Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 89   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Sushiria Discussion  (Read 317611 times)
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2016, 09:50:12 AM »

We'll keep that in mind for the timing in this one.  Bakeria's cook time was pretty similar to the other games:

Cook time for Donuteria: 1 minute 15 seconds
Cook time for Pastaria: 1 minute 20 seconds
Mix time for Freezeria (smooth): 1 minute 30 seconds
Cook time for Bakeria: 1 minute 30 seconds

The only reason we made it longer was because the building and topping phases were more involved than the others, so you needed more time or else they'd be overcooking in the oven constantly if you were multitasking.
donuteria you had to flip the donuts
Pastaria you had to steer
Freezeria mix was always boring especially with the boost system
Those times may have been until steer/flip but still, thats the longest time
At least in freezeria it was only about 1/3 of the orders, while in bakeria it was all the orders
Oh and please bring back the feature in which if you hold the boost and drag out of the game screen it would still boost, i used to do this before bakeria and chat on sb or multi task with something but when i tried it in bakeria the boost stopped as soon as mouse left the screen

Matt
Hungry for Donuts
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »

Oh and please bring back the feature in which if you hold the boost and drag out of the game screen it would still boost

That was a bug, it wasn't supposed to do that Smiley  We fixed that (and other issues with dragging out of the screen) for the newer games.
MatiN
Restaurant Legend

Back of Tomato!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2016, 11:00:42 AM »

That was a bug, it wasn't supposed to do that Smiley  We fixed that (and other issues with dragging out of the screen) for the newer games.
And I will be Happy Smiley

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Zorro Metal
« Reply #273 on: November 14, 2016, 12:45:51 PM »

voted okay
Lovingly
Bluhen
Tomato Toppler

Yummy!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2016, 06:16:09 PM »

I hope this doesn't disappoint me.

Anyway I wanna talk about something you may not expect: sound effects.

The clicking sound effects are too quiet when I listen to other music and it sounds really unnatural. The alarms and other stuff are perfectly audible, but I can't hear the clicking sound effect and my OCD goes extreme... Sorry, I just hope that they'd make the clicking sound effect louder. Even if I minimize the volume of other music the sound can still be barely heard...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:29:12 PM by Zetsubeau » Logged

Love
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2016, 12:10:32 AM »

i thought the click sound effect doesnt exist

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
Ducky Momo
« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2016, 12:48:55 AM »

I didn't fund that bad
Lovingly
Bluhen
Tomato Toppler

Yummy!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2016, 05:59:48 AM »

i thought the click sound effect doesnt exist
It's the sound you hear when you click on most buttons

Love
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2016, 07:32:33 AM »

It's the sound you hear when you click on most buttons
the bwump sound?

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 15, 2016, 07:44:24 AM »

its one of those bugs that made the game better, sucks how i cant go to sb or multi task while i wait for cooking without boosting tho Hmm

Lovingly
Bluhen
Tomato Toppler

Yummy!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2016, 07:50:24 AM »

the bwump sound?
sometjing like that

Love
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2016, 08:59:51 AM »

sometjing like that
i think its supposed to sound bland like that

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2016, 09:45:43 AM »

Interesting new feature, hope thats mot the main one

Ducky Momo
« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2016, 09:56:38 AM »

Hey Everyone,

In our quest to bring you the absolute best customization experience, we have yet again improved our clothing system for Papa’s Sushiria!

As we worked on previous games, we’ve noticed several issues with the clothing system. Before, when you would shop for non-holiday clothing, you would first pick out a clothing style. From there, you could choose from a variety of colors for that style. We had lots of options to choose from for non-holiday clothes. However, the few clothing options we did have for holidays usually only came in 4 color combinations each. We also noticed that many players (us included) would only stick to holiday-specific clothing throughout the game to get the holiday tip bonuses. So in the end, everyone was stuck wearing the same limited holiday clothes as everyone else. This really went against the whole purpose of having a huge selection of clothing in the clothing shop.

So we tossed that all out the window…

Now, when you go shopping for clothes, you can customize each and every style with whatever color combination you want!

Simply click on each of the color boxes to the right of the clothing style to customize it…

You can choose from a wide range of colors to customize the item just how you want it. You’ll also notice at the top of the color picker that it highlights the featured colors for the holiday. If you’re feeling festive, stick to these color options to get a greater tip bonus during that holiday. Or you can mix and match these holiday colors with other colors to get a little bonus without sacrificing your personal style. When you start choosing colors for your clothing, the Shop will add a holiday icon by the clothing item name to show which holiday that color scheme will work best on.

This now makes every single item of clothing in the shop a potential holiday item! You can even take that Jack-O-Lantern shirt from Halloween, swap out the colors, and turn it into a spooky Valentine’s Day shirt! To help you find that perfect holiday outfit, we also make the shop’s default colors change with each holiday. So you can quickly and easily pick out some Valentine’s Day clothes if you’re pressed for time. You can also change the “Theme” filter in the Shop to browse for clothing in other holidays.

When you’re done shopping, you can change into your new clothes. You’ll notice a new “Holiday Spirit” meter at the bottom of the clothing screen. This will show just how much of a Holiday Tip Bonus you can expect based off of the colors and items in your wardrobe. You can mix and match clothing however you like, but wearing lots of the holiday colors or designs will boost your Holiday Spirit meter. Also, you’ll get a better boost to your Holiday Spirit if you’re using more than just one holiday color in your outfit: Wearing all white doesn’t seem very festive, but if you’re wearing white, red, and pink together… you’re ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day!

You don’t always have to dress to the nines in holiday clothing if that’s not your thing. If you’re more interested in your unique look than in getting a huge tip bonus, you can just put on your red stripe shirt for Valentine’s Day, get a little extra coinage, and continue doing your thing.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks of Papa’s Sushiria!
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2016, 10:13:08 AM »

Lets predict the colors
Valentines is obv red pink and white
Paddy is probably light green, dark green and gold
Easter is violet, lightblue and pink?
Luau yellow, light and dark blue
Starlight blue red and white
Halloween purple orange and black
Thanksgiving orange brown and something
Christmas red green and white
New year black and um... Rainbow?

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 89   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.