Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Author Topic: Problems, problems everywhere...  (Read 5277 times)
GigzaPizza
Victim of Bad Timing
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 07:58:17 AM »

Next time Maggie will eat continuous tacos!

Gigza always fail anyone's order after he got 'Go for the Gold'

Not removing signature until I get unlimited internet.
MaggieFan
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »

Did you guys like my story so far?
The Lord Of Chaos
Lead Singer
Restaurant Master

Still at school...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2012, 12:35:15 AM »

Yeah!This is pretty good

Half term soon! I'm also epic at singing
MaggieFan
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »

Well, like everyone, my school has started too so i'll be posting on weekends only...
The Lord Of Chaos
Lead Singer
Restaurant Master

Still at school...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 10:10:00 AM »

Well, like everyone, my school has started too so i'll be posting on weekends only...

So you'll be posting on Thursday and Friday...

Tony the Talking Clock
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »

Derp. Me and a few other members are homeschooled.

Featured Quotes:
"For all your white girl problems!" - A classmate of mine, after finding a Starbucks Ready to Brew packet in his desk.

"Do me! Do me! Do me!" - A classmate of mine. I'm not giving context.

"4 large ones cost $40. How much would 120 large ones cost? Identify the ratios." - A math book.

"Girls make everything longer." - A classmate of mine. Don't ask.
The Lord Of Chaos
Lead Singer
Restaurant Master

Still at school...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 10:17:05 AM »

Derp. Me and a few other members are homeschooled.
Like Adam?

GigzaPizza
Victim of Bad Timing
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 10:18:28 AM »

like some others ... bleh

well i'd be interested to see the next chapter

MaggieFan
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »

I'm not getting homeschooled... I go to a proper skool. and yes i'll be posting on thursdays or fridays or maybe late because i'm having some internet problems in my area...
GigzaPizza
Victim of Bad Timing
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2012, 08:09:57 AM »

Oh, why are there problems with it?

MaggieFan
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 08:22:15 AM »

Chapter 4

“Hey, Mitch!” Maggie called as she entered the Taco Mia. Mitch’s eyes darted towards her and she tossed the keys which landed on Mitch’s nose.
   “Ooops, sorry.”
He rubbed his nose and touched to check any bleeding but he was good, “Don’t do that again.” Maggie walked up to the counter with Penny following behind.
   “You better not mess this again,” Mitch pointed the mystery sauce towards her. “You’re lucky I didn’t complain to papa Louie about you.”
   “Okay, your car is parked outside…”
Mitch sighed in relief, “Thank goodness, I thought you wouldn’t return it cuz it’s with the mechanics.”
   “Yeah… about that.”
As the glass door opened, the bell hanging above shook and in walked Edna.
   “Ooh! A customer,” Mitch went towards the order station.
Penny whispered to Maggie, “Are you gonna tell him about his car?”
Maggie hesitated, “Nah, he’s gonna find out anyway.”

Customers came in and Maggie and Mitch the day filling orders. Penny and Maggie started gossiping about people’s looks like Allan’s unibrow or Xandra’s funky, torn clothes and Mitch had to pinch Maggie for her to keep her mind on the orders. She even spilled Gremmie’s taco on the floor when she and Penny were talking about his hair so she had to cook the meat and build the taco all over again. At last the day was getting over and the sky was filled with stars. The last customers order was done. Maggie placed the ticket on the tray and turned around to find James.
   At first, Maggie stared then gave him the tray, “No charge.”
James grabbed the taco and left.
   “Whoa,” Penny looked at Maggie. “You gave that guy a free taco. Is he your friend?
   “No,” Maggie said. “He hates us. I’m pretty sure that he’s just jealous that I won the taco eating contest and he didn’t.”
   “How were you able to eat eighteen tacos in a day anyway?”
   “Well… I had to stay hungry for at least one and a half days. That was the only way I was able to eat a lot of tacos.” Maggie explained, “And look, I got this job for winning. Imagine Kingsley or James working instead of me and Mitch.”
   Mitch walked outside to the parking lot.
Maggie spoke, “I love this job.”
   “You love it?” Penny asked. “Your picture in the newspaper wasn’t very good.”
   “Who cares? Those were the old times.”
Suddenly there came a voice shouting from outside, “MMMMaaaagggggggiiiiiiiiiiieeee!!!”
   Maggie got worried, “Mitch found out about his car!” She grabbed Penny’s hand then ran for the back door. “Quick! Let’s go grab a taxi.”
GigzaPizza
Victim of Bad Timing
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 08:25:42 AM »

haha, I wonder what Gremmie orders..

