Poll
Question: Which of these news customer would you like to get a sneak peek of first?
Andy Gotcha
Samantha
Rossome
Jenny
Rocky
Jorge

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: RFG: Sugarplex Theater  (Read 7876 times)
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2017, 09:39:21 AM »

Hey guys....

You probably remember my previous versions of this Fan Game. Well, I deleted them. I almost finished my last version, but I gave up on it after I realized I didn't have time to work on it, due to school and other personal reasons.

But good news! Since school is almost out for me, I'll have time to work on this.

Also, sorry I there are typos, because I am typing this pin a wireless keyboard with terrible autocorrect.

So, let's get started!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:57:25 PM by Rossome » Logged

VOTE FOR MY KCP CONTESTANTS! http://www.flipline.com/kcp17/rfxrcyra
My Theory :
This may sound crazy, but I have a theory about the Pinch Hitwell, Johnny the Lumberjack, and Radlynn

In Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria, when the customer info loads, you can see a customer named Johnny. At the time, Johnny only appeared there, and he could never order food. But then Johnny the lumberjack came out in Papa's Pancakeria.

Matt and Tony confirmed that both Johnnys were based off there friend, Johnny, who tested there games before they were released. But wait a minute, the Johnnys are two different people....

Then we meet Pinch Hitwell, who is actually the Johnny from Pizzeria and Burgeria. But he has aged since Pizzeria, which is something we have never seen before in a Gameria. The only times we see customers in a different age is in Holiday pictures and Flipdecks. So why has Johnny Hitwell aged, but customers like Greg, Yippy, and Iggy stay the same age throughout the games?

Well, here's where the crazy stuff starts.

Johnny Hitwell was the first customer at the Pizzeria before Roy became the chef. Johnny Hitwell was also the first customer to get captured by Sarge and the Pizza Monsters. Sarge put Johnny Hitwell in Fort Onion, which according to Tony and Matt, was supposed to be in the original Papa Louie game. Since Papa Louie never went to Fort Onion, Johnny was never rescued, well, until...

Radlynn.

Radlynn was captured by Radley Madish when she was just a baby. Radlynn doesn't remember her parents, or any of her human friends and family. So Radley tried to morph her into a junior version of him. After many years, she finally became his faithful servant / junior Madish. One day, Radley and Radlynn went to Fort Onion to discuss plans with Sarge. And remember, Johnny Hitwell is in Fort Onion. Johnny Hitwell has been there for so long, that her started to age, which is something that takes forever to do in the Gameria world. Radlynn also aged while she was with Radley Madish. Anyways, Radlynn saw Johnny Hitwell in the cage. Feeling sorry for him, she releases him and goes with him back to his world.

Now you are probably wondering what Johnny the lumberjack has to do with this. Well...

Sarge knew that Papa Louie would try to find Johnny Hitwell. So, Sarge also kidnapped a civilian and brainwashed him. The civilian became the new Johnny. But Sarge didn't know what Johnny Hitwell did for a living, so he made the new Johnny a lumberjack, then sent him back to the Gameria World. But Papa Louie knew that Johnny the Lumberjack wasn't the real Johnny Hitwell, so he sent him to Maple Mountain.

Now back to Radlynn saving Johnny Hitwell. Is it just me, or is it ironic that they were both introduced in Papa's Hot Doggeria? Anyways, to protect Johnny Hitwell, he went under the alias of Pinch Hitwell, and he put his baseball skills to use.

Also, Radlynn left Radley, because she knew he was evil. But she still wears the clothes he gave her because she is grateful that he raised her. But she changed her background story, as seen in her Flipdeck, to protect her.
Important:
If I ever go inactive for over a month with no explanation, then that means I died. Just saying.
NP mean Non-Pokemon Avatar

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete (NP) -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 09:40:22 AM »

Chefs:
At the beginning of te game, you get to chose to Chefs. One will have to prepare the food, and the other will have to serve food to customers ordering during the movie. You can switch who gets what job before the next work day. There are also more than 3 available options for chefs. Any non-custom worker not chosen will be customers. Anyways, here are the chefs...

