Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   
Print
Author Topic: Any Strange Things You'd Like to Get Off Your Chest?  (Read 20467 times)
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: October 16, 2017, 07:52:10 PM »

I'm glad toread that, very inspiring TBH.
I've also passed for that mental breakdown when the change came. I'm better now and you know what?. YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT, we need to destress after waorking hard cause we deserve it.
I wish i could have read this 1 month ago, but another tips helped me instead, not saying this doesn´t help though

The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Hopefully one of them makes it
Temmie
tem
Better Than Papa!

hunans.. such a.. CUTE! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 17, 2017, 03:36:44 AM »

I don't have much friends, my "best friend" (who, by the way, was his bday yesterday :p) is the onky one who enjoys my presence. We like the same things and.. you get it.. but last year I changed school. The onky "close" friends here are onmy like either those guys who just want to have fun most of the time but study at home or one of my friends is like a total study-all-the-time guy.. I'm kinda half half, so the first kind is annoying, and the second one doesn't even want to talk alt times... so he is the only one I can have fun with, but I can't really see him much now a days.. so yeah, I don't even have friends to go out with to events and stuff Hmm
TheStarvingOne
orang
Sundae Master

i am le orang

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 17, 2017, 07:58:50 AM »

i usually get bullied
this results in an angered, short-fused personality in me
i just cant stop myself from getting a frenzy of rage when someone is doing something that gets on my nerves

hail to me(mes)

HAIL TO FROT SALD YOU SHALL, FOR ORANG IS THE ONE COLOR YOU SHALL TRUST Vegetal:420:1337
Temmie
tem
Better Than Papa!

hunans.. such a.. CUTE! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 17, 2017, 10:32:23 AM »

i usually get bullied
this results in an angered, short-fused personality in me
i just cant stop myself from getting a frenzy of rage when someone is doing something that gets on my nerves
RELATABLE AF
So yeah don't be even more rude to me if I ever get angry.. and this happened.. quite a lot of times in here
TheStarvingOne
orang
Sundae Master

i am le orang

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 17, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »

nah i can keep myself in control here

hail to me(mes)

HAIL TO FROT SALD YOU SHALL, FOR ORANG IS THE ONE COLOR YOU SHALL TRUST Vegetal:420:1337
blankin
Sundae Master

^ Art by Ruki ^

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 17, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »

I love how everyone has these strange obsessions or weird stuff to say and Im just here like,

I hate tuna

Hi, im blankin
Bye
Chasi Cheesemaster Weran
Lmao this is FC Chris
Franchise Owner

chill chris

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 17, 2017, 03:34:01 PM »

i'm adicted

Main Domain:
stuff:
dar [Sep 03 09:54 PM]:   I'd do reverse psychology but then it'll have the same effect than saying it normally ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:55 PM]:   Who you talking to? ~ Chasi
dar [Sep 03 09:55 PM]: Ah nobody ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:55 PM]:   did that nobody ignore me? I forget. ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:56 PM]:   Bored ~ Chasi
dar [Sep 03 09:56 PM]:   I know.. ~ Dar
dar [Sep 03 09:56 PM]:   I know it's ianiant, don't hide it. ~ Chasi

Chasi Cheesemaster Weran [Sep 13 06:04 AM]:   "Murderers trade their victim's lives for their own freedom. The cycle is unavoidable." ~ Anonymous Quoter
Chasi Cheesemaster Weran [Sep 13 06:04 AM]:   I don't want to hold the quote to mine, since I think someone thought of this before.

Chasi Cheesemaster Weran [Sep 27 04:14 PM]:   BLEEPING BLEEP THIS MESS OF A FORUM, I CAN'T STAND ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LEAVING FOREVER. JUST BLEEP OFF, EVERYONE!!!!!!

Actually what happened is
Chasi Cheesemaster Weran [Sep 27 04:14 PM]:   I LOVE BLOWING UP X-WINGS IN A Y-WING TOO!! wait what?
Daenerys [Sep 27 04:14 PM]:   Chasi, stop

never removing this:
to be a bird with a balloon or a human with food.
current profile picture.. past profile pictures.:
Chris Taen

Past profile pictures: Orang troll fc, Shadean almost surprising Ianiant, Nate's Style B, Mozzarelly Sphagettely Trendelly, Brownie stuffs, AKA neprune efron., Bluebarry trend, Janana headshot by Mannie, Urai Fen, Chasi, when sushi orders you, imperial guardsmen W40K, I can't build there, can't remember at that point.

FCs created:
Icari, released initially
Junari, released initially
Dar, released initially
Kevin, discarded later on
Rashando, released initially
Gemmi, released later on but in original topic
Diamond, released later on, was referenced initially.
Chasi, created later on, initially created after cheeseriamaster.
Taisie, adopted as is. released later on.
Lanka, adopted as 2B, referenced, images created but not yet released.
Nate, not entirely revealed in topic[/b][/s]

Dar might make it.. I don't know about Diamond and Gemmi. http://www.flipline.com/kcp17/14ly14ny14p
=/= means sockpuppet in name changes
Valkyr
The Experiment
Sundae Master

Professional solitaire player.

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 17, 2017, 05:07:11 PM »

Spoiler:
I really like the Papito and Who's Your Daddy animation memes. The songs are so catchy...plus most of the animation looks nice, or dare I say, sexy.