MaggieFan
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 01:59:23 AM »

i know this chapter is a little short but i'll be posting these days, and BTW the fun starts from the next chaper
GigzaPizza
Victim of Bad Timing
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 02:06:00 AM »

Alright then, it's been good so far!

MaggieFan
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 07:37:44 AM »

Chapter 5
   Penny couldn’t sleep at night, she felt like she forgot something; something really important. She buried her face in the pillow. Maybe she could talk to Maggie. No, she would be asleep right now. She looked at the clock on hanging on the wall. Only five minutes were left to 1:00 am. Tick tock, tick tock. Was the sound of the clock preventing her to sleep?
   Alberto came in her mind and how he would hold her hand at night in bed. She didn’t have a conversation with Alberto yesterday. She remembered the last conversation she had with him and she hasn’t introduced Maggie to him yet.
   Penny gasped and quickly grabbed her cellphone from the side table. He quickly dialed Alberto’s number. Luckily, he picked it up after a few seconds.
   “Alberto!” Penny said joyfully.
   “Hey,” he sighed.
   “You weren’t asleep, were you?”
   “No, why would I? After you betrayed me,” The volume of his voice got higher.
   “I didn’t betray you! I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you in the park. I just… got busy.”
   “Busy? Busy with what? Your stupid friend?!”
Now that was rude. Penny didn’t like anyone calling her best friend stupid. But Alberto doesn’t know about her.
   “I told you that we were supposed to meet in the Town Park!”
   “I’m sorry…” A tear ran down her cheek and Alberto heard her sniff.
   “Oh, come on,” He yelled. “Penny, when are you gonna stop being so sensitive. Stop crying.”
She quickly wiped her tears, “I’m not crying.”
   “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Just tell me where you’re gonna go tomorrow and I’ll get there.”
   “We haven’t made plans about tomorrow yet. Town Park is the only option.”
   “Great, see you there, tomorrow afternoon.”
Without saying good bye, he ended the call. Penny placed her phone back to its original place and drifted back to sleep.

In the morning, when Penny had freshened up, Maggie had prepared breakfast.
   “Maggie?” Penny went near her.
   “Hey, Penny,” she poured tea in a pink cup. “What would you like with your toast?”
   “Anything.”
Maggie looked at her, “Okay.”
   “So… umm” Penny spoke as Maggie placed the cup of tea near her. “Can we go to the Town Park today?” She pulled the chair and took a seat.
Maggie did the same, “Town Park? That place is super boring. Why would you wanna go there?”
   “Actually,” Penny grabbed a knife and started spreading butter on her toast. “I need to meet someone there.”
   “Oh, but I have work today. How about we just go to taco mia first so I could tell Mitch that I need a day off, then we’ll go to Town Park.”
   “Sounds good.”
Maggie sipped her tea, “I’ll arrange for the taxi.”

They reached taco mia and Penny went inside while Maggie paid the driver. Maggie turned and Penny was gone. She grew worried but then Penny came back out from the taco mia. Penny walked towards her, “Maggie, Papa Louie is inside.”
   “Papa Louie? What’s he doing here?”
   “I don’t know but I heard Mitch complaining about you and Papa Louie was saying something about losing job, something like that.”
Maggie’s eyes widened, “What! Lose Job?”  She quickly ran inside with Penny and opened the door. There Papa Louie was standing with Mitch and they both looked in serious mood. Maggie felt ashamed breaking their conversation.

To be continued…
Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Jump to: