Poll
Question: Are you a member of the LGTB2Q+ community?
Yes, I identify as LGBT2Q+. - 24 (30.4%)
No, but I support LGBT2Q+. - 40 (50.6%)
No, and I am against LGBT2Q+. - 15 (19%)
Total Voters: 72

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51   
Print
Author Topic: LGBT2Q+  (Read 100848 times)
Ixora
Ixora is a flower
Restaurant Legend

Hello would you like some tea and biscuits?

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2017, 10:30:16 PM »

Only because I'm attracted to smart boys doesn't mean thaf I find other people stupid or disrespect mentally disabled people.

Lemme tell you a true story: Last October this one guy with a very cute face asked me out and since he was an athlete he had six-pack abs and all those... I didn't say yes only because he doesn't read books. But I have crushed on a guy who is not good-looking at all but, damn smart.

But my attraction towards smart boys actually has to do a lot with my insecurities

Welcome to my sig~:
My nicknames:
As SuperCub: SC, Cub, Super, Cubby, Cubbypigs, Sugarcub, Cubster, Cubbypiggy, Cubby Cub, Cubby bubby, Cubz, SugarCubby, Suppercubby, Supery, Princess Cub... hey did I forget any other name?

As Shaira: Poetess, Shairapigs, Shairapiggy, Shai, S, Shy

As Ixora: Ixo

JSYK, all my names carry a patriotic message.
Hashtags:
#PacmanForSmiley #BringBackCMC  #YayLenny  #MakeADifference or #MaD     #LIUB  #StopYulinFestival #NoVATonEducation #PrayForTheWorld #DesiMomProblems

When Forumers are bad, Filter is of no use.
When Forumers are good, Filter is of no need.
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2017, 10:32:33 PM »

either way sapiosexuality isnt legit
Ixora
Ixora is a flower
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2017, 10:36:23 PM »

either way sapiosexuality isnt legit
Yes and no. It is just an informal term, but very useful.

Although it's used for being attracted to science freaks, I also get turned on when I see that a guy has a lot of political knowledge as well and isn't brainwashed by the society or media.

My very first crush in life was a guy who was fluent in 5 languages... I was like daaaayyuummmmmm

Welcome to my sig~:
My nicknames:
As SuperCub: SC, Cub, Super, Cubby, Cubbypigs, Sugarcub, Cubster, Cubbypiggy, Cubby Cub, Cubby bubby, Cubz, SugarCubby, Suppercubby, Supery, Princess Cub... hey did I forget any other name?

Hashtags:
#PacmanForSmiley #BringBackCMC  #YayLenny  #MakeADifference or #MaD     #LIUB  #StopYulinFestival #NoVATonEducation #PrayForTheWorld #DesiMomProblems

Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2017, 03:47:23 AM »

when I see that a guy has a lot of political knowledge as well
aww
Ryuji
"Socialphobic"
Restaurant Master

:3 YAS

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 16, 2017, 04:49:31 AM »

Yes, my uncle is married to a man.

Ryuji is HERE!!

You'll never see it coming!
Spoiler:
Finished Games:
Papa's Cupcakeria Rank 146
Last Gold Star Customer: Tony

Papa's Freezeria Rank 55
Last Gold Star Customer: Jojo

Papa's Pastaria Rank 152
Last Gold Star Customer: Matt

Spoiler:
Mycroft be like "common sense? Is that something people eat? ???"

You were probably playing on the booby but that face looks like you meant it.

Rage [Aug 15 07:21 AM]:   scramble your eggs, you...wait

There are three daughters: Daisy, Rose, and Cinderblock.

Daisy asked her parents, "Why did you call me Daisy?"

Her parents said, "Because when you were born, a daisy landed on your head!"

Rose asked her parents, "Why did you name me Rose?"

Her parents replied, "Because when you were born, a rose landed on your head!"

Cinderblock asked, "Whaaaa babananaba eeeeeeeh?"

Please visit my deviant art @sg884691

Independent MVP Death at Dusk
Independent MVP Ghost Story
-PRoyale-
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2017, 05:42:52 AM »

Yes, my uncle is married to a man.
That means America
Ixora
Ixora is a flower
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2017, 12:29:49 PM »

aww
Yes boiiii Roll Eyes Wink

Welcome to my sig~:
My nicknames:

Hashtags:

Ducky Momo
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »

I know people who are pan and bi but it is really confusing and they aren't exactly my "friends" and to be honest, I think some of them are lying.
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2017, 04:29:58 PM »

i dont have any gay relatives but my best friend is bi

I know people who are pan and bi but it is really confusing and they aren't exactly my "friends" and to be honest, I think some of them are lying.
just because they have preferences to one gender doesnt mean theyre lying. you can be pan/bi and have preferences.
Ixora
Ixora is a flower
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2017, 10:20:45 PM »

Okay guys don't be angry I'm telling a truth:

It's okay to be bi/gay. It's okay to let know that you have a crush on a straight person. There's also nothing wrong with saying someone looks hot.

It gets annoying af when you start flirting with them, touching inappropriately or sending inappropriate text/pics.

I definitely meant people of your same gender here.

Okay, think of it this way:

As a straight girl, I'm fine with guys crushing on me, letting me know that he likes me. But if a guy says I'm hot, it's depending on the person, timing, place and situation that I'll decide whether or not I would take that as a compliment or annoyance.

Neither is it appropriate for a guy to touch me in a bad way, or talk dirty and make me feel uncomfortable, not is it appropriate for a lesbian to behave like that with me, even if we're the same gender.

So yeah sometimes I DO judge LGBT people... like that lesbian girl in class who touched my waist intentionally and sent me some of her bad pics... I blocked her.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:25:52 PM by Ixora » Logged

Welcome to my sig~:
My nicknames:

Hashtags:

French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2017, 10:44:54 PM »

yeah, straight people just like to assume that if someone is gay/bi/whatever, basically any form of contact made with them is assumed as "flirting". thats annoying and untrue. if theyre doing stuff like ixora said, like touching you without your consent, that stuff isnt cool. but just because theyre in your prescence or they have a crush on a straight person doesnt mean theyre "flirting" or lying about their sexuality. ive crushed on straight people, and that doesnt invalidate my sexuality
Ducky Momo
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2017, 02:11:44 AM »

i dont have any gay relatives but my best friend is bi
just because they have preferences to one gender doesnt mean theyre lying. you can be pan/bi and have preferences.
I seriously think that they do it for attention, you don't know them, I do.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2017, 05:38:31 AM »

Greece is all clear

2% of its population is non hetero
Choco!Pie
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2017, 05:56:33 AM »

Nope idk any
Ixora
Ixora is a flower
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2017, 10:29:43 AM »

yeah, straight people just like to assume that if someone is gay/bi/whatever, basically any form of contact made with them is assumed as "flirting". thats annoying and untrue. if theyre doing stuff like ixora said, like touching you without your consent, that stuff isnt cool. but just because theyre in your prescence or they have a crush on a straight person doesnt mean theyre "flirting" or lying about their sexuality. ive crushed on straight people, and that doesnt invalidate my sexuality
I said that it's ok to have a crush and also let know. Again, I would not treat a lesbian/bi girl's sexuality in a different way from straight guys. And what I meant by thethat compliment is: You would be flattered if you go to a party and someone calls you hot there, but you wouldn't be happy if the same thing happens randomly on the sidewalk, that's catcalling.

I don't just assume they are flirting just because they are touching. What happened with me was a totally different case. Not only did she touch my waist from behind, but I could feel a light press too. No boy does that.

Welcome to my sig~:
My nicknames:

Hashtags:

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.