Whiff
Mindy
Custom Worker (can be chosen twice)

Location Info:
To the right of the Sugarplex Theater (if you look at it from the parking lot) is the Hooneydew Diner. To the left of the Sugarplex Theater is Teriyaki Tech, owned by Dice and Jorge.

Intro:
[Insert ChefsHere] went to the Sugarplex Theater, now owned by Papa Louie, to meet Kayla, the star of the new hit move Windstorm Jr. Before [insert Chefs Here] got in line, they decided to go get a some Grape Fizzo. Once they got their drinks, they got in line to meet Kayla. They saw Kayla walk by, so they yelled "hello" to her. Unfortunately, [Insert Chefs Here] dropped their drinks, making a puddle on the floor. Kayla slipped on the puddle [Insert Chefs Here] made, causing Kayla to fall and hurt her knee. Clair came running over, and said that Kayla's legs are broken. Director Andy Gotcha, brother of Duke Gotcha, and director of Windstorm Jr. came running over. He was outraged that [Insert Chefs Here] caused Kayla to break her legs. Andy Gotcha decided to cancel the premier of Windstorm Jr. until Kayla fully recovered. He also said that [Insert Chefs Here] have to pay for Kayla's hospital bills. Papa Louie came running over, and gave Andy Gotcha a wad of money to pay for Kayla's hospital bills in advance. [Insert Chefs Here] were very thankful that Papa Louie paid Kayla's hospital bills. But then Papa Louie held up a uniform. [Insert Chefs Here have to work at the Sugarplex Theater to pay Papa Louie back.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:29:17 PM by Rossome » Logged

My Theory :
This may sound crazy, but I have a theory about the Pinch Hitwell, Johnny the Lumberjack, and Radlynn

In Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria, when the customer info loads, you can see a customer named Johnny. At the time, Johnny only appeared there, and he could never order food. But then Johnny the lumberjack came out in Papa's Pancakeria.

Matt and Tony confirmed that both Johnnys were based off there friend, Johnny, who tested there games before they were released. But wait a minute, the Johnnys are two different people....

Then we meet Pinch Hitwell, who is actually the Johnny from Pizzeria and Burgeria. But he has aged since Pizzeria, which is something we have never seen before in a Gameria. The only times we see customers in a different age is in Holiday pictures and Flipdecks. So why has Johnny Hitwell aged, but customers like Greg, Yippy, and Iggy stay the same age throughout the games?

Johnny Hitwell was the first customer at the Pizzeria before Roy became the chef. Johnny Hitwell was also the first customer to get captured by Sarge and the Pizza Monsters. Sarge put Johnny Hitwell in Fort Onion, which according to Tony and Matt, was supposed to be in the original Papa Louie game. Since Papa Louie never went to Fort Onion, Johnny was never rescued, well, until...

Radlynn.

Radlynn was captured by Radley Madish when she was just a baby. Radlynn doesn't remember her parents, or any of her human friends and family. So Radley tried to morph her into a junior version of him. After many years, she finally became his faithful servant / junior Madish. One day, Radley and Radlynn went to Fort Onion to discuss plans with Sarge. And remember, Johnny Hitwell is in Fort Onion. Johnny Hitwell has been there for so long, that her started to age, which is something that takes forever to do in the Gameria world. Radlynn also aged while she was with Radley Madish. Anyways, Radlynn saw Johnny Hitwell in the cage. Feeling sorry for him, she releases him and goes with him back to his world.

Now you are probably wondering what Johnny the lumberjack has to do with this. Well...

Sarge knew that Papa Louie would try to find Johnny Hitwell. So, Sarge also kidnapped a civilian and brainwashed him. The civilian became the new Johnny. But Sarge didn't know what Johnny Hitwell did for a living, so he made the new Johnny a lumberjack, then sent him back to the Gameria World. But Papa Louie knew that Johnny the Lumberjack wasn't the real Johnny Hitwell, so he sent him to Maple Mountain.

Now back to Radlynn saving Johnny Hitwell. Is it just me, or is it ironic that they were both introduced in Papa's Hot Doggeria? Anyways, to protect Johnny Hitwell, he went under the alias of Pinch Hitwell, and he put his baseball skills to use.

