Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   
Print
Author Topic: SilverRose Apartments Roleplay  (Read 1714 times)
Jody
Restaurant Legend

ain't it sweet

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2017, 05:48:31 PM »

Jay: *smiles* ...oh, only heaven knows why!
Nya and Collie Jody: *laughs*

Long Signature:
"What if I don’t know who I am? Will that keep us both from trying? To find out and when you have… be sure to let me know."

*wings my eyeliner all the way to my ears*

From an Anonymous user on Tumblr:
"Hey there, about the american sniper post, I can see your viewpoint, but I won't think anyone is praising him for being a war veteran and killing all those people, we are just spreading what he has to say because he experienced it firsthand. He is a reliable source, nobody can argue what he says, because he went to war himself and killed all those poeple and he is not proud of it. he is helping to spread the message that it is not okay, he would know that better than any of us."

So, are there any cute guys and girls out there who want to be my feudal lord??
Perenelle
Lucia
Restaurant Legend

Table Tennis Champion/God

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2017, 10:05:10 PM »

Sophia: *laughs as well*

UpsideDownGuava: REMEMBER KIDS
UpsideDownGuava: Half Assed Stellar Event Of The Lungs
UpsideDownGuava: HALF ASSED STELLAR EVENT OF THE LUNGS
Jody
Restaurant Legend

ain't it sweet

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2017, 10:44:43 PM »

Just then, Liebe comes down from the 5th floor, approaches the bulletin board, opens the little plastic doors, pins a piece of paper onto the board and closes the plastic doors.

Liebe: *turns around and sees the four talking* Oh, hello there, Mr Walker, Miss Ramsey (surname I made up for Nya), Miss Honeycutt and Miss Cooke!

Long Signature:
"What if I don’t know who I am? Will that keep us both from trying? To find out and when you have… be sure to let me know."

*wings my eyeliner all the way to my ears*

From an Anonymous user on Tumblr:
"Hey there, about the american sniper post, I can see your viewpoint, but I won't think anyone is praising him for being a war veteran and killing all those people, we are just spreading what he has to say because he experienced it firsthand. He is a reliable source, nobody can argue what he says, because he went to war himself and killed all those poeple and he is not proud of it. he is helping to spread the message that it is not okay, he would know that better than any of us."

So, are there any cute guys and girls out there who want to be my feudal lord??
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.