Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: The Serquinet  (Read 1057 times)
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2016, 08:30:48 PM »

Epilogue: Never Safe

"Thanks for the ride, Tohru." Cooper said. Cooper needed to get some new decorations for the Pancakeria. "You sure you don't need money? Haha." Cooper shaked his head. "No." Tohru parked her car near light E5. "I'll come with. I need a shake."

Cooper and Tohru went to Janana's smoothie stand. "One cheery bubblegum shake please." Tohru said. She passed five dollars to Janana. "Okay. Cooper?" Cooper rubbed his chin. "Hmm... One Creameo shake please!" Right away, Janana mouthed. The blenders popped Cooper's ears, the juices piled in. Five minutes later, Janana passed in the shakes. "Here you go!" Cooper plops down five dollars.

About an hour later, Cooper and Tohru leave the Whiskview mall. "That was fun. This shake is good." Cooper kept slurping his shake. "Cooper... who's that behind you?" Cooper turns around, but gets a battle ax to the torso. "What the.." Tohru, shocked, jumped into her car. The battle ax wielder took the battle ax out from Cooper's chest and chucked it at Tohru's car, hitting her back car window. Glass is covered in the back seats, and Tohru ducked behind her seat cushion. She flew off like a bee from a hive.

On Bluberry Ave, the street was empty. No cars, no squirrels, just one broken acorn. Tohru looked back at her back window. "What am I going to do?" Near a man drain, a gust of green smoke comes out. Tohru's side window was open, so she was screwed. The gas got in her car, and she kept falling asleep. She leaned on her car door, and it opened. She fell onto the asphalt and fell asleep.

-I am a male, contrary to belief.-

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Mezzaluna
is sleeping right now
Papa's Assistant

willow is bae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 08:31:55 PM »

Chap. 1: Into the Reigns

~ Coming soon ~

-I am a male, contrary to belief.-

Willow x Mezzaluna pl0x
Luna~
;-;
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 09:26:31 AM »

Interesting so far, keep up the good work! 8)

I seriously have no idea what to do with my life and don't know how to figure it out
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 11:08:12 AM »

Isn't it a prologue?

Anyway, awesome so far.
android
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 01:23:18 PM »

Quote from: Chara link=topic=21313.msg1642306#msg1642306 date=1476122892

Anyway, awesome so far.
[/quote
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.