Poll
Question: Are you a member of the LGBT2Q+ community? SELECT ALL THAT APPLY TO YOU.
No, I am not a member of the LGBT2Q+ community. - 27 (23.3%)
No, I am not a member of the LGBT2Q+ community, but I consider myself an Ally. - 26 (22.4%)
No, I am not a member of the LGBT2Q+ community, and I view the LGBT2Q+ community negatively. - 7 (6%)
Yes, I am Lesbian. - 2 (1.7%)
Yes, I am Gay. - 11 (9.5%)
Yes, I am Bisexual. - 9 (7.8%)
Yes, I am Transgender. - 4 (3.4%)
Yes, I am 2-Spirit. - 1 (0.9%)
Yes, I am Queer. - 2 (1.7%)
Yes, I am Intersex. - 1 (0.9%)
Yes, I am Agender/Non-binary. - 2 (1.7%)
Yes, I am Asexual. - 5 (4.3%)
Yes, I am Pansexual. - 4 (3.4%)
Yes, I am a different non-mainstream sexual orientation. - 4 (3.4%)
Yes, I am a different non-mainstream gender identity. - 3 (2.6%)
I am Questioning. - 8 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 73

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69   
Print
Author Topic: LGBT2Q+ (NEW POLL!)  (Read 141577 times)
Hades
hates school.
Restaurant Legend

pfft

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: October 21, 2020, 03:53:18 PM »

They should call this topic: Religion vs Sexuality

Lmaooo this is so true, sometimes there's fight about religiona nd sometimes about sexuality

90s are the best music decade
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 21, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »

They should call this topic: Religion vs Sexuality
Brother E: Does seem like it.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2020, 04:21:11 PM »

People should be able to love who they want to love, regardless of whether or not they love someone of the same or opposite gender. No one should have to feel ashamed of loving someone of the same gender, or be discriminated against because of who they love.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 21, 2020, 04:23:28 PM »

People should be able to love who they want to love, regardless of whether or not they love someone of the same or opposite gender. No one should have to feel ashamed of loving someone of the same gender, or be discriminated against because of who they love.
True.

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
joshua
"But I remember.
Sundae Master

"Why did you leave me?"

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 21, 2020, 04:24:41 PM »

^^^^^^^^

Off Forum Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBread13

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cactusbread13/

Usernames:
Discord: CactusBread13#7172
Aug 5: floor ice cream gives you health
Aug 12: livid dark pit
Sep 30: saiki k doing the whip nae nae
Oct 5: bear spinning
???: s
Nov 3: lion from TLT's My Ordinary Life
Nov 14: Kel, from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 19: Brenda from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 24 George from OR3O's Clover album
Some Info About Me:
My favorite Flipline customers: Rollie, Amy, Mesa,
My favorite gamerias: Papa's Sushiria, Papa's Pastaria, Papa's Scooperia
My favorite color: Pink/Purple
My favorite animal: Flamingo
funne quotes:
Hungry For Deez Nuts
Calm down. Even this has standards. Papa Louie/Roy was originally going to be a pairing.
Remind me to stay away from you  Smiley
Dude Nintendo did not buy flipline
If it was than papa louie will be in smash bros
Quotes from Songs:
"You're nothing but a waste, you should know your place. Just like those demons in my head, it fills my brain." -Help Me by OR3O

"Is there a real me? Pop the champagne." -My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone

"The world turned upside down" -Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down from Hamilton

"We'll give the world to you, and you'll blow us all away. Some day~ Some day~." Dear Theodosia from Hamilton
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 21, 2020, 04:34:35 PM »

