Poll
Question: The next theme will be...
Sweet Sweaters
Love Letters
A Toast to Toastwood

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73   
Print
Author Topic: Son of a Flipline Fan Art Competition  (Read 281917 times)
Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2017, 03:11:19 AM »

so do I
I took about just 1 hour tho

Lemonade813
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2017, 03:25:51 AM »

I was happy because I early finished my entry,but people here said they haven't start..yet?..More than being disappointed,I'm excatly dumbfounded omg
Uh, okay...maybe everyone busy because we have a lot of to do things of real life.
And we should give priority real life...(Sure include you and me.)
I think not bad meet a deadline even though at the last minute~(Sorry I'm terrible... Nervous)

By the way I will try to draw rough sketch~ Laugh
Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2017, 04:20:55 AM »

It doesn't matter tbh!That was just my feeling,do whatever you want to do

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2017, 04:39:36 AM »

so do I
I took about just 1 hour tho
i wish I was able to draw that fast

Lucky for you, I got all these daddy issues.
Choco!Pie
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2017, 09:44:43 AM »

Same Sad I have exams so I dont have enough time
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2017, 09:48:20 AM »

I have fricking art block

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2017, 10:36:41 AM »

Same. And I'm just not able to think creatively rn. I'm sorry.

Lucky for you, I got all these daddy issues.
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2017, 05:41:41 PM »

i have been distracted with other things plus i dont have a tablet so i cant do digital art, which id rather do instead of traditional >.>
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2017, 01:18:34 PM »

I was going to do a formal update with the cute banner and all that, but after reading these posts I honestly can't do the peppy-Doki stuff right now. This is getting ridiculous.

Before I say anything else, here's the actual update: There is a little less than a week left for this competition. Out of 13 contestants, 4 have submitted entries: MsMannie, VulpesVespa, NyanNyanSensei, and GATO39.
(And only ONE of those contestants is a Flipline Forum applicant.)

Okay, now here's the deal. When you signed up for this competition, what you did was basically promise that "at some point during the next month, I will draw a picture and submit it".

I understand if you can't think of anything, or if you're focused on other art, or if you just plain forgot. If that's the case for you, then just SAY so, so I have less reason to be upset. But "not having time" isn't a valid excuse over the span of a month, unless you have just escaped a natural disaster, or something like that. You could draw for 5 minutes every day and probably finish a picture before the month was over. A drawing just doesn't take that long to do, and I am not about to believe every one of you was planning to create a grand masterpiece.

And for those of you who are talking about "real life"...just FYI, in case you didn't notice: I'm a real person. The other contestants hoping to actually compete against someone are real people, and the judges waiting for me to give them something to actually judge are real people too. This competition is as real as it would be if it were happening in your school, and the aforementioned promise you made when you signed up is real, too. So please treat it that way.

Finally, don't worry about not making the deadline. Part of the reason I started this is because I know what it's like to just not get stuff done (I recently found out that some of my requests will be turning a year old in a few months...so I can't exactly take the moral high ground here). An extension is definitely a possibility, and nearly a certainty at this point. BUT, keep in mind that people are waiting on you, and I can't extend this contest forever.

So, if you actually were busy ALL MONTH LONG, and will use a two-week extension to actually complete your entry, then by all means, go ahead. But if you're just making excuses and aren't interested in the contest anymore, please save us both the trouble and bow out now.

Currently: fhs LIVES
mika
toad
Restaurant Master

i ran out of things to do in my life

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2017, 09:10:47 PM »

Wait im almost done!
just a little bit of coloring

ask me anything : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=60065.0
I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mar.6 - Breakfast Slider
Mar.8 - Chiaki Nanami
Mar.20 - Toad from Super Mario 64
Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2017, 09:48:16 PM »

Doki seems down..

DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2017, 10:35:03 PM »

I guess I kinda was at the time; although I'm okay now. Sleepy

It could've been worse, though. The stuff I wrote when I was first composing that post was really mean; I'm glad it turned out as civil as it did. ^^' Remember, kids: always step away from the keyboard when you get mad. And if you can't, then type as slowly as possible and revise as you calm down!

Currently: fhs LIVES
Choco!Pie
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2017, 06:13:20 AM »

I was going to do a formal update with the cute banner and all that, but after reading these posts I honestly can't do the peppy-Doki stuff right now. This is getting ridiculous.

Before I say anything else, here's the actual update: There is a little less than a week left for this competition. Out of 13 contestants, 4 have submitted entries: MsMannie, VulpesVespa, NyanNyanSensei, and GATO39.
(And only ONE of those contestants is a Flipline Forum applicant.)

Okay, now here's the deal. When you signed up for this competition, what you did was basically promise that "at some point during the next month, I will draw a picture and submit it".

I understand if you can't think of anything, or if you're focused on other art, or if you just plain forgot. If that's the case for you, then just SAY so, so I have less reason to be upset. But "not having time" isn't a valid excuse over the span of a month, unless you have just escaped a natural disaster, or something like that. You could draw for 5 minutes every day and probably finish a picture before the month was over. A drawing just doesn't take that long to do, and I am not about to believe every one of you was planning to create a grand masterpiece.

And for those of you who are talking about "real life"...just FYI, in case you didn't notice: I'm a real person. The other contestants hoping to actually compete against someone are real people, and the judges waiting for me to give them something to actually judge are real people too. This competition is as real as it would be if it were happening in your school, and the aforementioned promise you made when you signed up is real, too. So please treat it that way.

Finally, don't worry about not making the deadline. Part of the reason I started this is because I know what it's like to just not get stuff done (I recently found out that some of my requests will be turning a year old in a few months...so I can't exactly take the moral high ground here). An extension is definitely a possibility, and nearly a certainty at this point. BUT, keep in mind that people are waiting on you, and I can't extend this contest forever.

So, if you actually were busy ALL MONTH LONG, and will use a two-week extension to actually complete your entry, then by all means, go ahead. But if you're just making excuses and aren't interested in the contest anymore, please save us both the trouble and bow out now.
Mine will be done next week
mika
toad
Restaurant Master

i ran out of things to do in my life

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2017, 03:05:05 AM »

yey i finally sent mine!

ask me anything : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=60065.0
I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mar.6 - Breakfast Slider
Mar.8 - Chiaki Nanami
Mar.20 - Toad from Super Mario 64
Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2017, 05:02:02 AM »

Can't wait for the whole FAC piece Sleepy

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.