Also, Radlynn left Radley, because she knew he was evil. But she still wears the clothes he gave her because she is grateful that he raised her. But she changed her background story, as seen in her Flipdeck, to protect her.
Important:
If I ever go inactive for over a month with no explanation, then that means I died. Just saying.

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 09:41:28 AM »

Bold means new customer
The words in parenthesis () tell when the customers are unlocked.
Days in brackets [] tell what day the closers come on each week.

New Customers:
Rossome
Jenny
Samantha
Andy Gotcha
Jorge
Rocky

Closers:
Andy Gotcha (Day 2) [Monday]
Rhonda (Day 3) [Tuesday]
Xolo (Day 4) [Wednseday]
Quinn (Day 5) [Thursday]
Deano (Day 6) [Friday]
Xandra (Day 7) [Saturday]
Jojo (Day 8 ) [Sunday]

Customers:
Rita (Starter)
Brody (Starter)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:36:12 PM by Rossome » Logged

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 09:41:55 AM »

Groovstock - September - Dark Khaki

Halloween - October - Orange

Thanksgiving - November - Brown

Christmas - December - Red

New Year - January - Purple

Valentine's Day - February - Magenta

St. Paddy's Day - March - Yellow Green

Easter - April - Teal

Prankfest - May - Blue Violet

Summer Luau - June - Gold

Starlight Jubilee - July - Navy

Sugarplex Film Fest - August - Silver
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:42:24 PM by Rossome » Logged

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »

Year-Round:
Pepperoni Pizza
Cheeseburger
Lava Lobster Sushi
TBA
TBA
TBA

Plain Popcorn
Buttered Popcorn
Candy Jack
Cheddar Corn
Kettle Corn
Salty Popcorn
Cinnamon Swirl Popcorn
Chocolate Popcorn

Yum n' Ms
Wildberry Derps
Cremeos
Butterzinger
Chocolate Bar
Creameo Chocolate Bar
Brownies
Blondies
Nutty Butters
Sweetish Fish
Red Licorice
Gummy Onions
Marshmallows
Dreamsicle
Cookie Dough
Swizzlers

Fizzo
Diet Fizzo
Fizzo Quartz
Tangerine Pop
Diet Tangerine Pop
Purple Burple
Lemon Mist
Lime Mist
Dr. Cherry
Diet Dr. Cherry
Hyper Green
Diet Hyper Green
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:19:35 PM by Rossome » Logged

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 09:42:43 AM »

Along with the customer's food and drink order, they can order movie ticket. A customer can order the maximum of 8 tickets. Each ticket will come out of a printer. Once the tickets are printer, you must put them in the ticket holder. A ticket holder is a small pouch that holds tickets.

Year-Round:
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!
The Guppy Guard Movie
Ruins of Calvera
Scouts
Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!
The Flipvengers
Flipvengers: Age of Madish

Groovstock:

Scarlett & The Shakers: This is Us
The Romanos: From Quartet to Quintet
Musical Mayhem
Disco Plumms

Halloween:
Baddiebusters
Pumpkinstein
Deerman
The Vampires

Thanksgiving:
A Duke Gotcha Thanksgiving
Free Larks
Acorns and Cornucopias
Wings for Thanksgiving

Christmas:
How The Sarge Stole Christmas
Christmas in Calypso
Frosting the Doughman
The Chef's Wife

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:28:16 PM by Rossome » Logged

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 09:43:57 AM »

Reserve 6/11

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 09:44:48 AM »

Reserve 7/11

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 09:45:20 AM »

Reserve 8/11

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »

Reserve 9/11

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 09:47:02 AM »

Reserve10/11

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 09:47:42 AM »

Final reserve. You guys can now reply

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 10:37:48 AM »

Chefs and Intro now revealed!

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 04:34:46 PM »

Dice won the last poll! He will be a new customer for the Sugarplex Theater!

New poll! Which new customer would you like to get a sneak peek of first?

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Rossome
Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 06:58:13 AM »

I have made brief bios for the six new customers. Maybe that'll help y'all decided on who you should vote for to be in the next sneak peek.

My Theory :

Radlynn.

Important:

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.