Do I look like I know what a .JPEG is? I just want a picture of a God-dang hotdog!:
About me:
Bonjour! I'm a trans guy from Texas. My activity here will fluctuate based on me gaining and losing interest. Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
Life of Bob:
☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over Flipline!
/▌
/ \
New song added every month:
♫~Shake, shake, shake, Senora! Shake it all the time!~♫ (Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line)
♫~They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet. You don't have to drink right now, but you can dip your feet every once in a little while...~♫ (The Killers - When You Were Young)
♫~Travel the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something...~♫ (Eurythmics/Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams)
♫~Love is like a little tweeter bird, the sky is only blue for a couple o' days. First we meet, then we follow, then we crack, then we end up solo.~♫ (Stromae - carmen)
♫~Maybe the internet raised us...or maybe, people are jerks.~♫ (Lorde - A World Alone)
♫~Let's dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain. I feel summer creeping in and I'm tired of this town again...~♫ (Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance)
♫~It's no lie that everybody dies, so tell me how come we always seem so surprised?~♫ (Cat and the Menagerie - Do What You Say)
♫~I was caught in the middle of a railroad track! I looked 'round, and I knew there was no turning back...~♫ (AC/DC - Thunderstruck)
♫~Windmill, windmill for the land, is everybody in?~♫ (Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc)
♫~You never take advice. Soon, you'll pay the price.~♫ (Foreigner - Cold As Ice)
♫~If I die before I wake, pray the lord my soul to take.~♫ (Metallica - Enter Sandman)
♫~In a mirrored world, are you beside me all my life?~♫ (Gorillaz - Saturnz Barz ft. Popcaan)
♫~They don't gotta burn the books, they just remove 'em~♫ (Rage Against the Machine - Bulls On Parade)
♫~I've been waiting so long to be where I'm going~♫ (Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love)
♫~Everybody stutters one way or the other, so check out my message to you...~♫ (Scatman John - Scatman)
♫~I remember when your head caught flame...~♫ (Lorde - Buzzcut Season)
♫~Let's end your time to lay low, your knees a-bending so it's time to get up and let go~♫ (Caravan Palace - Lone Digger)
nachos
The Swordsman
Restaurant Legend

nachos, the nihilist nibber

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 17, 2017, 05:18:39 PM »

Spoiler:
I really like the Papito and Who's Your Daddy animation memes. The songs are so catchy...plus most of the animation looks nice, or dare I say, sexy.
Spoiler:
I never really was a fan of the furry fanbase... Of course, that doesn't mean I'll prevent you from being a member of it. I've just never been interested.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:45:20 PM by nachos » Logged

nachos [Oct 15 09:46 PM]: SLEEP IS AN AMAZING THING
nachos [Oct 15 09:47 PM]: IT'S LIKE A LIT TIME MACHINE TO BREAKFAST
AwesomeAF
乁(◕ᴥ◕)ㄏ
Restaurant Legend

It SURE is boring around here *rolls eyes*

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 17, 2017, 05:24:03 PM »

Spoiler:
I never really was a fan of the furry fanbase... Of course, that doesn't mean I'll prevent you from being a member of it. I've just never been interesting.
Spoiler:
Same

АсомАФ
Cute Christmas Cat (Nov.27)
The Weeknd (Dec.2)
Sarge Fan (Dec.7)
Christmas Pepe (Dec.11)
Robbie Rotten (Dec.16)
Cute Potato (Dec.21)
Christmas Septiceye (Dec.23)
Cute Potato v2. (Dec.26)
Some Lion Thing (Dec.29)
Breath of the Wild (Jan.16)
Furret (Feb.16)
Say What?? (May.11)
The Legend of Cena (May.14)
Blue (May.18)
Cameo FanArt (May.20)
Zoro(One Piece) (May.22)
Pancakes! (May.24)
Luffy(One Piece) (May.27)
Spearmint (May.29)
Tony-Tony-Chopper(One Piece) (June.1)
Jacksfilms Logo (June.4)
"God" Usopp(One Piece) (June.9)
Batman Logo (June.11)
The Weeknd(New music vid) (June.14)
Nami(One Piece) (June.17)
FC Serena(Art By AyKooChao) (June.19)
Litten (June.22)
Nico Robin(One Piece) (June.27)
Carl Fredricksen (June.29)
Brook(One Piece) (July.2)
Sanji(One Piece) (July.22)
Franky(One Piece) (July.26)
Kitten (Aug.19)
Chips (Aug.27)
Kingsley (Aug.30)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Sep.6)
Autumn Leaf (Sep.10)
Filthy Frank (Sep.17)
H3H3 (Sep.20)
Cowboy Spongebob (Sep.27)
Seattle Seahawks (Oct.2)
San Francisco 49ers (Oct.4)
Awesomesaucer (Oct.7)
Link: Faces of Evil (Oct.17)
Daenerys
bea <3
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 17, 2017, 06:26:31 PM »

Spoiler:
Same

lmao why did you spoiler same there is nothing inappropriate about it

breaking down, let the words fall from my mouth
all the things i never show, all the things you never know
hear me out cause i never made a sound
couldn't keep it locked away, couldn't take it to the grave
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.