Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 92   
Print
Author Topic: School  (Read 120293 times)
Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2017, 02:42:52 AM »

In the previous school year, I was an extremely immature and desperate person. "Malandi" in Filipino since I can't find proper terms. There was this certain person I liked, who we'll hide in the name of "TM."

TM and I met through dance club in school. I was in love with him, and I was making it extremely obvious. Later on, I made TM extremely uncomfortable, and he started to hate me.

I felt guilty and depressed from this. In fact, I never talked to him because I didn't think I was worthy to talk to him.

This school year, on July 12, 2017, I gave a letter to him anonymously. It was not an e-mail or a message through Messenger, but an actual letter in an envelope. Through my friend, I was able to give the letter anonymously.

On the same day, TM and I had a dance club meeting in the afternoon. During dismissal, he called me and said, "I'll read your letter on my [religious] retreat [with my class]."

I was troubled because that was still on August, so my letter would have no effect for weeks. I kept praying to my God to make him read the letter.

Yesterday, July 21, 2017, God answered my prayers. During dismissal, my friends and I went to the covered courts to play volleyball with our other friends. When we arrived to the covered courts, TM was there, playing volleyball. I had mixed emotions to play, but I still went near. When he saw me, the first thing he said was, "Clarence, come here."

My heart was pounding. I had mixed emotions when this happened. Suddenly, these words came out, "I read your letter."

My heart pounded even more. I didn't expect him to read the letter already, even if I wanted him to do so. After that, I can never forget these words that he said,
"I don't hate you. Let's talk sometimes."

My Current Top 10 Songs:
*As of November 4, 2017
1. Likey by Twice
2. Like OOH-AHH by Twice
3. As If It's Your Last by Blackpink
4. I'm Ill by Hello Venus
5. Pick Me by I.O.I
6. TT by Twice
7. If You Do by Got7
8. Cheer Up by Twice
9. Into The New World by Girls' Generation
10. Just Right by Got7

Artist Repetitions
1. Twice [4]
2. Got7 [2]
3. Blackpink, Hello Venus, I.O.I, Girls' Generation [1]
Bias Ranking For TWICE:
*As of September 1, 2017
1. Jeongyeon
2. Momo
3. Sana
4. Dahyun
5. Nayeon
6. Jihyo
7. Mina
8. Tzuyu
9. Chaeyoung
Bias Ranking for Got7:
*As of September 2, 2017
1. Jinyoung
2. Mark
3. Bambam
4. Youngjae
5. Jackson
6. JB
7. Yugyeom
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=40312.0
WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2017, 03:10:39 AM »

Why?
They're lots of new students in my class who's got bad influence, Our adviser always gets mad at us, no friends, etc.

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2017, 06:42:06 AM »

That's amazing :3

Snom
Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2017, 07:34:40 AM »

In the previous school year, I was an extremely immature and desperate person. "Malandi" in Filipino since I can't find proper terms. There was this certain person I liked, who we'll hide in the name of "TM."

TM and I met through dance club in school. I was in love with him, and I was making it extremely obvious. Later on, I made TM extremely uncomfortable, and he started to hate me.

I felt guilty and depressed from this. In fact, I never talked to him because I didn't think I was worthy to talk to him.

This school year, on July 12, 2017, I gave a letter to him anonymously. It was not an e-mail or a message through Messenger, but an actual letter in an envelope. Through my friend, I was able to give the letter anonymously.

On the same day, TM and I had a dance club meeting in the afternoon. During dismissal, he called me and said, "I'll read your letter on my [religious] retreat [with my class]."

I was troubled because that was still on August, so my letter would have no effect for weeks. I kept praying to my God to make him read the letter.

Yesterday, July 21, 2017, God answered my prayers. During dismissal, my friends and I went to the covered courts to play volleyball with our other friends. When we arrived to the covered courts, TM was there, playing volleyball. I had mixed emotions to play, but I still went near. When he saw me, the first thing he said was, "Clarence, come here."

My heart was pounding. I had mixed emotions when this happened. Suddenly, these words came out, "I read your letter."

My heart pounded even more. I didn't expect him to read the letter already, even if I wanted him to do so. After that, I can never forget these words that he said,
Aw.. :3
Thats nice :3

Please sign up for my fan fic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49154.0.
No one is signing! Sad
Rossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

I also suck at Fan Games

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2017, 07:44:17 AM »

My school just announced we have freshmen orientation, something my school has never done, 8 days before school actually starts.  Cry Cry Cry

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2017, 07:48:22 AM »

37 days till college

Zorro Metal
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2017, 08:04:40 AM »

congrats
Rossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

I also suck at Fan Games

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2017, 06:52:04 PM »

Back when I was a 100% Hillary Clinton supporter, I was bullied for liking her. Litterally only like 20 people in my whole county support Hillary. And what made me more upset was that even some of my friends treated me different because I liked Hillary. But now me and my friends are good. But yeah, I now only support Hillary 10%.

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

Azaleah, Ruler of the UK!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2017, 07:29:25 PM »

Back when I was a 100% Hillary Clinton supporter, I was bullied for liking her. Litterally only like 20 people in my whole county support Hillary. And what made me more upset was that even some of my friends treated me different because I liked Hillary. But now me and my friends are good. But yeah, I now only support Hillary 10%.

Was it because you found out she killed Harambe?

dar
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2017, 07:44:00 PM »

Nope.
Rossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

I also suck at Fan Games

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2017, 08:07:30 PM »

She did not kill Harambe. I started to support her less when I realized she was pro-abortion.

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2017, 04:56:00 PM »

Will be starting off college with damn bio lab
Yay Bored

Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2017, 11:14:00 PM »

9th August, Junior College Day 1.
cozyhighway
prepping for college
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2017, 08:29:53 AM »

My former classmate lost her memories after she fell at school stairs Cry

To Flipline Forum,
Thank you.
You guys have raised me.
I'm so so grateful.
Zorro Metal
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2017, 09:29:46 AM »

My former classmate lost her memories after she fell at school stairs Cry
Cry
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 92   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.