa Louie has been relentlessly trying to cover it up in order to maintain his pristine reputation.

Scooter was almost fired that day.

CHAPTER 4: GREEN OVERLOAD

Cecilia and Timm began to decorate the Bakeria for St. Paddy's day. No sooner had they advertised their new holiday special ingredients than a short little man in a dark green suit appeared. They instantly recognized Georgito from Valentine's day when he came with Kayla.

"Good afternoon, I would like to order fifty mint chocolate pies please." Georgito took out five new, crisp $100 bills. The Bakeria chefs were surprised but not because Georgito had all that money on him; it was because nobody had ever ordered that many pies at once and they did not know what to do. "Don't worry, I won't be picking up my order until tomorrow, that is the date I planned to have my famouse St. Paddy's day party in my mansion. I will be paying you ahead of time and I trust that you will be able to make the pies on time." Georgito handed over the money, and left the Bakeria.

Cecilia realized she had been holding her breath, and she let it all out at once. "Whew, that's a lot of money, and even with only a dollar tip for each pie, that's $50 in tips from one person." She immediately put it all in the cash register before anyone else could come into the Bakeria.

"Well, I was thinking about how we will possibly be able to make fifty pies before tomorrow," said Timm. "We only have room in the ovens for four pies at a time, and they each take about half an hour to bake..." He instantly started making the first four pies and put them in the oven. Then he started to make another four, but a customer came in and he had to take their order too. At this rate, it was going to take all day and all night to finish all the pies.

Then Cecilia had an idea. "You know Timm, if we each bring home some mint chocolate pies to bake in our own ovens, we can keep making them all night. We can also ask for help from some of our friends too." She called in Yippy, who had no cookie scouts that day. Yippy had to get a ride from her mom, but she agreed to bring home a few pies to bake in her oven. Cecilia wrote down specific instructions for the pies so Yippy would not bake them the wrong amount.

Mindy and Vicky came over later, and they also offered to take home some of the mint pies. Naturally, they ordered pies for themselves as well, which meant that the Bakeria was making the most money in its short history in one day. Several other customers appeared as well, and Timm had to make sure he was making those pies while Cecilia worked on making even more pies for Georgito.

By the end of the day, 30 pies were made including the ones their friends brought in. Vicky, Mindy (who had her own apartment), and Yippy brought home even more pies that night to bake. Yippy made herself a pie without Cecilia and Timm noticing and brought that home too, but they didn't really mind since she was helping out.

The next day, 46 pies were ready and the last four were being made when Georgito arrived. Cecilia started to panic, but Timm told her he would go out and talk to the rich man while she baked the last of the ridiculously large order. By the time the pies were ready, Timm had been invited to the party. "Oh and Cecilia, you're invited too! Georgito says you can bring a friend too. I've never been to a billionaire's party before, so this is going to be an adventure."

Georgito had a driver in a pickup truck to get the pies, and he drove separately in a limousine (of course) back to his mansion to get ready for the party. Cecilia went to get dressed up, while Timm decided to invite Mindy, Vicky and Big Pauly. Hopefully fifty pies would be enough to last even with Pauly at the party.

When they arrived at the mansion, everything was decorated in shamrocks and gold- literal gold. Kayla was dressed in green instead of the usual pink, and Cecilia noticed that she was not dating Georgito this time, probably because all the refreshments were free anyway. Yippy was also there, with her parents and her aunt Ember. Timm tried a slice of chocolate mint pie, which he told everyone was delicious (and not just because he helped make it, lol.) Then he went onto the dance floor. Georgito had a small classical orchestra playing, and Timm asked Mindy to dance. Olga and Edoardo surprised everyone by being the best ballroom dancers there, and Georgito rewarded them with fancy gold pocket watches.

Yippy danced by herself, and somehow managed to not get pie all over her dress. She kept telling everyone how she made some of the pies, and of course they told her she was an amazing chef. She even allowed Greg to dance with her once, although she told him he smelled funny.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Zorro Metal
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 12:21:11 PM »

hm kool
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 03:52:33 AM »

Oh shipping of course.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 04:11:56 AM »

i didnt know that you ship georgito x kayla

Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.