ALRIGHT YALL TIME FOR ME TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH GIVEN TO US BY GOD ALMIGHTY

Now, colts, I disagree with your statement about how the pope is the closest thing to God for us humans, as someone who is orthodox and denounces the pope’s infallacy when it comes to religion. I also disagree with the fact you said “All of you who opposed LGBT+ people are now wrong”. You had good intentions, but misunderstood the article and worded it poorly. A civil union is NOT the same thing as marriage. The two things have different rights, are recognized differently, but more importantly, are not seen as the same when it comes to the goals of marriage. The pope allowing for civil union between same sex couples does NOT mean he is allowing them to have sex. That is explicitately stated as sinful in the Bible as I will expand upon later. This also doesn’t mean that the pope is saying “Ok you are free to go and get with someone of the same sex” That is a misinterpretation, and especially if you interpret it on a sexual relationship level

However, I am not perfect. All of you know that. Nobody here is. I do not know, and nor does anyone else know the biblical implications of same-sex romance and civil unions (Which are different than marriage somehow? I dont really know). I won’t confirm or deny the implications of a romantic relationship, but I do agree with what the pope says in alllowing it. It is GOOD to give these rights to people. It is good to give people, no matter their sexuality, the same legal rights. Though I morally disagree with gay marriage and sex, I wholeheartedly support it politically, such as situations like this

Now, for the morality aspect I mentioned before. Many of you say “Love the sinner, hate the sin”. Let me tell you, that doesnt make anyone feel loved. If I told my imaginary friend George “Hey, you’re a great friend and all, but you gossip. I hate how you gossip. I hate your actions and I will frequently talk about them.”, that’s not going to achieve anything. Telling people how you hate their sin, no matter who or what it is will NEVER help. I for example am against gay sex and marriage. But am I going to constantly point that out to people? Do tell my gay friends about it every day? No! They can confirm it themselves, just ask around. However, do you know what I’m also against? Adultery, cheating, pre-marital sex, divorce, polyamory. Do you know what these all have in common? They are sexual sins. They are about having sex outside of the context of a male-female marriage, and is not for a holy reason. I am against sexual sin. As you all should be. HomoSEXUALITY is not an isolated thing, its just a part of the sexual sins.

The opposite of homosexuality is not being heterosexual. In fact, heterosexuality isn’t good in itself. It should never be the goal . You shouldn’t say “I wish my son was ‘normal’, but approve of your other child having a baby when they are not married. We as Christians or non Christians should think of heterosexuality as good. Lust towards the same sex or opposite sex is still the same sin. Premarital sex with the same or opposite sex is still the same sin.

Now, i often see debates here about not approving of “gay actions”. YOU DONT HAVE TO! I don’t either. HOWEVER, by constantly talking about them, you are missing a huge point. If you want a person to abandon their sin, whether it be sexual in nature or not, you do not constantly berate them for it. You do not bully them. You do not isolate them or treat them as less-than. I know people who would never invite their gay cousin over to dinner, but are fine inviting their twice divorced great aunt over for dinner. these sins have the same weight. It is all sexual sin, and you cant pick and choose what is going to send people to hell.

Let me tell you this. Being gay is NOT going to send you to hell. You cant decide you like men or women and whoosh you’re off to the eternal slammer. You’re getting it all wrong. Just like you can’t think “Hm I like the opposite sex” and automatically you are not sinning, no matter the action. What sends someone to hell is not believing in God, and not wanting to turn away from sin. When talking about things like this, you NEVER EVER condemn people. That turns them away from your message. They see you as hateful and judge mental. If ever you want to help people turn away From wrong, unless they are already Christian, you do not condemn them. Instead, share the good news with them. give them the gospel.  Show them that God loves them, no matter who they are. Because EVERYONE is a sinner. They arent a special type of sinner for being gay. Oh no. They are simply like everyone else.

Who you are sexually attracted to doesnt matter. Heterosexuality isn’t better than homosexuality and vice versa. The true goal here is not to turn someone straight. It’s to guide them to God, and help hem avoid sexual sin. Lust is the same no matter the sexuality, so is cheating, sex when you shouldnt have it, etc. Some people choose to have chastity, some others choose to eventually marry the opposite sex, and some may be in romantic but not-sexual relationships. Whatever it may be, being gay or straight doesnt define you. It is who you love, and what you feel, but not who you are. I cant say you can change. Some people can and others cant. And that’s OKAY! You dont have to change who you feel sexual attraction for. But what you can change is your sexual sins and desires. For Christians, dont condemn gay people. Share the word of God with them, and it will be in His hands what path they may choose.

