Poll
Question: Should the name of the fan-fic be "Saucy Party: The Revival" or stay "Strand"?
Saucy Party: The Revival - 3 (50%)
Strand - 3 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Saucy Party: The Revival  (Read 1364 times)
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:28:39 PM »

"All aboard!" Captain Cori shouted. "Everyone on the S.S. Cori! We are heading for Sakura Bay!" Some new people got on. No one knew their names. But then there were some regulars, like Prudence, Doan, Cooper, Allan, Willow, and some more.

It was set sail. Cori had to check the cargo. There were baggage, a few backpacks, and a few suitcases. There was a backpack open. She peeks in & finds a... knife. "How'd this pass inspection... hmm?" There was a jab in her back. And Cori fell onto the wood floor. The killing begins.

A bit of a revival of Saucy Party. I hope this works out well. (This is placed before the Bakeria locals were shown)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:33:06 PM by Syndequil » Logged

-I am a male, contrary to belief.-

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 08:30:51 PM »

Red = Dead

When they are numbered, they will be numbered by how they were taken out, and how many passengers were before the incident.

Passengers Master List:

Robby - Garroted to death
Prudence
Doan
Cooper
Allan
Willow
Utah
Clair
Perri
Austin - Killed by getting a knife to the back
Johnny
Scarlett
Rudy
Rita
Whiff
Cherissa
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:41:42 PM by Syndequil » Logged

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 08:31:28 PM »

Chapters:

Chapter 0:
All Aboard

Chapter 1:
The Myth is Real
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:04:31 PM by Syndequil » Logged

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Ducky Momo
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 02:17:01 AM »

Can't wait
Chef Ben
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 02:54:06 AM »

This is good, keep going. I'd like to see where it goes...
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 03:36:30 PM »

New poll! Well, the first chapter will begin!

Chapter 1: The Myth is Real

"Doan!" Doan turned around. "Utah? You got aboard?" Utah nodded. "Yup. I wanted to spend a bit more time with you, like Papa Louie said." Doan sighed. He wanted to stay away from Utah, mostly because Utah and Doan spend like half the day with each other, he needed a break. "Heh heh, yeah. Just like Papa Louie said."

Robby needed the fresh air. He decided to check the cargo, as Cori didn't come out. Just as he walked on the stairs. Thump! "Everyone get on the island!" he heard someone said. While leaving, he grabs a master list of all the passengers.

"What the actual.." Perri and her bird got off the boat and saw.. Wingeria Island. Everybody was revived, don't worry. But the shacks were still there. The infirmary, the small little cottages. Everything. "Austin, remember this?" Austin walked out. "Remember wha-" Austin tripped off the stairs. "AUSTIN!"

Clair crouched down at Austin's body. There was a knife in his back. The problem was that only Clair and Perri were off the boat. The other 13 were still on. The killer was on board. "EVERYONE OFF!!"

Clair got the passenger list from Robby. "Robby, Prudence, Doan, Willow, Allan, Cooper, Clair, Perri, Austin, Johnny, Utah, Scarlett, Rudy, Rita... Whiff? Cherissa? Who are these people?" Whiff and Cherissa went into the front. "Hello! We are from Whiskview!" Cherissa said, positively. "Oh. Whiskview locals. Okay. Everybody start putting your bags into the cabins.

Robby got Rita and Utah's bags. "Here you go." Robby handed the bags to Clair. "Thanks." After Clair left, Robby went to get his baggage. Then, he noticed a hand behind his baggage. He took the baggage away and found a dead Cori. "Oh... my.. god-" Fiber wire surrounds his neck. "L-let go!" he choked and choked until it went silent. Robby had been garroted. 13 passengers to go.

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.