Poll
Question: The next theme will be...
Sweet Sweaters
Love Letters
A Toast to Toastwood

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73   
Print
Author Topic: Son of a Flipline Fan Art Competition  (Read 303501 times)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: October 12, 2019, 04:42:01 PM »

it's okay. it was totally my laziness that I didn't finish and so I'm not entering next time

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 12, 2019, 08:15:36 PM »

**It's time to announce the winners...kinda. There's only one actual winner, since there were only 3 entries. Imagine if they'd all been from different categories... Nervous Anyway, without further ado:

The winner of the Regular I Category is...
Petey K, by default!

And the winner of the Regular II Category is...
Tamatim, with 67/75 points!

**Thank you to everyone who participated! Artists, you're free to share your art in public spaces now!
**You're all free to request score reports, as usual. Let me know if you want yours and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.
**Winners, be sure to claim your prizes~! Hooray Both of the winners get line art this time! BY THE WAY, I realize that I owe art from the last contest, and now that I'm on a short vacation from school, this is a great opportunity for me to get it done. I should have all the references saved in my folder, but if you know I owe you something it'd be GREAT if you could shoot me a reminder. Cheesy

Currently: fhs LIVES
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 12, 2019, 08:17:23 PM »

Brother E:  Congratulations, Petey K and Tamatim! Hooray
Those are very nice arts! Cheesy

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Gary is the best blue penguin

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 12, 2019, 08:59:05 PM »

Congrats Tamatim!

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 13, 2019, 02:14:17 AM »

Congratulations, Tamatim! And Petey K, too! Seems I'm the only one who entered but didn't win, but the winners are well deserved! My artwork was of Ripley and Julep, I'll post it on the main Fan Art topic.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 13, 2019, 04:35:20 AM »

Wow! Thanks a lot! Cheesy Congrats Petey K as well!

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 13, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »

3 of you Did a great job. I'm looking forward to be a judge next time again Cheesy

DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 06, 2019, 12:48:35 AM »

***Got prizes!! Cheesy
...I'm late, I know. Also, these two are all I had in my files, so if I owe anyone else something, the burden is on you to inform me.

***Also, I'm thinking of going on hiatus again...the holiday season is fast approaching, and that's a notoriously busy time of year for people all over the globe- AKA a bad time to ask anyone to meet any kind of deadline. Nervous Besides, I also have things to do...so how about we pick things back up in January? January 6th, to be precise. I'll probably forget, but the important thing is to set a date. Laugh

Well, I'll see y'all again. You know where to reach me~

The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 07, 2019, 03:39:01 PM »

See ya next year. I will be a graduate student next year so I wouldn't join in new rounds

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 09, 2019, 07:21:23 AM »

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 10, 2019, 09:31:52 AM »

I'm just astounded by the art here

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: January 05, 2020, 10:28:55 PM »

***Hello hello! It's that time again! Son of a FFAC is back for the new year!

P.S. I'll try to get all the prizes done before the end of sign-up week. Nervous

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: January 05, 2020, 11:10:42 PM »

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Gary is the best blue penguin

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: January 05, 2020, 11:14:24 PM »

***Hello hello! It's that time again! Son of a FFAC is back for the new year!

P.S. I'll try to get all the prizes done before the end of sign-up week. Nervous
Join!

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: January 05, 2020, 11:19:05 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.