Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: The Forumer's School For Criminal Juveniles (Teen)  (Read 4355 times)
MariaYuki
« on: November 25, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »

Chapter 1:An Introduction
The story of the school:
In 2017, president Donald Trump thought that even people in juvie weren't getting enough education. As such, there was a board of education set up for each state. In each state, there would be a school called,
"School for Criminal Juveniles." These schools would double as juvie. The students would be people of all ages who have a life sentence, there is a chance they could go here. They would be offered school, but it is a horrible place. The school's rules basically said, "Any funny business, we kill you." There would be security cameras everywhere. The main school, as well as the strictest, and the main HQ for all others would be in Cleveland, Ohio. These schools have never closed.

Date:November 25, 4187
A 12 year old male was pushed into a cell. The guard said, "We'll kill you if you make any funny business, Perfetto..."
Dom's story:
Dominic Perfetto, born December 24, 4174. He had a girlfriend named Sarah and his best friend was named Kyle. One day, Dom noticed that his girlfriend was not talking to him much, so he went to her house to check on her. He took a peek through the door, and saw Sarah making out with best friend, Kyle. Dom quietly closed the door. He went home, got out his phone, and wrote, "Can I talk to you at the subway(train station, not restaurant) downtown tomorrow at 12 noon?" When he got answered, "Sure.", Dom woke up, grabbed a knife, , put it in a backpack, and headed to the subway. Kyle got there and Dom said, "I have to show you something cool." Kyle said, "Sure, show me." Dom opened his backpack and started stabbing Kyle. Then, a police officer saw Dom and arrested him. Dom had stabbed Kyle a total of 42 times. The judge sentenced him to life at The School for Criminal Juveniles in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dom looked around and saw his cellmate. She had long, red hair. Dom heard a monotone voice, like a robot. "So, you are my bunkmate." Dom thought, "Is this chick a real robot?" The girl said, "Indeed... I am a robot."
Maria's Story:
Built in 2018, Maria was built for assassination. If someone wanted someone dead, they called the number and paid 1,000,000. Maria would then go to the house and offer to be a free housekeeper. If the person did not accept, she would just kill them. If they did accept, Maria would be the housekeeper for 5 days, getting a layout of the house, and where all entrances/exits would be, as well as windows. After the 5 days are done and the household in asleep, Maria blocks all the windows, then the doors. She takes the target's sleeping body and ties it up. After they wake up, Maria shoots them, and then breaks a door and leaves. She was uncaught for years. Many years later, she had her 1,000th target. All went according to plan, however, a police officer off duty noticed someone bolting the windows of a house. Feeling that someone was suspicious, the cop snuck in the house to find Maria bolting windows. He hid and saw the doors being locked, and then, he saw the woman carrying a sleeping mans body and tying it up. The cop snuck to the sink, got a bucket of water, and splashed it on Maria. Being short circuited, Maria blacked out and woke up in a cell.
Maria said, "You ever hear of 'The Housekeeper Killer'? That's me." Dom said, "Wait, that was 2 millenia ago. "Yes, however, I have an internal battery, and frequent recharging breaks." answered Maria. "Hey, what is your schedule, they handed you one when you got in here, right?" I said, "Yeah."
Dom's Schedule:
1.Math 302:Neff
2.Conference
3.History 806:Joe
4.Computers 711:Peggy
5.Art 301:Peterson
6.Health 205:Walker
7.PE GYM:Mage
8.ELA 106:Solary
"No, we don't seem to have the same classes. However, I can tell you what the school part of this place is like, after I show you my schedule."
Maria's Schedule:
1.Art 301:Peterson
2.Computers 711:Peggy
3.Math 302:Neff
4.PE GYM:Mage
5.Conference
6.History 806:Joe
7.ELA 106:Solary
8.Health 205:Walker
"As you see, we have the same classes, but no same periods." Maria explained. "This is true for all students. As you can see, there is a period with no rooms or teachers, conference. It is a free period, however, you spend all of it in your room. We also have a block schedule, which means that you can have 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th period, but no 2nd, 4th, 6th, or 8th. It can also be vice versa. You never have 2 days in a row with the same schedule. Lunch is in between 3rd and 5th on odds and 4th and 6th on evens. There, you can use the yard normally used for PE. That's all you need to know. You have school 7 days a week, not 5. I know, harsh. If you miss any classes, they kill you. If you are late, they kill you. If you are even suspected of breaking a rule, they kill you. Life is hard. Deal with it."
MariaYuki
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 02:34:38 PM »

wow nice lol also my brother's named kyle lmao
Kyle is my BFF IRL.
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 06:52:55 PM »

is this inspired by NDRV3?