Anyways that was very long, please respond or PM me if you have any questions. I am happy to answer them and clarify if anyone is confused or just needs more. I love you guys and may God bless you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 21, 2020, 04:39:18 PM »

Being attracted to the opposite sex isn't a sin, marriage and sex is what's a sin

EDIT: I don't agree with this being a sin thogh

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 21, 2020, 04:50:02 PM »

Being attracted to the opposite sex isn't a sin, marriage and sex is what's a sin

EDIT: I don't agree with this being a sin thogh
What are your views then? I’m interested in hearing both sides

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 21, 2020, 04:52:02 PM »

I’m going to admit, I feel ashamed of being gay, I feel guilty like I’m doing something wrong.

I also hate the mindset that it’s ok to be gay until you want to act on it

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 21, 2020, 05:02:01 PM »

I’m going to admit, I feel ashamed of being gay, I feel guilty like I’m doing something wrong.

Brother E: That's what I'm saying buddy. People may say it's okay, but humans are always going to feel that "no" deep down in their soul when they know they are doing something wrong.

And I am not perfect. I have done wrong things as well and have felt the same way, the "no" deep down in my soul. We all have done wrong. No one is perfect. That's what's amazing about God's love. He loves us regardless and forgives us no matter what we have done. He would even forgive Hitler if Hitler had confessed his sins.

Those are my views.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 21, 2020, 05:33:57 PM »

Do not feel ashamed about being gay. You have done nothing wrong by loving someone of the same gender. You are born homosexual, it's not something that you get to control. If you feel ashamed about being gay, then society is the problem, not you. The "it’s ok to be gay until you want to act on it" is one of the many prejudices society has against the LGBTQ community, and is something that needs to change. Again, the stigma against LGBTQ people is a problem with society, and homosexuals are not the problem.
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 21, 2020, 07:34:02 PM »

Do not feel ashamed about being gay. You have done nothing wrong by loving someone of the same gender. You are born homosexual, it's not something that you get to control. If you feel ashamed about being gay, then society is the problem, not you. The "it’s ok to be gay until you want to act on it" is one of the many prejudices society has against the LGBTQ community, and is something that needs to change. Again, the stigma against LGBTQ people is a problem with society, and homosexuals are not the problem.
^^^^^^^^

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

^w^

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 21, 2020, 08:45:53 PM »

Facts.

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shawna92272306
My DeviantArt:
https://www.deviantart.com/shawna0609
My Wattpad:
https://my.w.tt/Aby4L5VTeab
My Discord Tag: Shousse4Ever#4594

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. Robby
3. Captain Cori
4. Deano
5. Gremmie
6. Radlynn
7. LePete
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Shelby x LePete
Spongeboymebob
King of Rick Rolls
Franchise Owner

Ima be inactive for a while

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 22, 2020, 09:56:08 AM »

you know what, it don’t matter if your gay in God’s eyes, he loves all

Objection...
Kwotes I found on the ground:
”I know that we can win, I know that greatness lies in you, but remember from here on in, History has its eyes on you
“Let me tell you what I wish I’ve known, when I was younger and dream of glory, you have no control Who lives, who dies, who tells your story.“
Skiddoom
read homestuck
Pizza Topper

shigushiguuu

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 24, 2020, 11:40:00 AM »

Not sure if I posted this here already, but even though I'm like, super freaking gay, I still view the LGBTBARBEQUE+ community negatively because of how toxic it is. I've seen a lot on the internet and from what I've seen, they usually can't take a joke and I could go on but I don't wanna offend anyone. but frankly i probably already have so who cares

Long Signature:
Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff
ROCK SOLBO
WOAWW BWEE!
BWEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEEEEE
bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<-----------------------------------------------
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.