then let me correct you for one fact... the students in NDRV3 aren't criminals lol unless plot twists

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
MariaYuki
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 09:46:42 PM »

is this inspired by NDRV3?

then let me correct you for one fact... the students in NDRV3 aren't criminals lol unless plot twists
No...
Just a corrupt prison.
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 03:47:35 AM »

No...
Just a corrupt prison.
ok

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Zorro Metal
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 12:49:52 PM »

*eats popcorn*
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »

*eats popcorn*
As expected from the ultimate popcorn eater-*shot*

A Red Cube
MariaYuki
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 04:32:26 PM »

Chapter 2:Doing Meth... Er Math
Monday has come, has it not? Time for school. First period is Math with Matt. I was told that I have to walk to my classes, like a normal student. I went to 301, and saw Maria entering Room 302 right next door. I entered, and saw that the rooms were gigantic. I noticed that people of all ages were in this class. I sat at a table with 3 people. A guy, a girl, and another guy. The first guy said, "Sup Noob."
Arita and Ben's story
Arita Haruyuki lived in Morroco. Ben Jasper lived in Pakistan. Both were 17. They were friends on an online forum, and decided to move to America together. They saw that Pokemon GO had started getting popular again, so they started a plan. They would go in an unmarked van, where they would park near a Pokestop, and place a Lure Module. Any players they saw come, they would kidnap them for ransom. They did this for 5 days before 2 cops off duty were playing and went to a deadly Pokestop. The cop saw Ben approaching him with a crowbar and tasered him. Arita ran toward the cop with a handgun in response, but he got tasered as well. They woke up in prison.
"I'm Arita. That's Linda, and that's Robin."
Linda's Story
Linda Loveblood was a yandere to a man named Rage Mallor. She was so attached, she would kill any woman he talked to. Rage didn't know who was killing his female friends, but after he saw Linda murdering his ex, he called the cops on her. She got arrested.
Robin's Story
Robin Cinna was relaxing in his home, watching TV, when the cops came in and arrested him. He was tried with killing 10 children. Although he was innocent, he had a horrible lawyer and lost.
Linda asked, "What'cha in for?" I told her, "Stabbing a man 42 times in a subway." Robin gasped and said, "Why?" I sighed, "My girlfriend was cheating on me with him." Arita said, "You seem cool. Welcome.
Matt came in. He was a middle aged man with a goatee. "Okay, let's get started." He gave us 10 problems that were long and complicated, and gave us 3 minutes to complete all of them. I could tell he was strict.
So, only 1/16th of the class managed to to do this (out of 32). The bell rang. Not 2nd, but 3rd period. History.
MariaYuki
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 05:27:30 PM »

I killed people? Shocked
No, you were innocent, but your lawyer was terrible. You got arrested for something you didn't do.
yoshilover99
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 07:52:31 PM »

This looks so cool!
Chef Ben
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 01:39:52 AM »

This looks so cool!
I love this, and I'm in it!

I never played Pokémon Go
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 07:04:36 AM »

I love this, and I'm in it!

I never played Pokémon Go
Me either
I told you we were twins Tongue

A Red Cube
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 09:21:54 AM »

I'm 12...
and..?

A Red Cube
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 09:24:47 AM »

If it's teen and you're 12 and you don't use that..
what the..
Why did you even post then

A Red Cube
The Grookey Fanatic
Restaurant Star

scared matt

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 09:26:03 AM »

If it's teen and you're 12 and you don't use that..
what the..
Why did you even post then

I will soon be 13

Crescent Rolls are basically croissants, change my mind.
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.